Rev Trek

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by Hey Waft Man, Oct 13, 2002.

1. Hey Waft Man

Hey Waft Man Member

Feb 17, 1999
    Colchester, CT
    Playoffs, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship “Revolution”. Its seven-year mission: to explore strange, new leagues. To seek out new players and new fans. To boldly go where no Rev has gone before!

Captain’s Log, USS Revolution (MLS-2002)
    Cmdr. Steve Nicol, Acting Captain.
    Stardate 021012.19

We have narrowly defeated the Columbus after three brutal engagements. Survived, is more like it. The Columbus had an excellent Crew, and we only succeeded by the narrowest of margins. The Chicago was a little less trouble; that Fire was over once they lost their Ante matter.

The men of the Revolution have come a long way this year. After a dismal start, we lost Captain Clavijo in the disastrous Battle of Kolo Rado, and I had to assume command of the ship. It all seemed to come together with the appointment of our new Number One. His name is A’din, but we just call him The Keeper. The Revolution has become all but invincible under The Keeper’s guidance. This has allowed our weapons officers, Tay-lar and Wol’d, to be more aggressive offensively. Tay-lar shoots the deadliest lasers in the Eastern Quadrant. We are now well-prepared for our next mission: to go out and conquer the entire Galaxy!

Personal note: If the Admirals’ Council doesn’t erase this bogus “Acting” rank pretty soon and give me the Revolution permanently, I think I’m going to find another ship to command.

2. TTweLLMan

TTweLLMan New Member

Jun 3, 2002
    Middleboro MA
    hehe... good one. pretty creative

3. Coach_Barry

Coach_Barry Member

Aug 18, 2001
    Taunton, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team: