Ricardo Lavolpe

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by fdp, Mar 1, 2003.

1. SolitaryMan

SolitaryMan New Member

Mar 3, 2003
    Santa Cruz
    I think he has a point,he wants to do everthing it takes to win.He knows that if the team doesn't do good,everyone will blame him.
    If he left,i wouldn't mind seeing Ruben Omar Romano take his palce.I like the format he uses.

2. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    primera vez! sera la ultima.......

Para Lavolpe, la derrota ante Colombia marcó su presentación en México, después de cuatro partidos con la selección nacional jugados en Estados Unidos.

En los encuentros anteriores, Lavolpe había cosechado una derrota por 1-0 ante Argentina, dos empates sin goles frente a Colombia y otro 1-1 con Paraguay, además de una victoria por 2-0 sobre Bolivia.

3. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    dejo por fuera a cuate b.?

llamo al de españa!

solo falta el cabrito arellano

4. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    in a scale of one to 10

10 being the best, how do you rate his team and subs during the game vs Brazil?

I will give him 7.5

vs. paraguay 8.0
    vs colombia 6.5
    vs. bolivia 7.0

5. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I dont want to Judge Lavolpe just yet, especially when he has had problems getting some of the players on time. I like how the National team is comming along and New players are getting a chance to show their worth. I will wait untill after the Gold Cup where he will be forced to win it to Judge the Argentine coach.

6. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    lo del tiempo en que el quiere los jugadores, es la unica babosada y mancha negra en el proceso lavolpe

pues el es el unico en el mundo, donde tiene mas tiempo con sus jugadores. Los demas solo tienen casi 3 dias y muchos se gastan 1 en viajar

Brazil se junto en el avion y el dia de entrenar en jalisco, se volvio un circo de firmas de autografos y fotos.....

la mayoria en fecha fifa, recibe sus jugadores para 3 o 4 entrenamientos y al argentino le dan 4 o 6 dias enteros en el centro Pegaso....es la unica disculpa, mentirosa y falsa de lavolpe, en lo demas que hace y dice estoy de acuerdo con el.

7. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    El Tri is in deep sh.it

Lavolpe has already managed to make all of the media his enemy No. 1.

This is not good for the continuity of the team.

Remember what happened to Bora, M**a, Lapuente?

Me thinks that Lavolpe can win their favor by winning the Gold Cup, but if not.....GONE.

8. MLS_RM

MLS_RM Member

Jun 25, 2003
    chicago
    Fighting With the media is a tactic many coaches use to imploy an us VS them mentality. The Mexicans are always too quick to get rid of their managers. Lapuente and Bora were very good. Every nation loses sometimes. I am not crazy about the current coach but bad results in The Gold Cup should not be a reason to sack him. He really hasnt had much of a chance to try different players and tactics.

9. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Re: El Tri is in deep sh.it

All these coaches had slighly diffrent situations when handeling the press. Bora was never a press favorite because he had a way of avoiding their questions and he never would get involved in any problems or Contreversy. He lost his job because many in the FMF were not too happy about some of his player seleccions and Televisa wanted some one who would bring in their boys so logically Lapuente who long critised Bora took over thanks to anti Bora campaigns made on TV. Does anyone remeber the bogus Fuera Bora cheering section.

Lapuente was kicked out because he screwed up big time in the rebuilding process of the TriColor. The U-23 coach which he appointed failed to make the Olympics and Lapuentes new players sucked up big time in the Gold Cup losing to Canada !!!

Meza was never able to rebuild the TriColor because he respected the old gurad too much. Letting Claudio Suarez oplay in Mid field and giving too much confidence to Luis Hernandez and other players like Pavel Pardo that had dropped the ball.

Now Lavolpe he has allways been enemies with the press, he has talked to much sh'te when he was with Atlas and Toluca so obviously now that he is in the National team he will get a hard time.. So far i dont think the [press has given him a hard time but if he fails to win the Gold Cup then we will be in Deep sh'te..

10. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    Re: Re: El Tri is in deep sh.it

Man.........he's playing with fire..this isn't Atlante, Atlas, or Toluca. This is the national team and he is now going to get it hard.
    Basically, once the media turns on you in Mexico, it's the beginning of the end.....

11. cl_hanley

cl_hanley New Member

Sep 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa
    I liked him!.....just kidding. I was surprised it took so long to unseat Meza. No El Tri represented at the WC from CONCACAF? I'm not sure the earth would have continued to rotate on its axis if that had happened.

12. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    yo estoy de acuerdo en lo futbolistico y con las ideas del argentino, pero esta semana si la Kgo con la boca (se parece a otro entrenador, el que esta callado ultimamente)

Ya esta kanson y hablando muy seguido, si dice saber tanto de futbol, que llame a Bielsa o a Pacho maturana, para que sepa como manejar criticas y gente en su contra
    los que joden - dicen estar ejercitando su libre expresion, sean boludos o no, a cada entrenador en el MUNDO le salen pelotus con babosadas, entonces quiere decir que Ricardo no esta listo para este importante nivel. Que mande la hoja de vida para el Real Murcia.............

si pierde 2 partidos en copa Oro... no llega al partido vs argentina en Octubre de este año!

13. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Escuche por ayi que Bianchi sigue estando disponible :D :p

14. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    Oh here's my thread...... it was merged.