Red Snatch Boys

Discussion in 'Columbus Supporters Clubs' started by Bill Archer, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parkdale_FC

Parkdale_FC New Member

May 11, 2006

hahaha... entertaining isn't is?

on that note, I'm out. Keep that MLS cup safe for us. Were taking it north of the border really soon.

2. jericho

jericho Member

Jan 24, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Is this the stuff that happens when you have "awesome supporters"? I can't wait for Columbus to be that awesome so I can sit around on other teams message boards and argue about who's d*ck is bigger.

Come to think of it, that's just the ticket. That's how we can be as awesome as Toronto!

ATTENTION - PRESS RELEASE TO FOLLOW -

NEW CREW SUPPORTERS GROUP FORMED

DAYTON, OH - Jericho, the bestestest Crew supporter ever and way better than all those other cryass Crew supporters who never do anything except take all his awesome ideas has announced the formation of the "La Union Street Hooligans".

"I really just think that we need to be as awesome as Toronto and this will give us the way to do it" said Jericho. "Group activities will include bitching about other supporters groups, not getting laid, arguing back and forth, trying to pick random fights and removing our lower two ribs in order to better fellate ourselves. Also, in order to better emulate Toronto fans we will have weekly sessions where we sit around and pat ourselves on the back for hours on end."

For more information on this new group please visit www.imbeingsarcastic.com.

--------------------------

On second thought, we're awesome enough already. I'mna just stick to drinkin.

3. bradd

bradd Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    With your current team? hahahahahaha.

4. Sab0tage

Sab0tage New Member

Jul 25, 2008
    That was hilarious. Really, it was. Could you please tell us another joke? I totally want to hear one.

5. bradd

bradd Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Heres on that just got posted....

READ THAT! Hilarious isn't it? Just think... Toronto... Actually WINNING something?! ROFL.

6. jericho

jericho Member

Jan 24, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Yes, yes I can.

Toronto FC.

Best joke I've heard in years.

7. bradd

bradd Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I mean seriously... WHO didn't see that one coming? ;)

8. jericho

jericho Member

Jan 24, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ladies and gents. I feel bad for Toronto. People keep saying that they didn't win anything last year. That's just not true. They won a very important award last year. Something that I think all MLS Supporters would agree that they deserve.

[​IMG]

9. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

A couple years ago, someone figured that that Columbus was at the top of attendance, if you figured in metro population percentage. We were getting a higher attendance per metro population than places like LA and NYC, places that you'd think would easily get 20-24K to most games without trying.

I wonder how these numbers figure now.

10. Dave Brull

Dave Brull Member

Mar 9, 2001
    Mayfield Hts, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It was a gimme.

The redundancy of these threads, I'd like to say they amuse me but I suppose I am a little disturbed. What is it about these threads that attract only the quasi-literate fans of other teams with deep, deep mommy issues?

Look at me, mommy, look at me! I know the url function. Attendance! Mo Johnston! Rick Titus!

Do you suppose there is a single TFC supporter that would look at this thread and cringe at what his co-supporters are scrawling out on our threads? I mean in that Jean-Luc Picard forehead-slap kind of way. The law of averages dictates that there must be one somewhere.

11. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If I have a personal beef with an individual who is part of a larger group, wouldn't it be better if I took it up with that individual rather than the whole group?

If you have beef with Archer, why don't you take it up with him privately, instead of airing it out in public?

We get it. TFC hates Bill Archer. We don't need to see it from 15 newbies every week. (Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if it's sockpuppet-central. It's somewhat suspicious when newb after newb comes over and starts spewing smack.)

12. jericho

jericho Member

Jan 24, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    did our friends from north of the border take their ball and go home?

13. bradd

bradd Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

14. Wearethecrew1

Wearethecrew1 Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Athens/Westerville
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    First Rate because it is in the greatest country in the world.
    BTW Jericho La Union Street Hooligans was already trademarked by me so suck it. :D
    nordeckeusalaunionstreethooligans.com

15. jericho

jericho Member

Jan 24, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well played...

16. jericho

jericho Member

Jan 24, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

17. Foosinho

Foosinho New Member

Jan 11, 1999
    New Albany, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you had carried this joke to it's logical conclusion and registered the domain, you would have had my eternal respect.

18. Nostradumass

Nostradumass BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 5, 2007
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Threads like this make me thankful that the Canadian national team is such a disgrace. Can you imagine the horror if we had to put up with all of those people, not just the ones that moved to Toronto?

19. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol, yeah good luck getting that in. Security checks every banner I have brought in to make sure it's not too over the top. Btw, nice sweater vest to the guy in the orange with the popped collar, what do you guys have the queer eye guys working on your banners now?

While Toronto FC makes banners they won't even be able to use, we probably made upwards of 50 two sticks already for the opener, some of the first batch are on here as an example for other Crew fans. And, maybe will have upwards to a 100 or more. I plan to really get back into making these after USA vs. Mexico:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-tnGq5rwRs"]YouTube - Nordecke Tifo Video[/ame]

Lol, anyways, superiority over these fools is starting to get old. Seriously, can we get a new rival? And, I guess TFC fans think it's still like it was on March 29th? Good luck getting a banner past them. Near the end of the season they had Chicago fans quarenteneed off and even made me open up my six queen size bedsheet banner. Mise well not even waste your time and leave it at home.

I'm sure some of us will give them a friendly reminder to check especially for this banner anyways, so that will probably make it even harder, so thank you for posting.

20. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If Canada had a good national team, they'd probably still be on our boards instead of trying to plan kick-ass events at two different pubs on two different nights.

21. TopDogg

TopDogg Member

Jan 31, 2000
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Probably the quasi-literate fans of the Crew that inhabit this forum and also have deep, deep mommy issues.

Misery loves company, peas in a pod, and all that jazz...

This one.

To be honest, this entire thread is full of epic fail. From both sides.

22. bgnewf

bgnewf Member

May 30, 2008
    I agree fully. We should be able to give each other some stick from time to time in good fun but this pissing on the Crew logo crap and for that matter the xenophobic anti-Canadianism in this thread is embarrasing for both clubs.

23. Wearethecrew1

Wearethecrew1 Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Athens/Westerville
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Coming from the resident Toronto Jackass of MLS Rivalries. F*ck off to rivalries or your own boards

24. TopDogg

TopDogg Member

Jan 31, 2000
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    *Yawn*

Clearly I can draw the line between rivalries bullsh*tting and regular forum posting, unlike you. I didn't realize I had attained "the" resident status, though. Good to know.

But whatever. Good luck to all here with your season.

25. jloome

jloome Member

May 18, 2007
    Edmonton
    Jeez, you losers can't even sell out a Nats game. Columbus ticket reps are actually calling Toronto FC fans to try to get them to come down.

I like the two-stick bit, though. 50 means at least two for every fan.