Resolved: the Caribbean should field a single, strong side for CONCACAF and WCQ...

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by Mel Brennan, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    But wait seeit dey.....yu never live inna Trini, but u wha come talk bout Trini?

wha kinda ediat ting dat?

2. BBC_

BBC_ Member

Jan 5, 2005
    London
    True, but it would be nice if you didnt think i was i eediat. should should of said sorry because I said i had TRINI BLOOD and i didnt say i was trini. and then saying i did research over the Internet, when i clearly stated i lived in Antigua. :rolleyes: BTW whats living Manchester, Jamaica got to do with Trinidad :confused:

3. BBC_

BBC_ Member

Jan 5, 2005
    London
    Yep that law SUCKS big time my friends cousin, his Mother was born in UK and spent 15 years of her life in Trinidad & Grenada his Grandma was born in Trinidad his agent suggested he should try for Trinidad(He wanted to play for Trindad anyway) but due to that Stupidee law hes now pissed off and has to seek else where.(hes only 17 BTW)

4. BBC_

BBC_ Member

Jan 5, 2005
    London
    VINCYS GO TO GRENADA FIRST, I was talking about GRENADA. Read it again! and who said i whether i have or havent been to Trinidad :confused:

5. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

I never said you were an ediat. I said "wha type of ediat argument that" which translates into what foolishness are you talking? Are you sure you grew up the Caribbean? :confused:

And as for me mentioning Jamaica, I was trying to say that I was clearly born and raised in the Caribbean. I live in the US now but don't get it twisted I know bout Jamaica and to some extent Trinidad.

I obviously can't speak for Antigua or Grenada cuz I don't know much about those places but Trinidad I am quite aware of. See a lot of things in Trinidad are similar to that of Jamaica so I guess I can relate to it cuz I lived in JA.

And for the record I have nothing against Grenada people cuz one of my bredrin's from there. Yes him accent different but that a mi idren...seen!

6. BBC_

BBC_ Member

Jan 5, 2005
    London
    LISTEN RIGHT I KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT you making laugh. but your responding to me like im soon kinda eediat/fake e.g I didnt do my research on the internet. 2) you are not trini(when i clearly said i have TRINI BLOOD) 3) Now you keep talking about you grew up in the Caribbean( i told i live there already) and just now you say you sure you were brought up in the caribbean even if i didnt live there how the hell do you think caribbean parents speak to their children in england :confused: like the Queen :confused: and back to that eediat part didnt you see the word BUT it would be nice if you didnt think i was i eediat(because of the responses from i pointed out. its seems as if you think eediat Henglish bwoy who na nuh nuttin bout de islands). i didnt say why you calling me a eediat. dont translate anything for me its not needed.

7. BBC_

BBC_ Member

Jan 5, 2005
    London
    Oh good i though i was gonna have to use my cutless on you instead for damaging my neighbours nutmeg crops :D

8. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Nuh get mi pon mi wrong side bwoy........... yu nuh hear mi sey mi fadda born inna Trinidad?

dun di talk before mi start cuss some badword :mad:

9. Kae Finao

Kae Finao New Member

Sep 9, 2005
    Brooklyn, T&T
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    gada-mercy... only unu west indyan fi tun chat bout assilimilation & coming togedda inna PEER WAR and geneology foqry , bohta oonu fi dun di segregation ting and cease look like jackHASS.

10. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    YU NUH SEE SEY MI NAME WARLORD......MI NUH BACK FROM WAR!!! :mad:

11. BBC_

BBC_ Member

Jan 5, 2005
    London
    Whats that go to do with anything you just quoted :confused: you dont like it when people tell the truth dont you

12. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Lets stick to the topic here.....this unified WI team that some people seem to be envisioning will not happen. ;)

13. midknight

midknight New Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Paris
    please do, because at this rate every concacaf topic is going to finish in world rivalries...

btw warlord, i was just joking about the 'aggressive jamaican bit' That's why i put a smilie.... I apologise if you took it seriously

14. IASocFan

IASocFan Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 13, 2000
    IOWA
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I put the whole 4th finisher thread in WR my accident. It was probably for the best. I meant to move only the slugfest over. It's hard not to react to a troll or to name calling.

15. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Bredrin mi arite........ah nuh nutten :cool:

16. jahman

jahman Member

Aug 18, 2000
    Outside Reggae Land
    Damn, this was funny....at the end I forgot what the topic was all about. Bring these two back, please, please....:)

17. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia