Resultados de las otras Selecciones...

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by kromekote, Nov 15, 2013.

1. BlueDamian

BlueDamian Member+

Jun 7, 2005
    In the shade
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Uruguay 4-0 Paraguay.
    +11 goal differential.

crzdcolombian repped this.
  2. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    man hope we win..... 16 Points would be big. Big thanks to Venezuela now Peru .... REMEMBER HOW TO WIN !!!

3. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    They're likely to get another big win against Venezuela, who gave up a demoralizing draw earlier.

That makes our game against them all the more important. Uruguay is starting to get the wind under their sails...

pibe10 and BlueDamian repped this.
  4. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    No doubt but don't forget that they came to Barranquilla last qualifiers in a great form as well, we all know how it ended ;)
    They look scary, but just like Ecuador, there's a huge difference between Montevideo Uruguay and away Uruguay, and we should take advantage of it and beat the hell out of them.
    The other results helped us a lot despite the loss to Brazil. Chile, Ecuador and Paraguay will have too much pressure on them in October, we can take advantage of it to escape from them (we def can take 6 points, at least 4 next month).

5. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    In some ways I agree with you Pibe. But I think Uruguay will be much better prepared this time around. And they are a much different team with Suarez (He did not play in Barranquilla 4 years ago.)
    I think it is going to be a tough match that we barely win.

6. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Meanwhile in the CONCACAF:

Half of the managers within the 6 team Hexagonal Group stage for Qualifying are Colombian.
    There is a chance that three Colombian managers will be in Russia 2018.

7. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    It supposed to be Osorio +2 but according to the last rumors, the Mexicans are very upset with him despite achieving 16 pts out of 18. The team doesn't play well and I think they still mad at him for the 0-7 vs. Chile. Bielsa was mentioned.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  8. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    They didnt want Osorio before he came on board. He's not an easy guy to like with all the freaking rotations. Fans also equate NT success with coach birth of origin. So Colombians DT will get no love in Mexico. But no one can create 'magic' out of nowhere. They had a period with lots of up an comers that were tearing it up in Europe but now even their league is heavily based on abroad talent and their international stars are limited and/or on their way out. Osorio did the right thing by not resigning. It would be cowardly of him to leave a team that's been gutted 7-0 in practically "home turf". But now that he's clinched the spot I would just go and see how the next mastermind would do. Plenty of NT would love to have Osorio....just keep him away from ours :p

I know their fans prefer Herrera regardless of his "bar Bembe" moment and would forgive anything.

9. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I'm not against him to receive Colombia after Pekerman. I think he's a good coach and already proved himself in Nacional. Of course there's a different between coaching NT and clubs, and Osorio won't be my first priority but I also not so against him. After Pekerman I would love to check more foreigners and/or Rueda, who is for me the best Colombian coach to take the NT. If not Rueda, Osorio for me is the second best Colombian coach. But in case we decided to try Bielsa, Sampaoli etc. after Pekerman's success, I would be happy also.

10. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I hate Argentina and now the table is wide open..... We need to beat Chile so that we have 6 point lead on them with 8 games to go.

Paraguay is back alive. How did that crap team beat Argentina. WTF did we lose to Argentina at HOME !!!
    South American World Cup Qualifiers
    POS LOGO &TEAM P W D L GD PTS
    1 [​IMG]Brazil 10 6 3 1 14 21
    2 [​IMG]Uruguay 10 6 2 2 14 20
    3 [​IMG]Ecuador 10 5 2 3 4 17
    4 [​IMG]Colombia 10 5 2 3 3 17
    5 [​IMG]Argentina 10 4 4 2 2 16
    6 [​IMG]Paraguay 10 4 3 3 -2 15
    7 [​IMG]Chile 10 4 2 4 -1 14
    8 [​IMG]Peru 10 2 2 6 -8 8
    9 [​IMG]Bolivia 10 2 2 6 -9 8
    10 [​IMG]Venezuela 10 0 2 8 -17 2

11. LoreBSC

LoreBSC Member

Jun 9, 2016
    Union City NJ
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Hello Colombian community, sorry to bother you guys with a question but can anyone confirm me how many players has Pekerman used in these qualifiers? I'm trying to prove a point to my Ecua people on how good coaches offer opportunities to players.

12. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #112 pepinointer, Oct 11, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    Only Ospina and bacca have played all matches

New players that debut in wcq :

Mina
    Murillo
    Fabra
    Daniel Torres
    Farid Díaz
    Wilmar barrios
    Sebastián Pérez
    Marlos moreno
    Berrio
    Roger Martínez
    Guillermo celis
    Gustavo Cuéllar

New called ups that havent played:

Bernardo Espinosa
    davinson Sánchez
    Santos borre
    David González
    Daniel bocanegra
    William tesillo

Erased players that Came back recently
    And are playing recently

Macnelly Torres
    Abel Aguilar
    Stefan Medina
    Teo Gutiérrez
    Eder Álvarez balanta ( isnt playing )

Players that havent Came back since first matches :

Falcao
    Jackson martinez
    Adrián Ramos

Our Main core:

Ospina , Carlos Sánchez , j Murillo, Zapata , Arias , james rodriguez , bacca, Muriel , Cardona, cuadrado

13. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    I forget the total amount of call-ups so far, but it's high. Already higher than the 2014 qualifiers, I think.

How many have actually played: 33.

As for your argument, I think you've gotta find a middle ground. Pekerman has called A LOT of players up in the past 12 months (Centenarrio included), many of whom came and went without playing a minute. It's understandable. Our core from the previous qualifiers was decimated due to injury, age, and form. Either way, the length of the list emphasizes that things haven't been going perfectly...

14. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    Jeez, that's tight. We'd be pretty set if we had won today. But that's why South American Qualifiers are the best. 7 teams are very much in this.

Chile is a must win. We can't keep losing points at home to direct competition.

15. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    I am hoping for 4 points in November which would keep us on pace to qualify.
    IF we get 6 points I will be doing cartwheels in the streets.

16. BMxJoga

BMxJoga Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I am not Colombian but I also think it depends on the player pool a coach might have. I am not an expert by any means in regards Ecuador's talent pool, but I know Colombia has an extensive list of players playing in top European leagues, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and their own league is fairly strong as opposed to other South American leagues. The point being, they can afford to call in more players because they have more quality.

I understand what you are saying, but I think change for change's sake is not effective if you're trying to qualify for the World Cup. Look at Peru, we got rid of several standouts from the team and although there is more "compromiso," no one expected us to qualify with this new group. Does Ecuador have more quality players that are not being called up? If you're referring to playing Caicedo instead of the other center back who hand-balled against Peru then I agree. But if you're tryingt to qualify for the World Cup now, then I think most countries have to play their most talented group if they don't have a large talent pool.

17. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Ecuador made it to the Copa Lib final. That's at least 11 players to try out.

Not all our euro players are good either. But yea any player who plays for Dep Cali, Nacional or Santa Fe should be looked at in our league. Other teams but for the most part those are the best talent pools.

We called up a bunch of guys but our roster doesn't change much either unless of injury.

If Falcao and Teo were healthy don't think Borre or Roger would have been called.

18. LoreBSC

LoreBSC Member

Jun 9, 2016
    Union City NJ
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Thank you so much guys, its safe to say Pekerman is pretty open minded to calling players without any NT experience.

pepinointer repped this.
  19. LoreBSC

LoreBSC Member

Jun 9, 2016
    Union City NJ
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Thank you so much guys, its safe to say Pekerman is pretty open minded to calling players without any NT experience.

20. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    #120 HomietheClown, Nov 1, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
    Things just took a dramatic turn in Qualifying. Both Chile and Peru have been awarded 3 points each by FIFA due to Bolivia fielding an ineligible player.

sitruc repped this.
  21. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Revivieron a Chile ...

Con los puntos de Perú , nuestra victoria allá deja de ser tan valiosa

pibe10 repped this.
  22. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Worst news I received today

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

23. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Also Peru in a way... 5 points behind the playoff

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

24. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    tough tough game coming to Barranquilla....

25. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    If we needed to win when we were up by 3, now it's crucial

Azucarero and J-Mezzy repped this.