RM Castilla...La Tercera Edición.[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by macaluca, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Fran Rico off to Granada. Good for him, a decent player but was never going to make the first team. He is already too old to be a talent, wish him all the best in the Primera.

2. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    Yeah, seems like a good move for everyone. :)

3. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Betis were apparently after Morata on loan.. Morata himself however confirmed that he is staying at Castilla.

4. Style

Style Member+

May 8, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Now with Benzema injured, anyone know how Morata has been doing so far? He is fairly well hyped up, and is compared to Morientes.

I would love for a youngster to break in the first team, since it has been a while. Maybe Callejon would be our third striker this season.

5. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He is not playing as a nine anymore. He plays on the left wing in a 4-2-3-1. Position of Ronaldo, he started bad, but the last two games he was very dangerous.

6. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Castilla 1-0 up, Great goal by Jese :)

7. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Mou MUST select Carvajal for the first team. What a player this guy is. 1-3 Oscar Plano, but all the work done by this kid. He just knows when to attack and when to defend, a class RB.

8. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Saw Leganés-Castilla.

Jesé got wows from the Lega crowd. Impressive game. And I agree that Carvajal needs to be at least tried, specially if Albiol finally leaves. He is so much dangerous going into the box.

9. jgun07

jgun07 Member

Jul 28, 2007
    Illadelph
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Impressive game from Jesé today, great composure for his second goal and pulled off some nice moves. Looks like he is really adjusting to the step up from the Juvenile team now, hope he can continue to develop, I think he could be really special if he continues to grow as a player.

10. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I've heard quite a lot about these two guys, but which one would be considered better, Sarabia or Jese Rodriguez?

11. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Well, they are two different players. I would compare Jesé with Cristiano Ronaldo and Sarabia with David Silva. Jesé is very very talented and is considered La Perla (the pearl) of the Cantera.

He has incredible speed and there is nothing more to say than to link Ronaldo in his begin years at Man Utd where he embarrassed defenders with his skills. Plays on the left wing cuts inside and fires a shot. I really really think (and many Madridistas) that this guy can be our Ronaldo #2 and replace him in three, four years. No Neymar needed.

Sarabia started his career as left winger, but when Toril started coaching Castilla, he placed him as number 10 and it suits him great. He has Guti-like vision, speed and a great shot. Too bad that moron in Getafe is using him as a left midfielder and sometimes as a left winger. He could play right winger too.

I hope when Kaka is done in Madrid that Sarabia & Canales are getting back (two similar players) and compete for a place in the team. Canales could even be placed next to Xabi in a Guti-role.

Really really hard to say who's more talanted. The step from Segunda B to Primera is a big ass one as you see Sarabia has some difficulties, but he is still young (19). Jesé needs to carry Castilla this season and maybe stay one more and than leave Castilla for a Primera team, because he won't get any chances with Mou as coach (no one in Castilla will).

12. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    ^^ Thanks for the info. Definitely gives me a better idea of what sort of players they are.

Hopefully Sarabia get's a chance in the centre for Getafe and grabs it with both hands.

13. Gbonyx23

Gbonyx23 Member

May 4, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    morata is disappointing me

14. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOO de Joselu!

Jese! What a crack this guy is, magnificent play!

RM Castilla playing Pathetico at the moment away. Pathetico got a penalty, that wasn't one, but Jesus stopped it. This guy is a hell of a keeper. Better than Adan imo. Ten minutes after that Lucas got his second yellow card, again it wasn't one. This referee is some Pathetico bitch, trying to help them get some points, but hen on the break Jese made those Pathetico guys really pathetic, holding three/four guys with him, served tham all together and delivered the ball to Joselu, easy tap in.

5 minutes to play.

15. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Fínal, we won again from those patheticos. They couldn't even beat us against 10 men, with a biased referee and Castilla without Carvajal and Morata. Take that.

Typical Pathetico, getting a penalty, playing more than 30 minutes against 10 men and still lose.

1) Castilla 33
    2) Lugo 31
    3) Tenerife 29

16. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    Jese holy crap that run and assist, put 3 Pathetico players on their asses.....

17. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    I am hoping they get promoted. That way they can play in 2nd Division. I wonder what their plans are for Jese and Carvajal. Do they stay with the team if they go to 2nd or do they get loaned out to a 1st division club.

18. zohee

zohee Member+

May 28, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Slovenia
    I couldn't help but noticing, that Joselu is scoring for fun eh? Good for him.

Don't wanna brag, but I said Jesse would be one of the more influential players for Castilla, before the season started and someone laughed. Guess who's laughing now.

Is Morata injured?

19. jgun07

jgun07 Member

Jul 28, 2007
    Illadelph
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It will be an interesting decision for sure. I think they are the two most promising players right at this point in time. Jesé has really been turning it on the past month or so. Considering this is his first year in the team, I've been impressed.

I really think he's got what it takes to make it to the first team and eventually become a fixture, if we bring him along the right way.

I think it's easier to bring players into the first team from the Segunda, but it is still beneficial for your players to play regularly in the Primera if possible. Tough call.

20. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    For me, if Castilla is promoted this season they should stay at least one more season, especially Jese. I think the step up to Segunda is enough that they can still continue their development at a good pace. I wonder though with Ramos making the move to CB on a permanent basis now if Carvajal could transition to the first team w/o a loan spell. I've been big on getting him "loaned" out but if Mou is willing to handle his minutes (as in giving him some consistently :D) like he has Varane's maybe it would be possible to keep the youngster "in-house" to learn under the likes of Arbeloa straight away.

If Mou still has his vision of developing a first team "star" from an academy product Carvajal is just a good a prospect as any to hang his hat on IMO.

21. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Every idiot could see that Jesé would be one would could carry Castilla when Carlos and Sarabia left :D.

Carvajal and Morata were suspended. Jese should stay one more season even if they don't get promoted and then leave, so Fran Pastor can take his place. Carvajal is ready to make the step to a La Liga team or first and so is Alex. For him we got José from Juvenil B who is even more talented.

We are just dreaming here. Mourinho won't promote a Castilla player except the goalkeepers.. He said Morata would be with the first team this season, still ain't seeing a thing.

22. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So did someone see the match today? What a fcking disgrace this referee was. Three red cards for Castilla and all three were ********ig nonsense.

Toril showed some balls. The first one was for Mendes in the 20th minute. He moved Mandi to the center and we basically played 4131, but at the end of the first half he brought in Pablo Gil for Oscar Plano.

23. demogorgon

demogorgon Member

Jul 18, 2006
    I saw the highlights. The referee was horrible.

24. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Absolutely Trashed Getafe today 2-4. With Denis, Jesé, Joselu (pichichi) and Morata.

Joselu is doing well 13 goals and is the leader in the goal scoring charts.

25. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    They scored a bunch of goals last week too. Six goals to be exact. Joselu hattrick.