Resto del Mundial (R)

Discussion in 'Chile: Selecciones Nacionales' started by MetroChile, May 23, 2014.

1. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Aquí podemos comentar todos los otros grupos y los partidos que no estén directamente relacionados con nuestra Roja querida.

JAIME CHILE repped this.
  2. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
  3. ridv34

ridv34 Member

Jul 20, 2007
    CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Juega bien hasta ahora el equipo de nuestro amigo Gilbertson. Gran centro que llevó al autogol de Marcelo.

JAIME CHILE repped this.
  4. chewie4917

chewie4917 Member

Sep 10, 2011
    From what I saw of Brazil in game 1:

Very hard-working and inspired side, but heavily reliant on Neymar and, in my opinion, the X-factor for them, Oscar (Brazil's first goal was made possible largely thanks to Oscar; he was very good). With or without these two, I would like to see Brazil face Uruguay, as I believe that this would be more than just a psychological test and also great for the neutrals.

I'm also surprised to see David Luiz partner Silva at the back, with someone like Dante sitting on the bench.

posteador and Radu Razvan repped this.
  5. toepunt

toepunt Member

Aug 24, 2003
    North America
    The referee was out to lunch. FIFA continues to appoint officials that are incompetent. They need to revamp the instructors they use and not to rely on the recommendations of countries, but use their own judgement.

Radu Razvan and JAIME CHILE repped this.
  6. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Aside from a few very bad calls that went Brazil's way, David Luiz looked very good out there on defense.

7. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Croacia no fue derrotada por Brasil, Croacia fue derrotada por la Mafia-Fifa gracias a un japonés sinvergüenza:mad:

En el 2° tiempo fue descarado: penal inventado a favor de Brasil, gol anulado a Croacia(al menos discutible la supuesta falta al arquero), el 3er gol de Brasil se inició con una falta clara a Modric no cobrada, criterios distintos para juzgar situaciones similares, cortó un buen ataque de Croacia y no aplicó la ley de la ventaja, hubo un casi gol de Brasil tras una falta clara sobre un defensa croata que tampoco cobró, etc.

Si la Fifa quiere que Brasil sea Campeón, dénle la copa altiro y nos haga perder tiempo y plata....

chewie4917, Radu Razvan and toepunt repped this.
  8. SIN DIOS NI LEY

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
    #8 SIN DIOS NI LEY, Jun 12, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
    Las manifestaciones en Brasil probablemente no consigan nuevos hospitales, educación de calidad y otros reclamos justos en lo mediato, pero por lo menos le darán a ese país una nueva Copa del Mundo.

Esto lo van a arreglar para que no arme la grande en caso de no imponerse Brasil.
    Hoy tuvimos un pequeño adelanto de lo que ocurrirá cuando se compliquen un poco dentro de la cancha.

Más que las protestas en sí, que me parecen justas, no me gustó la oportunidad y el blanco que eligieron para expresar su descontento, siempre pensándolo desde un punto de vista futbolístico y de no querer ver arruinada ni condicionada la fiesta.

chewie4917 and JAIME CHILE repped this.
  9. toepunt

toepunt Member

Aug 24, 2003
    North America
    Gol mal anulado por el árbitro. Las instrucciones que se dan a los árbitros es que un atacante tiene tanto derecho como el arquero de ir por una pelota. El croata en este caso le ganó el quien vive al arquero. El hecho posterior que los dos terminaron en el suelo es simplemente parte del esfuerzo. Aparte de lo mencionado por Jaime, noté que el uso del silbato por este árbitro no era convencional, una clara indicación que ese flaco no se siñe a las reglas.

10. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Yes, the referee was clearly for Brazil, but that was a fault at Julio Cesar...no doubt...

I hope Blatter will leave soon, but his replacement will be better? I doubt it.

11. chewie4917

chewie4917 Member

Sep 10, 2011
    I hope that he leaves soon as well, but if he leaves, we will all see a 'new Blatter' because the problem is FIFA as it is one of the most corrupt organisations on the face of the earth.

posteador and Radu Razvan repped this.
  12. chewie4917

chewie4917 Member

Sep 10, 2011
    By the way guys, what did you all think of the Brazil national anthem being shortened? The locals did not like that at all! They should just play out the versions that we had all become used to for so many years.

13. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    Jesus, you guys just noticed this? They have been doing this for years now, the new (well, not that new) rule of FIFA is that anthems cannot exceed a certain amount of time.

Chile's anthem will be cut short as well. You heard it here first.

I've been suggesting we make a shorter version of our anthem to fit the allocated time, just accelerate the tempo a little bit and cut the brass instrument intro which is at least 20 seconds on its own (just sang it in my head) and start immediately from "Puro Chile...". That should do it.

freeestyler repped this.
  14. chewie4917

chewie4917 Member

Sep 10, 2011
    What I meant was 'shortened' in the context of this world cup, as I thought that Brazil's anthem would be played at a faster tempo to accommodate the length of the music. I also meant the reaction of the fans as they weren't happy at all and they kept singing it through, as the team did (and they were very vocal and pumped).

15. ridv34

ridv34 Member

Jul 20, 2007
    CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Sigue el arbitraje mediocre. Alguien dele un juguete al Pitbull para que no se ponga bravo.

JAIME CHILE repped this.
  16. chewie4917

chewie4917 Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Another totally non-existent penalty awarded in the Spain-Netherlands game.

Radu Razvan and JAIME CHILE repped this.
  17. toepunt

toepunt Member

Aug 24, 2003
    North America
    Well, Holland more than offset that nonexistent penalty.

posteador and Yañez repped this.
  18. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    Whelp! There goes our chance of winning the group via goal difference. Looks like we will have to beat everyone, lol.

19. chewie4917

chewie4917 Member

Sep 10, 2011
    True. I think that the result was more indicative of something badly wrong with Spain at the moment, and this is taking nothing away from the Netherlands (seriously; the Dutch stuck to their game plan, were very physical in terms of contact and very direct with their passes).

20. chewie4917

chewie4917 Member

Sep 10, 2011
    I think that if Chile can solve Australia first (even in a narrow win), this group should remain open. That is the first thing to get done; the first big test.

Every team begins a tournament like this differently. We see slow starters and others that tend to adapt quickly.

No one knows for sure. If the 3 points are secured in the first game, then it alleviates stress for the entire team, from the players to the coaching staff.

21. toepunt

toepunt Member

Aug 24, 2003
    North America
    Los Ticos le dieron baile a Uruguay. Quién lo iba a pensar! Siguen las sorpresas.

JAIME CHILE and posteador repped this.
  22. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I am stil thrilled over their victory. Even when they scored their 2nd goal, I still thought that Uruguay would switch it around appealing to their "garra", only to realize moments later with the 3rd goal, that they were doomed.

It was a brilliantly executed victory by the ticos.

JAIME CHILE repped this.
  23. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    That's how I wish it to be.
    Not depend on anyone except ourselves to do it.

24. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    We have to kick Spain while they are down. I think we can't possibly play worse than what we did against Australia, the only way is up.

As for Uruguay, they lose 50% of their attacking threat without Suarez, that's how amazing he is.

Rickdog and JAIME CHILE repped this.
  25. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Hasta ahora han ganado los que han corrido más, comentaban hoy con estadísticas en mano, en un canal de cable.

Brasil, Méjico, Holanda, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica e Italia.

posteador repped this.