River Plate - Mercado de Pases 2015 (TRANSFER News)

Discussion in 'River Plate' started by locoxriver, Dec 16, 2014.

1. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    It will be so sad to see Sanchez playing in Mexico. That league is just garbage. Honestly, I will thank him for all he gave River, but I will lose just a bit of respect for him if he goes there. i mean really? Mexico? Show some ambition. Playing for River gives you prestige. Playing for Monterrey gives you a few extra dollars in your bank account. And really its not that much money.

1 million dollars per season? I mean really? River couldn't match that offer? We paid 4 million dollars for el Pity Martinez!

Carlitos i love you but if you go to mexico it will be a tragedy of football. You're too good to go to such a place

Also- why become Argentine if you're just going to piss off to Mexico? Your kids were born in Buenos Aires! You are now an Argentine! Stay with river and don't go to that shit hole!

2. LaFuriaNolan

LaFuriaNolan Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Montréal
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    He's gone. What a waste.

RiverGaucho repped this.
  3. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    While one Uruguayan goes to play in mexico in a fourth rate club like monterrey where FM9 is the big star, another proves money isn't everything- signing a contract extension until 2019. Grande Morita!!!

CUIiNYUWIAAx6Nz.jpg

Ron Mexico and balazsriver10 repped this.
  4. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    19-year-old Tomas Andrade, a promising playmaker who was chosen as the best player of the U-17 Club World Cup and is currently on loan at Premier League side A.F.C. Bournemouth, is reportedly being watched by Juventus.

http://lapaginamillonaria.com/river...e-prestamo-bournemouth-interes-juventus-river

Before arriving at River, Andrade had brief stints at Barcelona and Atletico Madrid's youth acadamies. Several big European teams were also interested in him after his inspired performances at the 2013 U-17 WC.

Hopefully this doesn't turn out to be another Cazares-like situation, where a very promising player leaves through the backdoor before even getting a fair shot

SupaMario repped this.
  5. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Disaster move. A.F.C. Bournemouth? I've never heard of that club. I had to google the team and the city. But hey looking at the pictures of the city of f Bournemouth, it is a beach town. I guess hes got that to look forward to.

6. JJV1994

JJV1994 Member+

Jun 16, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    How much better is the Argentinian League? And do you even watch the LigaMX ?
    The guy is on his way to 31 years old and has already won championships with River.
    What more do you want from him, he deserves the extra cash. :thumbsup:
    4 million dollars per season :eek: or 4 million dollar transfer fee? big difference :coffee:.

How much better is he than say, Gignac?

I'm sure you can back up this opinion with statistics proving your claim that Mexico, when compared to Argentina is a "Shit Hole"

upload_2015-11-22_16-1-44.png

:coffee:

7. Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Like ten thousand times better. LOL

That is true. It's just sad to see him go and it's very frustrating that our directivos let him go on a free transfer:mad:

Just cuz a superstar is in the league doesn't make the league better. Ask the MMLS.:ROFLMAO:

There is no statistics needed as to why LigaMX is an inferior league. Being located in Concacaf we are stuck playing against bunkering minnows that don't help improve. The league doesn't have the experience needed to win tough games in tough international tournaments. As for the economics, it clearly dwarfs any South American league, even the Brazilian league, IMO.

Which is why Carlitos can go make his money in a nice city like Monterrey. We are just pissed that he's leaving on a FREE transfer.

JJV1994 repped this.
  8. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Apparently San Lorenzo is going after German Pezzella, who isn't getting much playing time in Spain. I looked up his numbers, and it turns out he has only played 4 games for Betis since he left River :eek::eek: Of course these guys who aren't playing him are the same ones who didn't allow him to finish the final stages of the Libertadores with River because they needed him "immediately" since he was going to be so important in their plans.. :rolleyes:

Anyway, wouldn't it be a good idea to make an attempt to bring him in if he's not being played? He knows the club, knows the teammates (he wouldn't need a period of adaptation), and definitely can't be in any worse form than Balanta and Mammana have been these last couple of months.

I'd inquire.. wouldn't hurt.

Ron Mexico repped this.
  9. Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    It would be great to have him back. Especially if we want to defend our Libertadores title.

locoxriver repped this.
  10. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    For me in this mercado thats coming up, we can't afford any more "apuestas" or bets... We need sure things. Players who will come in and put the shirt on and play and not be weighed down by it. No more Bertolos, Pitys, or especially not anymore Cascos.

For me, we need to go for Pezzella first and for most. I don't know if he's still injured or what (he missed some time earlier in the year), but he wasn't even on the bench yesterday when the played Levante. He needs to be the priority.

Next two players that I would say are basically impossible, but its worth a throw of the dice. Lucas Orban, linked with Boca because of his friendship from Tigre with el Vasco, is also linked with Celta de Vigo- coached by former River great Toto Berizzo. I don't see Orban going to boca, but I also don't see him returning to Argentina if Celta's interest is real. Lets try for him

I'd also go for Carbonero. River got him to the Colombian national team- and into a world cup where even played the match against Japan. Since then, playing for Cessena and Samp he's out of Pekerman's plans. He's playing a bit at Sampdoria, but why not try. Carbonero was the key man when we won the 2014 Final. He's the only guy out there that is even somewhat possible that I feel confident in replacing Sanchez.

The other names going around, I'd take Alexander Mejia- on loan at Atletico Nacional from Monterrey. Nacional is a big club in Colombia, and he's played a world cup and is a stater with his national team. Make a play for him, if he gets a more lucrative offer from a mexican club or some team in europe, too bad, but we need to at least try, we can pay him more than nacional by a wide margin.

Gaston Gil Romero? Again, this might be a "risk" since he's never played at a big club, but worse than Guido Rodriguez he can't be. Could be worth a shot.

Silvio Romero? No thank you.

Ron Mexico repped this.
  11. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Mmm the real motivation for mejia will be RIVER AS A BETTER FOOTBALL TEAM.

Nacional salaries are wide margin from other colombian teams, their players only goes to mexico or europe.

His owner, is the same that have a monopoly of sodas , broadcast in the country. Is like a Berlusconi

But true is that for me mejia isnt the big dea, maybe the morelo option in the attack is better

12. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    pepinointer and Ron Mexico repped this.
  13. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    According to reports in La Plata, Enzo met with Veron to discuss the Gaston Gil Romero transfer:

http://lapaginamillonaria.com/river...escoli-juan-sebastian-veron-river-estudiantes

Just over 2 million dollars are you kidding me? We paid double that for Pity Martinez- obviously a different type of player- but Pity Martinez had never played a minute in Primera A when we bought him. Romero has played Sudamericana, Libertadores, plus countless games in primera and he's captained estudiantes- which isn't a big club, but its 500x bigger than huracan playing the B and only winning promotion as the 5th best team in an 11 team group.

If that sum is true I'd do the deal in a heartbeat. But I don't buy it, Veron will try and milk us for at last 3-3.5 million. Probably more, know the scum Veron

Ron Mexico repped this.
  14. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Colombian Press talking about the possible movement of daniel torres to river plate

15. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Who is he?

16. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    the most overrated midfielder for the colombian press, for me better than mejia IMHO ....

Now is captain of medellin, was in santa fe (fact that i think that he isnt so good, because santa fe is working without him, despite the press showed him as the god)

17. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina