Recording an album of USMNT fan songs/chants

Discussion in 'Philadelphia, PA' started by Wayne-o, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Wayne-o

Wayne-o New Member

Jul 12, 2009
    Wilmo, Del
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here's the skinny for those of you not yet in the know.

A group of us are getting together this Sunday to record and album of fan songs and chants for the USMNT. Bredholt and the boys from Allentown will be providing the band. We need some really good voices to sing along (we have enough bad ones-LOL).

The album is titled Voices of Outlaws and Infantrymen. It will be released the first week of June and proceeds will go to Nothing But Nets, an organization that provides insect netting and education to fight malaria, one of the largest killers of children in Africa (see the World Cup connection here).

We are recording on May 2nd in Wilmington, Delaware. If you want to participate, email me at destagehand@yahoo.com.

Also, if you have a band who has recorded a song about the USMNT and would like to be considered for inclusion on this album, please contact me at the same email address.

If I don't see you this weekend, I will see you at the send off game in Philly on May 29th!

Peace.

Wayne

2. Wayne-o

Wayne-o New Member

Jul 12, 2009
    Wilmo, Del
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We are looking for fans to participate in recording some chants for this CD at the AO party at McFaddens on Friday night. Come out and join us starting at 7 pm.