River Plate - Mercado de Pases 2013

Discussion in 'River Plate' started by locoxriver, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    According to Ole neither Fabbro or Teo will be able to play Sunday...

I said since before the season ended that the directors had to hurry or the players would be able to start the season... 3 mercados in a row these people have failed to get everything done on time

2. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Hauche... Silvio Romero... Facundo Castillon... o_O are you freaking kidding me?

3. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    And now I'm reading we would be making a $2,000,000 offer for 50% of the transfer of Silvio Romero. :eek:o_O:cautious:

At this point I don't know whether I should be laughing or crying..

4. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I'd rather stay with Andrada and Simeone than sign those dudes

I do however want Mora to come back... He has conditions to really help us

locoxriver repped this.
  5. balazsriver10

balazsriver10 Member

May 23, 2013
    Debrecen
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Hungary
    Are these transfers official??? I found it in the official twitter site of River:

River Plate Oficial@CARPoficial
    Rodrigo Mora, Gabriel Hauche, Silvio Romero, Facundo Castillón y Leandro Leguizamón son los inscriptos por River en AFA.

6. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    No these transfers aren't official. Basically what it means is that when the mercado de pases- or transfer market- closes in Argentina, the clubs can register in AFA a list of names they want to continue negotiating with.

It makes no sense, but its the way it's always been done here.

In all probability, River will only sign one or two of these players. Hopefully we sign mora and none of the others

7. balazsriver10

balazsriver10 Member

May 23, 2013
    Debrecen
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Hungary
    Thank you! I also hope we'll sing Mora!!! That means Roman and/or Sanchez will leave the club due to the 4 international quota?

8. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Roman was very close to joining libertad but in the last hours, according to this mornings Ole, he may be headed to Tigre. The sooner we see the back of Roman the better.

Sanchez is close to becoming Argentine, but the process isn't quick due to the red tape and beauracracy we have in Argentina. Well see what happens.

I think mora is the priority, but the others were listed in case we can't figure out the four foreigner rule.

9. Steazy McCloud

Feb 13, 2012
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Oh god this just brought back so many horrible thoughts abut dealing with immigration here, all that paired with underqualified people who don't want to help you in any way. As well as poorly explained procedures about what needs to be done... Un pais con buena gente though.....

10. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Out of the four options, the one I least minded was Silvio Romero, but it seems the bostero Barros Schelotto was quick to shoot down any chance of reinforcing River:
    “Sería ideal que Romero se quede. Es más, Romero es para Europa o para Lanús. Además, aunque vinieron jugadores muy importantes, se fueron otros claves." - Guillermo Barros Schelotto​
    The muerto Gabriel Hauche, on the other hand, may be getting closer by the minute. His agent admitted River's interest and requested he doesn't play this weekend for Racing:
    "El interés de River es importante, existe. Ahí tendrá, a priori, más chances de jugar que en Racing. Es el momento de un cambio. Aunque Gabriel está muy cómodo en el club. Quedamos en volver a charlar el próximo lunes. Habrá que ponerse de acuerdo en lo económico." - Luis Belvedere​
    Oh god..
    :(

11. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    It appears now that Carlos Sanchez could go to Atlas (MEX) and free up a foreigner slot for Rodrigo Mora. If not, Mora would only be eligible for the Copa Sudamericana if he does indeed arrive.

12. LaFuriaNolan

LaFuriaNolan Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Montréal
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The foreigner rule is so counterproductive for a cash-strapped league. Like a team in Argentina right now can afford to cut out local talent by importing foreign players.

13. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I agree its a stupid rule, but River's directors, completely screwed up the situation. Passarella went to Europe to do god knows what, when he should have been in Buenos Aires sorting out the exits of Sanchez, Roman, and Cazares.

The rule is stupid, but it is the rule and its not new so it should have been dealt with the day the season ended, not after the new season starts. It really just horrible management from Passarella. No other team in Argentina is having such difficult in having just 4 foreigners on the roster.

14. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Apparently its a done deal according to Diego Turnes, but Sanchez is actually going to Puebla.

It also appears that Funes Mori will be heading to Benfica and they will give us 2 million euros and 50% of Mora's transfer o_O :ROFLMAO: Thank you Benfica!!!

LaFuriaNolan and locoxriver repped this.
  15. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  16. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    En estos momentos Rodrigo Mora se encuentra en El Monumental arreglando su contrato... Mientras tanto, en la casa de Orion...

[​IMG]

megamac20817 and balazsriver10 repped this.
  17. Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm glad Mora is coming back. Although his performance dropped a bit last season, he was snubbed unfairly while Roger FM got to start every game. Since we are short on forwards Ramon won't have a choice but to give Mora chances this season. At least Mora has proven he has skills.

18. LaFuriaNolan

LaFuriaNolan Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Montréal
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    We are actually getting money for Funes Mori? :eek:

locoxriver repped this.
  19. balazsriver10

balazsriver10 Member

May 23, 2013
    Debrecen
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Hungary
  20. megamac20817

megamac20817 Member+

Jul 9, 2005
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  21. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  22. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  23. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    'El Ogro' was a cool character. Un personaje. I'm bummed that he didn't make it.

His fault, though. Talent but no discipline.

locoxriver repped this.
  24. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Hipster Funes Mori in the airport before flying to Lisbon: I missed 10 goals and had 10 off sides a game before it was cool!
    [​IMG]

locoxriver and Ron Mexico repped this.
  25. Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Best of luck to him. Not defending the guy but I still think Sand is the worst forward we've had of all time. At least FM9 made himself useful at times (unfortunately not as a goal scorer). But Sand is so bad he makes Fútbol Argentino look bad.

megamac20817 repped this.