River Plate - Mercado de Pases 2013

Discussion in 'River Plate' started by locoxriver, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Este sin verguenza Emiliano Diaz es el cancer mas grande, por encima de DAP y todos, que tiene este River.

On Menzeguez:
    “Los que trabajan con nosotros saben por qué elegimos a Menseguez. Es un jugador de prestigio que ha ganado todo."

So River gets rid of Trezeguet because of injuries, then we now want a forward who has been out for 649 and this clown Emiliano claims he "won everything" when in reality, he won absolutely nothing in his career. Literally, nothing. He wasn't even there when San Lorenzo won the 2007 Clausura under Ramon.

In his career, he has played over 190 games in Primera, combining Argentina Primera and Bundesliga, and he has 19 goals... That makes FM9's record look like Messi or CR7. (I know he's not a 9, but a 7, but still his goal output is pathetic, but whats worse is how Emiliano "defends" him.

http://www.ole.com.ar/river-plate/futbol/Acevedo-amigo_0_977902547.html

2. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  3. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    RiverGaucho repped this.
  4. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Passarella is a disgrace. The worst part is he waits to do this shit until its too late to bring in anyone else, I mean wtf??? He knows he is going to lose the elections so he is going to get himself a big payday before he leaves. ********ing scum

He also said this:

"Vendimos a Lamela, Ocampo, Buonanotte, Pereyra, el 50% de Orban y ahora a Funes Mori. Somos el que más vendió"

so we sold more than anyone and this sorete still couldn't build a team to win a championship in 4 years... Now we're going to sell balanta. Unbelievable... We've had some of th best youngsters in the world under passarella and we'll end these 4 years with nothing to show for it but a descenso and a nacional b championship. Worst president in history

5. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I hear Monaco may go after him as well(Balanta), which I believe would make sense. Falcao,James Rodriguez, have the support of his fellow Colombians there as well. Monaco probably have deeper pockets, not saying that FCB doesn't, but they've(FCB) has needed a CB for the longest time, and have been sitting and doing nothing.

As for Driussi, interesting, personally, I think they will make a move if he is a standout at the U17's in a few months. The U17's even when a player is amazing, in a couple years time, he isn't the same player because everybody has caught up to him. I hope he stays and develops at River.

Roma is selling Coco(and the deal looks to he complete, I believe he will be on his way to London for the physical). I think they are stupid to sell him now, could easily get another 10ME within another year. Roma is selling, sold Osvaldo, on the process of selling Coco so they may come knocking on your door looking for some of your cracks.

6. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I don't care who either of these players go to, neither of them should be sold. Passarella has robbed river of buonanotte, lamela, ocampos, orban, cavenaghi, chori, and now he's gonna do the same with Balanta the best young cb in the world after just 14 games for the club.

Meanwhile, the muertos this scumbag passarella has signed like Bottinelli, Mercado, Funes Mori, Ferreyra, etc continue at the club robbing the money of the socios.

I'm honestly sick to my stomach without balanta our team will fall apart we cannot expect to beat casla with Bottinelli playing. I really can't believe what a criminal passarella is, I hope the AFIP throws him away for tax evasion before he can sell more great players

7. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Ni olvido ni perdón

image.jpg

8. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  9. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Is lasaetarubia still around? I'm not trying to provoke, I'm just curious if there is anyone out there who can defend the imminent sale of Balanta and the hypocritical statements of Passarella yesterday...

I really can't get over this. I tried to go the whole day without listening to the radio, reading ole, or reading twitter, but I got home to an onslaught of whats apps telling me that not only is Balanta supposedly sold for 7 million euros, but Menzeguez had a reunion with Turnes today... What did we River fans do to deserve this? :(

10. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    Who is buying Balanta?

11. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    rumor is Monaco... But who knows. DAP said last night he's not thinking about the elections he just "concentrado el lo futbolistico" makes sense to sell our best player when its too late to bring in a replacement when you only care about football. The guy really is a sin verguenza

12. Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Don't worry Gaucho at least we still have Bottinelli!!! He may be slow, he may be dumb, he may be reckless, and he may even suck ass. But by golly, every time I see him interviewed on TV at least he acts like a winner!:rolleyes:

13. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    "Mendes es uno de los interesados en comprar a Balanta, pero también está interesado en otros jugadores de River" - Turnes

:mad::mad:

One of the "other" players better not be Driussi, but it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case.

14. Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Third party agents?! They are among the worst things in football. They are just predators looking to stock up on talented kids and sell them for profit. And the stupid management of some of these teams like DAP are also to blame. They use it to strike rich quick.

No benefit to the team, fans, players or even the eurpoean teams that have to buy these guys at inflated prices from greedy third-parties. :mad:

15. megamac20817

megamac20817 Member+

Jul 9, 2005
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Third-party ownership isn't new in football, not even in European football. It also allows clubs to hedge bets, since third party owners might be more willing to leave a player at a certain team for longer, as opposed to a club, which might make him leave earlier. I don't really think there's any major difference between selling to another club or a third party -- the only team getting screwed in the arrangement is whoever buys from the third-party.

16. Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    @megamac20817 I know it isn't new and understand some of the benefits but I'm still skeptical since that Tevez and Mascherano transfer to Corinthians and to West Ham years back. Those two couldn't give a crap about playing for those teams and their play suffered for it.

17. LaFuriaNolan

LaFuriaNolan Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Montréal
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Highway robbery. These third party ownership deals should be illegal to begin with, but clubs should not be stupid enough to agree to them to begin with.

locoxriver repped this.
  18. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The problem is that the clubs and their respective directives are often the ones behind the robbery.o_O

19. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    These people also abuse the clubs and use them for their own benefit. Mendez and Falcao is the perfect example. Since he left river, he's played just two years each at every club he's been at, and while at Atletico, it was Mendez who was paying his contract, not the club. Now he's in the tax haven of Monaco and I'm sure hell be leaving there for a huge fee to Real Madrid or Chelsea in a year two as well.

Wen Falcao was at river, he was a loyal guy who never wanted to be sold until he won a championship, and even then he didn't leave up for another year. He also gifted the club 5 million euros by signing a contrat he didn't have to sign. This tells me that all of falcaos movement/transfers over the last 4 years aren't really his own but Mendez- especially this Monaco move. Falcao never struck me as a guy who would put money before progressing his career

Sadly coaches often have percentages of players transfers these days too...

LaFuriaNolan and Ron Mexico repped this.
  20. LaFuriaNolan

LaFuriaNolan Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Montréal
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Falcao has shown more affection for River than a lot of so called local idolos...I definitely think he's just a pawn for Mendes.

21. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Eder Álvarez Balanta ya no pertenece a River. Diego Turnes confirmó el viernes que el sábado sería vendido el colombiano a un empresario, que compró el 70 por ciento del pase que tenía el Millonario por 5.000.000 de euros.

http://www.riverplate.com/Noticias/...-venta-alvarez-balanta-solassi-passarell.html

First it was 18 million euros.... then 15..... then 7... now 5 million? :mad:

First we had 80%.. now 70?

Biggest robbery ever. :thumbsdown:

RiverGaucho repped this.
  22. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Just when it this dirigencia appeared it couldn't lower its popularity rating any more... This interview appeared in MARCA from Madrid:

P. ¿Van a vender a Balanta? ¿Es el próximo?
    R.
    No lo tenemos que vender sí o sí. Pero no sólo él está en venta. No hay ningún jugador intocable, que no tenga precio. Todo es negociable. Si la oferta es buena para el club, se irá en diciembre. Otros jugadores vendibles son Barovero, Pezzella, el central, un caudillo, Kranevitter, Vangioni o Lanzini. Son todos para el mercado europeo.

P. En River se ha vendido mucho y siempre parece estar en quiebra económica. ¿Dónde está ese dinero?
    R.
    Con otros presidentes, se vendió mal. Falcao no valía cuatro millones de dólares, no creo que valiera sólo eso. Todos sabíamos lo que iba a ser Falcao. Yo he vendido apenas a cuatro o cinco: Buenanotte, Pereyra, Lamela, Ocampo, Orban y poco más. Eso es todo en grandes ventas. Si el precio no es bueno, prefiero no vender.

P. ¿Será momento para refundar el fútbol argentino?
    R.
    Sí, seguramente se va a hacer. El fútbol no puede seguir así. Por ponerle un ejemplo, en Argentina no podemos conseguir dinero por la taquilla, porque no nos dejan pasar hinchas rivales. Sólo pagan nuestros socios, pues. No recaudamos. Es increíble. Y jugamos sin público visitante porque no se puede controlar la violencia. Es insólito. Y eso es algo de la AFA y el Gobierno. Lo tienen que arreglar ellos. No los clubes. Eso mejorará en 2015, seguro. O mejora o el fútbol argentino muere.

(FALSO! SI SE PUEDE IR los no socios, fueron muchos vs. Colon, y los ultimos 3 años si se podia ir el publico visitante? Y que hiciste con esa plata???)

http://www.marca.com/2013/09/04/futbol/futbol_internacional/argentina/1378292865.html#comentarios

Entonces... Donde esta la plata de todos los jugadores que vendió Kaiser? Donde esta el dinero de Addidas? De BBVA? De los socios? De la venta de entradas? De los tours del estadio? Del museo? Cuánto dinero gastó Ud en Roman y Bottinelli? En contratar a Cappa y JJ? Y seguir pagandole los sueldos a Astrada, Cappa, y JJ a la vez?

23. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    Another thing, with this modus operandi (basically selling asap), you cant build a team for a mid-term period (basically 2-3 years). It makes you change half of your squad every 6 months with a high chance of bringing the wrong players etc etc... It's impossible building something sustainable.

24. Steazy McCloud

Feb 13, 2012
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    the man is losing rapidly losing all his votes, and if I felt it was necesarry Id argue on Passarellas behalf. Also as happy as I am that Lanzini wants to stay with the team, I think it would have helped the team more to sell him.

also anyone out there want Fabbro, he plays for his seleccion!.!.!.

25. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Franco Zuculini has been offered to River.

If the transfer goes through, the ex-Racing would arrive as free agent and would only be eligible for the latter stages of the Copa Sudamericana this semester.