Red Snatch Boys

Discussion in 'Columbus Supporters Clubs' started by Bill Archer, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave Brull

Dave Brull Member

Mar 9, 2001
    Mayfield Hts, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So cute there, buttercup. But please keep repeating the same brainless crap as all the other trolling limpdicks and may someday other supporter groups, who all cast a giant shadow over any history and tradition that you have, may actually have an inkling of respect for you instead of treating you like the league-wide joke they know you to be.

But please, continue to flex nuts whenever possible.

Cheers.

2. Foosinho

Foosinho New Member

Jan 11, 1999
    New Albany, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Toronto:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM5aSy31qfs"]YouTube - We Follow Toronto[/ame]

Columbus:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjCpDnABnjg"]YouTube - Crew Fans cheering with their team[/ame]

3. Parkdale_FC

Parkdale_FC New Member

May 11, 2006
  4. Nostradumass

Nostradumass BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 5, 2007
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Please go away. Don't you have World Cup qualifiers to get ready for?

5. Foosinho

Foosinho New Member

Jan 11, 1999
    New Albany, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did somebody say something? I couldn't really hear over the noise of our fans singing.

6. bradd

bradd Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I love the smell of winning the Trillium Cup in the morning. You know, one time we had TFC Away fans in our stadium, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' snow monkey body. The smell, you know that Trillium Cup smell, the whole stadium. Smelled like... victory.

[​IMG]

7. masCXXVII

masCXXVII New Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Ulite, don't use our material to support your arguement. Pimping another group's tifo as your own is a big no no. Same goes for your group's homepage, you guys have no material of your own to promote the Columbus trip?

To Foosinho, our group is only 20 guys in an all seater section, changes to seating arrangements means we get 200 new people in the section, post a video of us next year. Until then, look up some of our tifos, makes the shit you pull off in Columbus look like garbage. Not a single penny or piece of matos from the club, BTW, no Gidden paint jersey in 127.

I will hand it to the Nordecke, though, most improved supporter section of the year, you lot were by far stronger than our southend last year. Any Toronto fan that tells you otherwise hasn't gotten over the fact that we're not the best in the league, not even close.

8. bradd

bradd Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm confused.... a TFC fan acting.... civilized?

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

9. jericho

jericho Member

Jan 24, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

10. jloome

jloome Member

May 18, 2007
    Edmonton
    No, it smelled like Columbus, which is why everyone left early.

I find it highly amusing that Archer's sociopathic brigade of wannabe hooligans, all nine of them, are already getting into the spirit of the season. Perhaps this year, enough people will actually show up at your stadium that the local newspaper won't have to call you out for having the most ticket giveaways in the history of a professional sport.

To every smart-ass answer on here so far about how wretched all things TFC must be, there is only one answer: at least they don't have to live in Columbus, Ohio.

11. bradd

bradd Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What?! I didn't hear you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. masCXXVII

masCXXVII New Member

Dec 7, 2008
    I don't have a problem giving a group props, the Nordecke was great last year.

Doesn't make your city any less of a shithole. Bill Archer, we don't represent Canada, you don't represent America, stop with the nationalist bullshit. We both represent our cities, do you really want to get into a pissing contest on which city is better?

13. bradd

bradd Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's got nothing to do with Cities and everything to do with Soccer. Which, is an obvious obvious obvious (can I say obvious a few more times?) conclusion.

TFC just plain sucks when it comes to the ole footy. It'll be really amusing watching you pinheads spin your wheels yet again in March as you attempt to hold back the massive.

Maybe you guys should go the Mexican National Team route and try some voodoo or eskimo spells. Maybe then you'll have a chance? lawlz not really but hey - can't hurt right?

14. electrickeeper

electrickeeper The Ginger Pele
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Oct 14, 2002
    The Cheese Room
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Says the man from Edmonton.

15. HuntKop

HuntKop Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Sulla mia Vespa
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Clearly you haven't spent any time here. This argument is the biggest load of crap you bastards spew. I've spent lots of time in Toronto. It's a good city. Lots of great stuff to do. Ours is also a good city. I won't bore you with the details because to a person you're too stupid to listen or understand.

If "rep" actually mattered, I would neg rep your stupid ass just to balance out the positive rep I gave you earlier.

16. jericho

jericho Member

Jan 24, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is what I love about these idiots...

That's the beginning and the end of the TFC smack talk. You sell more tickets. I should effing hope so. Your metro population is over 5 and a half million. Columbus’ metro population is 1.7 million.

Your big, bad argument comes down to “haha more people live in our city than live in yours.” Whilst the Columbus argument is “Who the hell gives a rat’s ass about your team?”

Call us when you win something chump.

17. bradd

bradd Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Or at the very least send us a text message when they finally beat a USL team.

18. Parkdale_FC

Parkdale_FC New Member

May 11, 2006

actually dude, I'm in the picture, so I feel that I can use it as I like.
    And I'm using it as an example of the number of people who were there.
    Besides, I never said it was 'my group's' tifo.

I forgot how much you like to argue about anything

19. HuntKop

HuntKop Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Sulla mia Vespa
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    You twats can argue here if you want, because it's entertaining. But please, PLEASE move to your own board for the make-up sex.

20. masCXXVII

masCXXVII New Member

Dec 7, 2008
    I'm sure it is, but using Bill Archer's logic, Columbus is a shit hole. It's probably a great town, but when the idiot spews bullshit like Canada being second rate, I can't help but point the flaws in his logic. If Canada is second rate compared to the US, what's Columbus compared to Toronto then?

21. Parkdale_FC

Parkdale_FC New Member

May 11, 2006

The Crew lurkers would still be watching. hahaha.

22. masCXXVII

masCXXVII New Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Really? So you make the picture? It's not our jersey or the smoke from SSJ? Anyways, the one on your homepage doesn't even show RPB's section. No self respecting group would pass another group's material as their own. Just thought I'd point that out here since you used the picture yet again.

And me argue about anything? Oh the irony. Coming from the guy that created a name (designed create a riff between us and U-Sector no less, really, Ulite?), joined our board, and bitched about our group's policies, even threatened physical force. Classic shit man, classic shit.

23. bradd

bradd Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    YEAH! Screw you Parkdale!

24. bradd

bradd Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Kick masCXXVII ass Parkdale! Don't take that from him!

25. Parkdale_FC

Parkdale_FC New Member

May 11, 2006

wow.... I post what is considered to be THE definitive photo of the Season opener and you get into all that shit?

and if you think that name was trying to rift between you an usector, you're pulling that one out of thin air man. really thin air.