Rivalry Thread: LPB build a Fantasyland... perfect destination for their supporters

Discussion in 'Barcelona NSR' started by os_mutante, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That would be really cool. I'd love to pay Sergio Ramos to kick you. When does the whole thing open, and how do i pay?

2. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Maybe you could finance part of it with Kaka's sale, you could probably get at least 25 cents on the euro for him.

3. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    He went through a tough patch yes. But I am pretty sure he would have been playing a part in the 2nd half of the season.

4. Match-Debater

Match-Debater New Member

Jun 5, 2008
    Domingo, Echegaray, Cervantes, King Carlos, Perez, Franco; do you hear me? Rafa, Contador, your boys took a hell of a beating!!!!!!!

Latest new just in: The whereabouts of the exocet missile launched via the boot of professional football player Sergio Ramos in Madrid, of Real & Spain fame, late Wed evening remains unknown. It was last seen breaching the Earth's stratosphere & is still nowhere to be seen. We'll get right back to you when it eventually touches down! Unbeknown to them at the time, NASA are said to be furious at the haphazard nature of this seemingly spontaneous, unnotified yet spectacular rocket launch from the amateur take-off confines of a football stadium.

******** you, you dirty, cheating, diving, bitter ********ing deluded bastards & sons of ********ing whores!

Creepy, glaze-roasted Crynaldo, you chicken shit, fake ********, ************ ass choke artist ********wit piece of dog shit! Neuer owned that ******** on home ********ing soil like a two-bit ho! ********ing bitches, ******** right off Evileyegouger! Bitch ass ********s tried ********ing him over but Heynckes' ********ing revenge tasted sweet, bitches! Now ******** off & ******** you, you ********ing ********s!

ROFLMFAO at the backtracking here & Gouger's post-match weak ass excuse.

Up against eleven men plus a bought for ref & Bayern still dominated that ass. Absolutely marvellous!

5. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
  6. puyol

puyol Member+

FC Barcelona
    Dec 24, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
  7. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    We are doing Ramos jokes, when Tello tried to assassinate the giant from Jack and the Beanstalk?

8. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I know ... it's too early. We should let the ball land first before making Ramos jokes. :p

9. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Apparently the 1-2 humbling at Camp Mou has made Pep worried about having to face Madrid ever again. The very thought of it has turned him into a bag of nerves, and he isn't sure whether he wants to continue being paid millions of euros a year to manage his favourite club.

I like Pep, so let's hope he stays the course tomorrow instead of fleeing from certain defeat by Jose.

10. tadm123

tadm123 Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Ramos should get a sanction for kicking balls into the Vicente Calderon stadium. I understand it's a rival team, but this kind of behavior is unacceptable.

11. Jagbir

Jagbir Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Clearly, you can't hold a debate without 'selling yourself' short. You have to indulge into opinionated responses to back up all your points. Which, frankly, have already fallen with no merit whatsoever.

Where were you after Barcas' exit?

12. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    From the comments here you would think we were destroyed and they waltzed their way into the final :confused:

13. nicafornica

nicafornica Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Casillas is a boss. Valdes? why the fack is he a goalkeeper? or a football player?

So you guys are still calling for Pip's head? ahh shit, I would understand if he manages to lose the copa del rey.

14. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    You equate wrong off-side calls where the player wasn't even going directly to the goal with an off-side goal in your favor and a no PK hand-ball call. I think it's self explanatory.

15. barcabob1899

barcabob1899 Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Club:
    FC Barcelona

Guardiola is UNDEFEATED at the Bernabeau. First year for a LPB victory in Camp Nou in how many years? congratu********inlations

16. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    It might be enough to make him quit. That's why the Barca players try so hard to avoid defeat against Madrid, they knew that one defeat will lead to Pep resigning due to the stress. And after the manner of the defeat at Camp Mou, Pep knows that it will happen every year from now, so he can't handle managing any more.

It's a shame, I like Pep but you can see that he is not good at dealing with losses to better teams. Hopefully he will rest for a while to recover his nerve, then go and manage in England for a few years to get used to coping with being defeated by better teams on a regular basis. I would suggest Arsenal or Liverpool, but any English team will do the trick. Then he can return to Barca fully mentally prepared for being dominated by Madrid.

17. Karthik

Karthik Member

Jun 23, 2007
    India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It is a bit sad that the philosopher has decided to abandon a sinking ship..I hope it is not Bielsa or Wenger, since I like them both.. I would prefer Xavi to become their player coach, so I can dislike them even more ;)

18. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Xavi declining? Got to gooooooooooooooooooooooo!

19. Karthik

Karthik Member

Jun 23, 2007
    India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Midget's response is full of lolz.. :D

20. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Full of confidence after one win playing park the bus aren't we ?

21. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    How can we not be full of confidence after retiring your best ever coach with our vibrant display? I reckon Xavi and Puyol are also thinking of retiring after the resounding defeat. And who can blame them?

Also, I think the question needs to be asked - Without Pep's steroids being readily available, will Messi revert to his natural height of 2 foot 7 inches?

22. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Please...vibrant display ?

At 2 foot 7 inches it will be even easier to go around those Madrid defenders.

And you said steroids ? :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

23. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Celito has officially gained jealous fatty fat status unless he can prove otherwise.

I suggest the nickname cellulito in future.

24. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Don't forget my jealousy of his money and good looks...:rolleyes:

25. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    You know Pep's reign was great when in his worst season at Barca he still won more trophies than Madrid's cumulative total during his 4 years in La Liga.

Gràcies, Pep!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]