Red Snatch Boys

Discussion in 'Columbus Supporters Clubs' started by Bill Archer, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Over 11 thousand for our playoff game against KC. Over 14 thousand for the playoff game against Chicago.

How many did Toronto have for their playoff game?

If you throw out the one game which was played in cold, windy, rainy weather, the lowest attendance we had last year was 10,447, which is EASILY half capacity.

But Toronto invented lying.

Oh, and that stage worked out pretty damn nice. Thanks for asking. Just like our 100% natural, all-grass field, i'm quite proud of the stage. As a matter of fact, what is this thing on the right of the field? It sure as hell isn't a full set of stands, is it?

Crewzers smack? Yawn. But what else do I expect out of someone who's only posts were trolling?

2. AL-MO

AL-MO Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Yeah they sure got one over us....painting LOL on garbage bags...how creative :rolleyes:

3. jericho

jericho Member

Jan 24, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I was thinking more along the lines of how they got in to CONCACAF and you didn't... therefore they got the last laugh, but yah, if you wanna go with the garbage bag thing and not the idea behind it I'm sure you'll sleep better at night.

4. bobbybhoy1

bobbybhoy1 Member

Jul 27, 2007
    in a State of Grace
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    my new best pal:D

5. puttputtfc

puttputtfc Member+

Sep 7, 1999
    Take it easy on the Red Snatch Boys. They have been busy getting ready for the WCQ at BMO.

6. HsH_Crew

HsH_Crew New Member

May 28, 2008
    Columbus, Ohio
    Yes rip on our stadium cuz we put up a stage which has how much of an effect on the quality of soccer?

I mean BMO field thats quality i am just amazed at the amount of work it must be for your grounds crew week in and week out to make that turf in such good shape.

Real football stadiums grow grass if we are getting into that pissing match which does affect the quality of play. So before you go criticizing our stadium you might want to focus on your seeing as the entire league thinks your pitch is garbage. Isnt it green plastic fray filled with ground up used tires now thats FOOTBALL

7. bobbybhoy1

bobbybhoy1 Member

Jul 27, 2007
    in a State of Grace
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Who gives 2 s*its about BMO I love the fact there team is sh&t for 2 years running and some plank want to take the p&iss outta the club that won the whole shootin match....that alone is funny s&it to me:D

8. Brutus112

Brutus112 Member

Feb 4, 2005
    New Albany, Oh
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i shall from this point foward always refer to them as "just toronto". like the homely kid from down the hall when you lived in the dorms. you allowed him to tag along when you and your buddies went out. whenever someone would ask who the other person was, you said, "oh, that's just toronto. we feel bad for him and let him hang out every now and again".

9. Dave Brull

Dave Brull Member

Mar 9, 2001
    Mayfield Hts, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Except a home team with any modicum of talent, a front office with any clue of how to create a team that can earn a playoff spot in a league where more than 50% of teams qualify, an ownership group that gives the first crap about its fans, grass, talented players that want to sign for your team....

oh, and a clever t-shirt.

But keep bending over and emptying your wallets to the great MLSE. Remember, you deserve better.

10. Timon19

Timon19 Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    Akron, OH
    If there were an audio track reciting the posts in this thread, my ears would be bleeding by page 2.

11. HuntKop

HuntKop Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Sulla mia Vespa
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    As we approach opening day, things will become even more fun. Just wait.

12. Foosinho

Foosinho New Member

Jan 11, 1999
    New Albany, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can see the stuff Fid cleaned up. It was like Mensa in here, let me tell you.

13. apierce61

apierce61 Member

Jul 6, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    Club:
    Charlotte Eagles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

my bad i forgot to read the sign ....

14. Bluenose13

Bluenose13 New Member

Jul 21, 2007
    Toronto
    Hahaha.......Best post ever !

It must be quite the accomplishment.......EASILY half capacity.......That's good stuff :D

15. bobbybhoy1

bobbybhoy1 Member

Jul 27, 2007
    in a State of Grace
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    And the kicker is it was a playoff game..could you imagine if you fu^king clowns had one of those..my guess is as long as that Judas tw^t is running the ship all you clowns will have is how great your support is..if it works for you run with it...I hope it works out....must be class getting pumped each week then going to BMO and watching the N.American monkey Huns getting it as well good stuff..that has to be class.

16. Wearethecrew1

Wearethecrew1 Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Athens/Westerville
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ******** canada fooking canucks you fooking snow monkey ice chimps i didnt know your igloo got wifi bitch go back to fooking thunder bay you assholes.

WE RUN THIS SHIT MLS CHAMPS

17. Timon19

Timon19 Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    Akron, OH
    I have a question: why the ******** is every mention of anything remotely related to certain Glaswegian teams turned into some sectarian-motivated slur by certain among us? Obsess much?

Jesus Christ...it's mentalities like this that lead to war and human misery.

Come off it. Be less like the Toronto FC of the ********ing Catholic world, will ya?

18. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    These guys are so boring, it's not even interesting anymore.

19. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You didn't make this? Because that's about the only way it would make sense? Seriously who would buy a shirt like that? When the hell are you going to wear that? :D

Seriously, some of the rest of you should listen to Timon. These guys are lame, we all know it, no reason to stoop to their level with some swearing rabble that doesn't even make sense.

20. Wearethecrew1

Wearethecrew1 Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Athens/Westerville
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ******** shit bitch f*ck asshole mutherf*cker toronto dickhead cocksucking bastard muther********ers:cool:

21. HighburyForever

HighburyForever Red Card

Oct 15, 2006
    Wooloomooloo, New South Wales
    Club:
    Zenit St Petersburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    I love the intense atmosphere they have at BMO:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM5aSy31qfs"]YouTube - We Follow Toronto[/ame]

22. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol, man I'm so jealous. They do it sooo much better than us. :D

23. soccerfan22

soccerfan22 New Member

Apr 28, 2006
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    is that some kind of joke????
    sad, sad, toronto.
    i bet they originated it too!

24. bobbybhoy1

bobbybhoy1 Member

Jul 27, 2007
    in a State of Grace
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    I bow to you understanding of the world that was deep as well as interesting and profound.

25. bobbybhoy1

bobbybhoy1 Member

Jul 27, 2007
    in a State of Grace
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    is there really snow monkeys?