RM Castilla...La Tercera Edición.[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by macaluca, Sep 25, 2008.

1. -Fifth CharM-

-Fifth CharM- BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 12, 2007
    Sergio Diaz is going to be great for us. IMO, looking better than Jese and Morata at similar age.

MerlinRM and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  2. dolohovs

dolohovs Member

May 16, 2016
    Febas was amazing this match. He's such a talented kid.

3. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    He's looking great. Hope to see him promoted next year or loaned out to a 1st division side.

4. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Exciting young player. Our future looks bright.

5. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    At that age Jese lead our team to probably the best position that we will reach in the near future. He never looked out of place against LaLiga level teams in the Segunda. He is probably the best product we have produced in the last decade judging by potential alone. Sergio has a long long long way to go to reach the heights of Jese and Morata for Castilla. Doesn't mean he is a bad player though. From what I have seen, he makes nice runs and works really hard. Not sure if he will be promoted but he definitely has a bright future ahead of him

6. sleepyvato50

sleepyvato50 Member+

Feb 11, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Jese and Morata where like 19-20 when they where doing those things at Castilla. Sergio Diaz just turned 18 this year. So there is no point comparing them until a year or two from now if Diaz is still even playing for Castilla by that time.

-Reivax- repped this.
  7. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Jese was only 18 when he played in Segunda and helped us finish 8th before he was promoted the following year iirc. I think it's safe to say that on talent he is one of the best we have produced and noone will probably come close to that in the near future including Diaz or Mayoral or anyone else. He was a special one.

MaxY repped this.
  8. sleepyvato50

sleepyvato50 Member+

Feb 11, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    One of the best we have ever produced yet never cemented himself in the first team where it matters and probably never will. Sad but that's reality.

We can also say that on talent, no one in Real Madrid history will be able to come up with as terrible music as he has, truly a special one. :D:p

9. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    I would say Sarabia and Parejo looked even more immense, again they never fulfilled their promise.

10. Ankur_Upadhyay93

Aug 18, 2016
    India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Sarabia looked really good along with Morata. I had higher hopes from him than Morata. But then he got injured and everything went downhill for him.

11. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I thought he left too early. If he'd just stayed one more season he would've have been Özil's back up.

12. -Reivax-

-Reivax- Member+

Aug 10, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Jesé was pushing for Bale's spot in the starting eleven when he got that ACL tear in 2014. He never was the same after recovering. A damn shame.

13. xRamos4

xRamos4 Member+

May 14, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He plays for the U19s. Kid is just 18, still would be on the younger side of this Castilla squad.

14. RomanMadrid

RomanMadrid Member+

Jan 13, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I just want to see Febas, Odegaard, Diaz and Valverde to play a game together :(

15. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    UEFA Youth League U19:
    Real Madrid drew the match,the opponent scored in the 93th minute. So we're now 2 points behind Dortmund.
    Match ended 1:1 . New signing Valverde with the assist and who else but Sergio Diaz with the goal.

S1na repped this.
  16. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid

That ball by Valverde was orgasmic. Neat finish by Sergio.

17. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  18. ChrizG13

ChrizG13 Member+

Mar 1, 2010
    Humble
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fudge what a beautiful ball!

I can make those passes only in FIFA if I get lucky! lol

RealMadridista repped this.
  19. RealMadridista

RealMadridista Member+

Aug 21, 2006
    Chicago Il
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  20. RealMadridista

RealMadridista Member+

Aug 21, 2006
    Chicago Il
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    2:0 Oodegard assits Enzo..Man Enzos technique is Soooo goood.I can see this guy playing for us in future

21. RealMadridista

RealMadridista Member+

Aug 21, 2006
    Chicago Il
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    WoW zidane is actually watching CAstilla live./What a person..Man i love this guy
    odegaard way too unselfish
    could have score twice him self

22. RealMadridista

RealMadridista Member+

Aug 21, 2006
    Chicago Il
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Another win For the kids. 2:0 At Di Stefano
    Zidane and Odegaard had great game
    Kun Diaz Scored a goal.Febas amazing as always.
    And Zidane was actually at the stadium watching the game..So nice

23. dolohovs

dolohovs Member

May 16, 2016
    Very excited for Diaz and especially Febas. Hopefully Febas can get a loan next season. He always looks a class above everyone. I've been hearing stories about Martin being loaned out this winter too, don't know how to feel about that.

S1na and RealMadridista repped this.
  24. RealMadridista

RealMadridista Member+

Aug 21, 2006
    Chicago Il
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I like Febas also.His FKs are STINGERS...But i really have high hopes for Enzo.Today he was AMAZING.i mean i felt like i am looking at ZIdane.Insane passing abilities.Dribbling was off the charts.Also ODegaard had sublime game
    He would have score at lease 2 more goals if he was not trying to set up ZIdane aand missing the cross.
    He had 3 one on ones on which he could have shoot,but the guy seems like he enjoys assisting so much.
    HE is like Ozil.
    Also dribbling wise and positioning he is amazing for his age.
    But yeah.I Ma excited about Enzo .He has advanced a lot these past 2 years
    Kun Diaz is alike a pit bull :D

S1na and dolohovs repped this.
  25. dolohovs

dolohovs Member

May 16, 2016
    That's great to hear. I haven't been watching Castilla as much as I would like to so I'm happy to hear about Enzo. I remember him having an amazing game in the Santiago Bernabeu Trophy game.