Rode Duivels - pre World Cup friendly campaign

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by Belgian guy, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Blondo

Blondo Member+

Sep 21, 2013
  2. Football Lover NYC

Aug 21, 2008
    My Room
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I love Belgium, I plan on going to Brussels sometime next year. You guys are going to be the dark horse in this tournament. You have very good players and and I can see you repeating your 1986 performance of getting into the semi -final(yes that includes getting past Argentina in a potential quarter final match).

Blondo and Gorando repped this.
  3. Blondo

Blondo Member+

Sep 21, 2013
  4. Blondo

Blondo Member+

Sep 21, 2013
    Fellaini, Defour and Dembélé will feature while Wilmots will rest Witsel and De Bruyne ... Lukaku might play the final 30' while Origi the first 60' ... Mirallas and Hazard probably will start instead of Mertens and Januzaj ... looks like the reporter was watching the wrong XI in practice.

5. Blondo

Blondo Member+

Sep 21, 2013
    Line-up Belgium v. Tunisia friendly: Courtois, Alderweireld, Van Buyten, Kompany, Vertonghen, Defour, Dembele, Fellaini, Mirallas, Hazard, Origi

6. Marar4

Marar4 New Member

Oct 12, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Friendly with Tunesia soon to be resumed, but damn the hail hurts. But who'd expect golfballs on your head to feel nice :p.

7. Blondo

Blondo Member+

Sep 21, 2013
    That was God telling us to kick Leekens out of the country.

8. Marar4

Marar4 New Member

Oct 12, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    With every other Tunisian player. I hope Algerians play nicer than this or I'm scared for our players. Hot headed would be too nice of an euphemism to use.

9. Blondo

Blondo Member+

Sep 21, 2013
    If they play like that, they'll see a lot of yellow & red ... those tackles were flying over the ball and if our players didn't jump = injuries ... I'm guessing Leekens had one of his intense pep-talks.

10. Marar4

Marar4 New Member

Oct 12, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    They'd see more red than yellow, which is an achievement in itself and if anyone was intense it was his assistant coach the only funny Tunisian...He is Tunisian right?

Also I'm more worried about Lukaku now, I'd really hate it if he and Benteke were injured. Good thing that Origi impressed today.

11. Blondo

Blondo Member+

Sep 21, 2013
    Yea, he had some nice moves ... lacking an end product though. Hoping that Lukaku only got his ankle broozed ... can't afford to lose him.

12. Marar4

Marar4 New Member

Oct 12, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    True, but it was better than his previous matches, not that he played all that much. Still, I actually saw him being dangerous today which is an improvement.

First reports do say ankle, so let's hope it is the ankle.