Revs Front Office Revisited

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by redondo10, Sep 16, 2002.

1. redondo10

redondo10 New Member

Apr 17, 2001
    Its kind of sad when you think about all those Revs Staffers who worked so hard during the season and not be able to enjoy the team's recent success.

Gaby Jordan had been with the team for about 4 years, she probably can't remember when the Revs had a good team and some excitement going into the playoffs. The sales guys must be suffering also, having to try and sell the teams poor performances for 3/4 of the season and then have the team playing inspired ball at the end when they aren't around. I would assume this would be a dream for them.

I still say shame on the Krafts for letting those people go.

2. flutiebills

flutiebills New Member

Oct 15, 2000
    mass
    Front Office

I agree that was a lousy thing to do to these very
    hard working and dedicated people.The timing was
    bad and an insult for all they have done,Kraft
    could have waited till the mls cup and than took a
    good look at what was needed..I have lost my respect for him.

3. Jim Dow

Jim Dow New Member

Mar 20, 1999
    Belmont, MA
    I completely agree with the first two posts. What happened with the portly Pats takeover was cheap, ill-timed, tacky, disgusting. I really like the Rev staffers that I have dealt with over the years and I have no respect for the kind of corporate thinking that leads to sudden turnovers of people who have been swimming uphill with enthusiasm in a culture that is so dead set against what they are interested in it begs the pathetic. I'm not sure the Krafts even understand how indecent their goonies have been in this regard. If I didn't care so much for the team and the game I would bring all my accumulated Rev stuff (five shirts, three sweatshirts, five T-shirts, a rainjacket, two scarves and a hat), dump it on the cement in front of the Kraft's office park, soak it with gasoline, light it, wait for Mark Briggs to show up and then rip off his ID card tearing his shirt in the process and walk straight to the Foxboro lockup singing "Supah Revs....." And to think, about six weeks ago I was ready to do that to protest the play of the team. Now it would be to register outrage at the way decent people have been treated. Butm I fear I love my Revs tidbits too much, as well as my freedom of movement.

JIM DOW

4. flutiebills

flutiebills New Member

Oct 15, 2000
    mass
    GOOD THOUGHT JIM, COULD'NT HAVE SAID IT

BETTER...:) THAT BRIGGS THINKS HE IS
    THE MAN...WOULD LOVE TO BRING HIM TO REALTY
    CHECK..