News: Renato Tapia @ RC Celta

Discussion in 'Peruvians Abroad' started by TrickyCoonVic, Feb 15, 2015.

1. I thought Renato played a good match and was a bit unlucky with his attempts on goal. He could have a goal with a bit more luck. They lost the match only because of a 2 minutes explosion of the opponent. For the rest it was Willem II that ruled the game, but sometimes you have one of those days it's not going your way.

2. Willem II – FC Groningen 1-2
    Willem II: Wellenreuther 6; Lewis 6,6, Meissner 4,5 (46. Pavlidis 6), Peters 6,5, Heerkens 6; Llonch 6, Crowley 7,5, Tapia 6,5; Dankerlui 5, Isak 6, Vrousai 7,5.
    FC Groningen: Padt 7,5; Zeefuik 6, Te Wierik 6,5, Chabot 6 (62. Reis 6), Handwerker 7; Bel Hassini 6,5 (62. El Hankouri 6), Memisevic 5,5, Bruns 6, Warmerdam 6,5; Mahi 6,5, Sierhuis 7 (74. Van de Looi -)

Scheidsrechter: Martens 5,5

3. cesar Verde

cesar Verde Member+

Jan 30, 2015
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Otro buen partido de Tapia, el equipo perdio pero el siempre de lo mejor de su equipo.

condor11, locotl and passat1976 repped this.
  4. passat1976

passat1976 Member+

Oct 19, 2007
    USA
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    #654 passat1976, Feb 9, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    Lo bueno que ha agarrado continuidad y va llegar con ritmo a la Copa America..

condor11 repped this.
  5. condor11 and locotl repped this.
  6. passat1976

passat1976 Member+

Oct 19, 2007
    USA
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    #656 passat1976, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    Pretty good article on Tapia.. He got more freedom to use his skills on Willem II.. A lot of his struggle at Feyenoord gotta to do with not being on Gio's best side.. His wife seems to be very adjusted to life in the Netherlands!.. Tapia still nostalgic about coming back to Peru every chance he gets.

7. I'm glad he's fitting in well, because I really like him.

8. Peruco83

Peruco83 Member+

May 8, 2005
    Hamden, CT
    En Marzo voy a estar por Holanda. Viendo el calendario, justo un dia antes que me regrese Tapia juega contra su ex-equipo en Feyernood. Voy a ver si logro ir a ese partido, esta a solo 2 horas y media en tren desde Amsterdam pero lo malo es que el partido es a las 8:45 hora local. No se si chape tren de regreso tan tarde y mi vuelo es temprano al siguiente dia..

condor11, Dominican Lou, locotl and 2 others repped this.
  9. You can plan your traintrips here. It is important to check for unexpected delays, but at least you know them and can adjust for it.
    https://www.ns.nl/en
    Here is the site for bus transport:
    https://9292.nl/en

eltron and locotl repped this.
  10. upload_2019-2-11_13-18-21.png
    The match according to Feyenoord is an hour earlier!
    You can plan your travel with trains here:
    https://www.ns.nl/reisplanner#/reisdetails?vertrek=Amsterdam Centraal&vertrektype=treinstation&aankomst=Rotterdam Centraal&aankomsttype=treinstation&type=aankomst&tijd=2019-03-09T19:00&verbergHSL=true&_requesttime=1549887014071&hash=-1373231517
    Good to check on the day itself for problems, so you can adjust the route to Rotterdam and the stadium. I made a print of how it looks like below. If you have a question, I'll try to help you.
    For the ride to the stadium on match days there are special trams going to the stadium from Rotterdam Central Station every 5 minutes I think. Ticket you can buy in the tram itself for 3 €€ iirc.

upload_2019-2-11_13-19-44.png

locotl repped this.
  11. upload_2019-2-11_13-29-20.png

When you want to be in the stadium in time you have to take the 17:49 train.
    The tram takes about 15 minutes to the stadium. So you have about 20 minutes to go to your spot.
    Best is to go an hour earlier and have something to eat in Rotterdam. You never know if there will be delays and then it sucks if you come in half way the match.
    Return trains are going well after the match, so you donot need to worry about that if you're going back immediately after the match.
    The last train goes well beyond midnight.

Peruco83 repped this.
  12. Peruco83

Peruco83 Member+

May 8, 2005
    Hamden, CT
    Great info! I really appreciate it. I'll be at the Ajax game on the 10th against Fortuna Sittard, it would be great to catch a game at Feyernood before coming back.

13. By the way, it's sensible to get your tickets in time as there's always the strong possibility it sells out. Of the 50 000 seats about 30 000 are season tickets. Matches are almost always around 48 000 sold, but Feyenoord has a cup semi against Ajax in the week before iirc. If Feyenoord wins that the chances are about 100% the stadium will sell out to celebrate it.
    So normally the margin for visitors to buy a ticket are already small ( about 2000 tickets), but in a win over Ajax the next match is going to cause a run for the free sale tickets.

Peruco83 repped this.
  14. Peruco83

Peruco83 Member+

May 8, 2005
    Hamden, CT
    Good to know, I have a friend in Munich that I was thinking of visiting while I'm there, quick one day trip before heading back to Amsterdam for my return flight but I havent decided if I'll head there Thursday night or Friday night. Given what you said about the cup game and the possibility of a sellout then I'll probably make sure I'm back in time for the Feyernood game.

15. Willem II – AZ 2-1
    Willem II: Wellenreuther 7,5; Heerkens 7, Meissner 6,5, Peters 6,5 Palacios 7; Llonch 6,5, Crowley 7,5 (68. Anita -), Tapia 7 (81. Saddiki -); Dankerlui 7,5, Isak 6,5 (90. Pavlidis -), Vrousai 8
    AZ: Bizot 7,5; Van Rhijn 4,5 (58. Johnsen 5), Vlaar 5, Koopmeiners 5, Ouwejan 5,5; Maher 6, Til 6, Midtsjø 5,5; Stengs 5, Seuntjens 5, Idrissi 4
    Scheidsrechter: Dieperink 6,5
    Man of the match: Niet Alexander Isak maar Marios Vrousai ontpopt zich als dé winteraanwinst van Willem II. De Griek scoorde tegen wéér. Zijn derde goal in zes wedstrijden.

It was the second time Willem II did beat AZ this season. The most important match against AZ however is this week in the semi cup final. AZ players have sworn they willnot be beaten a third time.
    Well, we will see. Renato has gotten a very good rating in this match and has with his team mates absorped a huge load of confidence. The whole team really got very high ratings, while AZ didnot.

locotl and cesar Verde repped this.
  16. locotl

locotl Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    florida
    From the highlights I would say this wasn't as good as a game as previously. Nonetheless it was a good showing for our starting DM.

17. https://www.bd.nl/willem-ii/tricolo...ip-die-moeizaam-loskwam-aan-de-dijk~a3354f30/
    [​IMG]
    Willem II viert feest nadat Kristofer Kristinsson de ploeg naar de halve finale heeft gekopt. © BSR/SOCCRATES
    Tricolores dromen van bekerfinale: de weg naar de Kuip die moeizaam loskwam aan de Dijk

Willem II bevindt zich in een week van de waarheid. Donderdagavond wacht op eigen veld AZ. In een onderlinge strijd wordt gevochten om een plaats in de finale van de KNVB beker. Het kan de eerste keer worden dat de Tilburgers zich voor de eindstrijd plaatsen sinds 2005.

Joost Blaauwhof 26-02-19, 12:00

Willem II celebrates after Kristofer Kristinsson has headed the team to the semi-finals. © BSR / SOCCRATES

Tricolores dream of cup final: the road to the Kuip, which had a tough start on the Dijk

Willem II is in a week of truth. Thursday evening at home AZ is waiting. In a mutual battle a place in the final of the KNVB cup is fought for. It could be the first time that the Tilburg squad qualify for the final battle since 2005.
    Joost Blaauwhof 26-02-19, 12:00

If they make it into the final Renato is going to be one of the hero players for a long time!!

cesar Verde, maestri09 and Dominican Lou repped this.
  18. Ends 1 - 1. Goes into 30 minutes extra time.

19. OMG, Willem II hits the post with 4 minutes to go.

20. Extra time 4 minutes and Renato just cannot reach the ball near the post to score with just 1 minute left.
    Penalties.

21. Eliintromex

Eliintromex Member+

Apr 1, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Tapia regalando una jugada de peligro para el AZ Alkmaar tirando un taco en el borde del area ...

Quien le dijo que se podian hacer lujos en la mitad de cancha o en el area? ...

Tapia es talentoso pero es poco inteligente y criterioso ... hay lugares para hacer lujos y hay lugares donde nunca se deben hacer ...

Por eso, para mi, Pedro Aquino es superior a el ...

22. Wellenreuther stops first penalty in the semi cup final!

Edit: and he stops nr.2:eek:

Edit: and he stops nr. 3.:eek::eek:

Bjorn has to score for AZ and hits the post. AZ out and Willem II to the Final.

locotl, Dominican Lou and maestri09 repped this.
  23. cesar Verde

cesar Verde Member+

Jan 30, 2015
    Club:
    Buen Partido de Tapia y WillemII a la final de la copa de Holanda (KNVB Beker).
    me hubiera gustado que se cobre la revancha ante su aun club Feyenoord en la final pero lamentablemente este fue vapuleado pro el Ajax.

de todos modos, Ajax sera un durisimo rival, no por nada esta ahora mismo en octavos de liga de campeones.