Rivals in la liguilla

Discussion in 'Cruz Azul' started by Azul_R, May 8, 2008.

1. Azul_R

Azul_R New Member

Sep 18, 2006
    What do you think of the possible rivals of cruz azul in la liguilla?

2. jq pepe

jq pepe New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    los angeles
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Jaguares, they mentined yesterday at Futbol Picante. We punked them already in Chiapas, and they tend to drop form a little when they play away, so is important to the Machine to come back to the Azul with a good result.

We're back to a full roster, no injuries and no suspensions, I imagine that Markarian will start again Sabah and Vignery in front, with Pabloza as substitute, lets hope that they're getting their game back. The defense has been making silly mistakes, but I assume Markarian scream at them to shape them up.

3. El Chompiras

El Chompiras Member+

Feb 27, 2006
    San Fernando Valley
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Gol de Jaguares

1-0 min 85

minche portero
    no sirve pa nada

4. El Chompiras

El Chompiras Member+

Feb 27, 2006
    San Fernando Valley
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    1-0 Jaguares FT

5. das001

das001 Member

Nov 16, 2006
    Tijuana, BC
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I said it before and I will say it again, no chemistry in the front because these two have not been playing with the rest of the team for a while now... Sabahs inconsistencies will cost us another year with no hope to make it to a final much less win anything anytime soon...

6. THOMA GOL

THOMA GOL BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 16, 1999
    Frontier
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    After that brawl, Jaguares is one now.

7. jq pepe

jq pepe New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    los angeles
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    True, for everyone that Sabah scores, he missed 10, Vigneri is a bit better, but you can see he's still out of rhythm, he missed one yesterday 50 cm from the goal, and we had some dumb luck when Sabah's shot bounced off the GK into the net. I thought we were done for after the Chiapas goal to be honest, that fooking ref is a cheap whore and was giving us a lot of grief.

We will need more than luck from now on, I hope things start clicking again.

8. jq pepe

jq pepe New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    los angeles
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    San Luis and Santos tied their games, so they advance due to their better position in the table.

I think we draw San Luis, and Santos gets Monterrey. There should be less pressure on the guys, EVERYBODY thinks we are dead anyway given our recent history, still; -also given our recent history- we have a couple of bad games followed by a number of good ones, so we are still in this race, providing that Sabah and Vigneri get their act together and put a couple of balls in the net so we dont suffer like yesterday,

It will be tough, San Luis can play a mean catenaccio, but we finish at home

9. Serg33

Serg33 Member+

Jul 11, 2007
    I'm not a Cruz Azul hater, but damn, you guys really need to get rid of Sabah.

10. Otaku

Otaku Member+

Dec 9, 2003
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Agreed, I'm tired of his diving and tantrums. Shut up, follow the play through and stop asking for penales. Its disgraceful.

11. jq pepe

jq pepe New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    los angeles
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Those fooking jaguares wanted to drag a few of our players with them, but we came out rather lightly from our last gresca, basically just a slap in the wrist, any word on when Sabah's contract is up, he's a poor mans Kikin Fonseca.

I wonder if Markarian is pressuring Billy into spending some money in a decent striker.

12. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    We need to get rid of half the team. Is like they just show up to collect a pay check.

13. Desert_Eagle

Desert_Eagle Member

Oct 29, 2005
    U.S.A
    i still feel this is our season we get a must needed championship!

14. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    I really don't see it. I hate to say it. Como decia Lavolpe "no haty creativos" The team does not seem to know how to play together. You need to show a l;ot more then what we saw against Jaguares. San Luis plays better defensive than Jaguares, that is worrisome.

15. Otaku

Otaku Member+

Dec 9, 2003
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Con suerte y garra, quizás si podemos.

16. erick

erick Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Bama Nation