Revs (far) Away Game Travel

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by RevsLiverpool, Feb 6, 2017.

1. RevsLiverpool

RevsLiverpool Member+

Nov 12, 2005
    Boston
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey I just wanted to start a thread for anyone planning to travel to revs games far afield (beyond the northeast).

I am going to see the revs-timbers in Portland on April 2nd and am meeting up with a buddy in the Timbers Army. If anyone else is heading out and wants to grab a beer let me know.

2. frankieg73

frankieg73 Member

New England Revolution
    Portugal
    Apr 8, 2001
    St. Petersburg, FL (not my choice)
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Anybody coming to the Atlanta game? I was hoping to seeing a bunch of fellow Revs fans here in Atlanta, but then MLS released the schedule and the Revs play here on a weeknight.

Atlanta is playing 3 home games in 8 days that week, so if you really want to see the new dome and this city, that's a good opportunity.

3. patfan1

patfan1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 19, 1999
    Nashua, NH
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thought about the Atlanta game ... not sure yet. I'm heading to Denver for the opener. Will most likely hit both the RBNY and NYCFC games (stay in NY) at the end of May.

4. firstshirt

firstshirt Member+

Bayern München
    United States
    Mar 1, 2000
    Ellington, CT / NK, RI
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If I ever get off my but and renew my passport I was thinking on hitting the Montreal game

5. REV IT UP

REV IT UP Member

New England Revolution
    United States
    Jul 12, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm going to Colorado and Portland also. Also Dallas, Chicago and Seattle, so basically the first 5 away games. Then take a little break before heading back east for the Revs @ NYRB and NYCFC

6. ForTheNguyen

ForTheNguyen New Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    I'll be at Philly in July (I assume they're pretty good at celebrating the 4th?) and Chicago in August for both the ASG and the Revs. Hopefully make all the New York games.