(Revolution) Radio, Live Transmission

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by Lovely Balls, Oct 14, 2002.

1. Danizinho

Danizinho New Member

Jul 7, 2000
    For you Rev-oholics :), I highly recommend it.

Basically, they are running a one-hour internet radio
    show through www.revolutionsoccer.net each night this week from 6-7 PM, hosted by Brad Feldman (The sane guy who works with Juan 'Biscuit In The Basket' Meterparel). The show will feature players, coaches, broadcasters, league reps, etc, on the Road to MLS Cup 2002.

2. Danizinho

Danizinho New Member

Jul 7, 2000
    Bump...
    Anyone listen in last night?

3. Rickster

Rickster Member

Dec 1, 1998
    I listened to the archived version this morning. I really enjoyed the interviews and hearing Feldman's strategic analysis. I hope he shows up on some tv broadcasts at some point.

4. Kanu

Kanu New Member

Mar 26, 2000
    Owerri, Nigeria
    The interviews are ok but the rest is mind numbing unless you are one of the rotisserie league geek types.

5. Rickster

Rickster Member

Dec 1, 1998
    Uh, hello, this is BigSoccer.com, right? Of course we are rotisserie league geek types. ;-)

6. JG_Revs

JG_Revs Moderator

Sep 11, 1999
    Boston
    I was discouraged by Twellman's comments. He did not sound certain of returning to action... they asked if his previous assertion that he'd definitely be playing was optimism or truth, and he said it was definitely him being optimistic. He also said something along the lines of praying for a miracle to get healed up in time.

7. Danizinho

Danizinho New Member

Jul 7, 2000
    Twellman's injury - to his right knee - is typically a two-week injury.

At this rate, it's unlike that he'll practice this week and will be decided upon literally minutes before the start of the match.

Much to his credit, this kid's tough - I think he'll be there Sunday at 1:30.