Ricardo Pedriel @ Mersin İdmanyurdu SK

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Bolivianfuego, Jun 11, 2010.

1. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    I have higher hopes for Pedriel then I've had in a long time. I never thought to highly of him, but he has raised his game well.

Good luck Sivasspor!

2. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    An update from our friend @roxbury

sergtp repped this.
  3. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Pedriel;

Yesterday Played full 90 minute at friendly game. 2-2 finished.

Bolivianfuego repped this.
  4. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    At first Guys,

Can We change the title ? I mean club name. :)

He is currently play in the Mersin Idman Yurdu club.

Beside, an hour ago, He just scored very importand goal in the minute of the 90+
    game ended 1-1 at the FA Cup group game last match of the group phase.

5. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    That's our boy!

Let me see if I can get the change.

@dark knight --can you change the thread title to show his curren team per Roxbury's post? Thanks!

6. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    @Bolivianfuego

Yeah Baby!

He scored another Goal! today league game…
    6-2 Mersin Idman Yurdu won the game….<the last 4 goal come at the last 15 minute….
    Pedriel goal were a poaching type goal.
    If You re-watch the goal; the position/attack started by Pedriel;) at the right wing counter, he quick pass the ball to the other wing side,.and then attack ended a poaching goal by Pedriel.. this shows how smart he is,and reading the position well. credit goes to full to him from start to end in this goal. imo.

Regards,

Bolivianfuego and nanoGVSP repped this.
  7. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Great to hear our boy is doing great in Turkey! He had a nice goal vs. Flamengo in the libertadores and then nothing else! Azkargorta refused to use him...which I have no idea why! He would have been ideal now with our libertadores goal scorer leaving for greener pastures and then us struggling to find a replacement.

Good for him though. Any chance he goes to a bigger club in Turkey? Like say a Galatasaray, Besiktas or my favorite--Fenerbache?

8. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    @Bolivianfuego ,

Mate, as a neutral fan of the this league, I follow best and most successful giants <> 'Galatasaray in the league, alongside Trabzonspor ,Bursaspor,Eskisehirspor.

Besiktas is another Istanbul giants specially that I like their stadium location.One of the most beauty location in the world stadium they land.

Fenerbache is least club in Istanbul trio to me(maybe many neutral fans things same way). They made a match fixing scandal and and many neutral fan lose the respect against them.
    Fenerbche has got huge media supports they say since decades… and, governors always has got sympathy for them ,they says this kind of things ones you talk any fans from their country.

Galatasaray style of play and club vision and culture looks classy to me in overall view as a neutral fan of their league. They(club) born in the school that that 400 or 500 years old history behind.
    (I highly suggest to you ,that you should read their history from wiki or from their official site,very interesting stuff about it) .

Bursaspor, is a football city club, same goes to Trabzonspor and Eskisehirspor. these are the out of Istanbul trio clubs,thats smilar to Napoli.

I like their fans and game style .

For Pedriel,

Well,currently in that league the foreigner spot is 5 max .
    From new season the spot will be open to 12 foreigner .Thats a huge racial change…And it will sure boost Pedriel and other foreigners to get chance to more bigger club or more consistenty games numbers.

Currently league foreigner players struggle to find game time,if the team hs got more than 5 players on the spots.
    after 5, the rest of the foreigners stay at bench or out of the match squad,.currently….

from new season this stress will gone hopefully for good for the better football in a international level extra up.

Pedriel has got quality and reputation in the league ,it seems.
    No mtter what team he play, he gets interest and signed by Mersin .
    Who knows maybe new season he move Istanbul clubs, giants or other istanbul clubs i.e.; Kasimpasa,Istanbul Bldyspor,..
    or, goes to trabzon,bursa,eskisehir etc. these are the football mad clubs.

Lets see how he gonna perform rest of the season in his new club Mersin IdmanYurdu.

Regards,

9. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Coming up game for Pedriel:

Super League match up;
    Sunday, feb 15 ,2015
    Rizespor vs Mersin
    (its a day game).

current positions;
    Rizespor 14…. with 17 points
    Mersin 8…with 26 points…
    (mersin just 7 points behind european cup spot).

its a critical game…winter season,snow,tuff pitch condition,and difficult away game team.

regards,

10. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    That's awesome news! That for sure will bring more interest for him with teh limited space for spots being expanded! Thanks for the info and I will read about Galatasary for sure. A buddy of mine has had me root for Fenerbache for years now because that's his team.

At one point Marcelo Moreno was tied to them too. He is going to China now though from Brasil. :(

I hope the bigger foreigner amount for teams also opens doors for our players in Turkey. We have good talent, and I think it would fit well like Pedriel has.

11. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    I heard Galatasaray are the most numbers fans base and most successful club in local and international vs rivals club.Besiktas ,Fenebache.

and, They say in Turkey , officially announced by famous research and vote company Galatasaray has got more fans.

Many says its duo to their uefa cup successful title victory(late 90s) era that started popularity increase vs rivals.

Dont misunderstand me mate, I do watch Fener games too. But, I don't respect the club as a general way duo to broke fair play game.<>They made match fixing in the season 2011 general,and won the title by that.… since then they lost many neutral fans respect.

Me personaly I can't show sympathy to match fixing clubs no matter what their history. i.e.,juventus or fener….

As a football fan and neutral fan , its sad to see this kind of big clubs do these un acceptable things…

its against to fair play.

Anyway,

back to the PEdriel, and transfer of potential Bolivian talents ;

Big clubs in this league do follow recent season; big names from europe or africa,and brazil.

Mid and small clubs follow europe,and africa. some has got latin american .

Till recent season ago, This league were the one of the best place to find and play for a potential talent from africa,latin america,and some balkans country,aswell from usa, australia…
    The scouting were beast….

but, since recent seasons, its become akward way, they don't go young and potential talents at all… aspecialy mid and small clubs…. they don't research scout way as they did before…
    what they do is they service local talents and use one or two season in the league,and than sell to the top fur giants with a good$$$…

they think now; probably its more easy and no need extra time to make money versus go afria,latin america,australia etc to catch talents.

top four clubs aspecialy galatasaray recent season signed top star,sneijder,drogba,elmander,melo,muslera,riera,jewel etc etc,..finaly they scouted pogba's generation of gold, bruma the portugal u21 sensation signed by galatasaray last season. and hajrovic(bosnia nt) these two young talents as a foreigner they signed by a scouting success way,..bruma still success for his club,but,hajrovic failed to impress and later he gone.

galatasaray looks openly to potential young talent no matter what nation he is.

besiktas struggled with a finance in the recent season,..but this season they signed good stars,, vodaphone doing good support .
    besiktas has got some good latin players alongside canadian,african talents.
    they could sign more talents for new season for sure.
    they have good scouting network it seems.

fener, recent season signed old experienced names only youn talent were slovakian player,.but he loaned out after short period…

i heard ,theyr doing a scouting currently in the latin america cup…youth nation something….

its a rare to everyone that that fender goes to scouting,because they don't have scouting network or scouting success history in the past….

i wonder what they find in this journey of latin america.

trabzonspor very good at finding talents.. anything possible as a scouting… maybe a bolivian new talents..who knows;)

and the rest of the league;

I bet almost every club will go to search deeply to world wide to find talents for new season,..this will make great huge market for foreigner players as a scouting way and $.

Back to the main;

Do You know any good potential names for new season?
    from position,age,potential,type,name etc?

Regards,

12. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    And I have good news for You ! ;) He is on fire right now :)

Scored 2 goal! in the FA Cup round last 16…..
    it was a single game match up. his second goal were the winning goal(make the score from 2-2 to 2-3) .

What a tremendous performance by Bolivian star.

Final Score;

Karabukspor- 2 - Mersin - 4

Goals;

minute 2; domi kumbela 1-0
    minute 3; ricardo pedriel 1-1
    minute15; ilhan ozek 2-1
    minute 69; tita 2-2
    game went to the EXTRA TIME (30minute)
    minute 94; ricardo pedriel;) 2-3
    minute 114; sinan kaloglu 2-4

Man of the Match Ricardo Pedriel.

Mersin goes to Quarter Finale.

Man, what a month for Pedriel, his recent games and today game is eye catching.

I hope Your National Team coach know about it…

Regards,

13. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Here are his goals:

Glad to see he's finally putting goals in the back of the net! The Turkish league is very well respected arround the world, if he can get to a bigger club he'll get even better in my opinion. I have seen Galatasaray in Champions league a few times, I like their style. They really could compete with any club, and with a bit of luck make it through. However it's a bit much to think Pedriel could land there, then again if he keeps scoring who knows.

roxbury repped this.
  14. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Woo hoo!!

I do hope he goes to a big club in Turky. He has the reputation. I remember Gala' doing well in the 90s. In fact--I do remember watching them with Hagi on tv when I was a teenager doing well in the Uefa cup back then. Hagi even at his age was still a monster.

I remember Hakan Sukur too. Then he went to Inter where I followed him with Ronaldo.

roxbury repped this.
  15. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Pedriel had very important assist at the tonight game @SIVASSPOR.

Sivasspor as You remember its his former club.

Mersin were 1-0 down by PK…

but, after Pedriel enter, game changed entirely…
    first,1-1,..and than the additions time last minute, Pedriel made pure classy lefty kick assist pass..that end a winning goal……

both goal come at the end of the last minutes….

final score: 1-2 Mersin won the game…

Mersin is chasing the uefa cup spot….
    currently; 7.position with the 39 points…
    the 4.position is uefa cup spot…. Basaksehir currently at the 4.spot..with 47 points…

8 points differ.
    but,anything possible in the last 7 finale game…
    Basaksehir has got difficult games too.

Anyway. a finishing at the between 5~9 positions is good for the Mersin in this difficult season.

--------Next season this league will change the foreigner spot rules...
    its gonna be huge wide spots for the foreigner spots.

Who knows, maybe Pedriel could moves one of the big four club in the league…

Regards,

nanoGVSP repped this.
  16. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    yeah Hakan Sukur is living legend for his nation.
    Hagi is another legend for his nation and for his club Galatasaray.
    (just watch hagi vs robber to carlos in the cl game with galatasaray jersey) wow.

I do remember HAkan Sukur alongside Ronaldo,Vieri ,Recoba etc :)
    He played Serie A's one of the best period as a lots of super stars at the league in that periods….

last;

one of the clear thing is , Galatasaray is most successful club in that league.
    I like last season Drogba and this season Wesley Sneijder performance.

Regards,

17. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I really hope he gets a chance to play Copa America. He has quality, for some reason he's not getting a chance to show it at our national team level. If he keeps up his form in Turkey hopefully Soria brings him in, at least for the initial 30.

18. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I don't see Soria calling Pedriel, for some reason he thinks less of some Euro league it seems... Diego Bejarano playing in Greece starts on every game and is a solid defender, he got dominated in the starting 11 of the league a couple times and scored 2 goals! yet Soria doesn't even mention him!

Unfortunately it seems Raldes wont make it to Copa America due to his injury on Monday, lets hope he calls Bejarano in his place.

19. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    You're right for some reason he neglects to call guys that are getting minutes in Europe. Bejarano is one, Pedriel is another. The guy playing in Portugal, can't remember his name, he scored this weekend. That makes three that haven't even been mentioned, but yet we're trying to nationalize everyone and their mother.

20. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Last week, He played very good game versus Galatasaray ,.. it was not lucky day for him and his teammates.
    He had few assist service , and had himself good goal chances too.

Lions defense line had hard time to response his runs and eye on goal and assist vision.

Galatasaray won the game with a difficult 90 minute…

ps;

his next game will be another big versus.
    sunday night game.

regards,

Bolivianfuego and Eber1990 repped this.
  21. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    thanks for the update, I'm glad he is being considered in the starting 11. Hopefully he take advantage of the opportunities and comes in good shape for Copa America next month.

22. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    his game will gonna start in a hour…….
    genclerbirligi vs mersin

23. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    He's already in Bolivia, he started training yesterday with the NT. When does the the Turkish season end?