Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid | La Liga J.4 | 17.09.2017 | 20:45 CEST [R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Raul_Madrid, Sep 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Castillas

Castillas Member+

May 4, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    At this rate, we are going to field Castilla in two weeks.

2. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Rafa

Lyra and Shay Z repped this.
  3. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
  4. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Holy moly. Rafa 34kph on that one. Speeeeeeddd.

MiamiNative0722 and temesgen repped this.
  5. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    There again the understanding between Isco and Bale is lacking...

6. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    S1na, temesgen and Doni repped this.
  7. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is there a faster defender in the world? Probably not

8. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Convincing win as far as I am concerned, controlled the game relatively well, youngsters Theo and Mayoral did well I think, Gareth got himself a goal, that was necessary for him, we got the three points, and back to winning, I am happy

S1na, temesgen, Oscar and 2 others repped this.
  9. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    Grande Bale! All credit must go to him for this hard fought win at the difficult Anoeta. What a player! :eek:

10. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Casemiro was phenomenal today.

Lyra, S1na, natenate101 and 2 others repped this.
  11. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    3 points in the bag and Bale actually scored.

12. SoyDelMustang

SoyDelMustang Member+

Dec 24, 2007
    Flushing,Queens
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Still not convinced on Bale. Still a sloppy game and needs to be more involved with the other players. His goal isn't going to mask the blatant issues but good on him. Glad he scored and hopefully this will come good for him. Needs to improve but it's a start.

Theo really impressed me out there. Also what the hell does Ceballos need to do to get some decent play time?

Kroosinator repped this.
  13. Aimar 21

Aimar 21 Member+

Jan 27, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Well done boys. Before the game I just wanted the win no matter how ugly it gets, but actually I liked our game and there are way more positives than negatives to take from the match.

+ Bale's goal, Mayoral's goal/hattrick (as reviewed by Oscar), and Theo having really solid game and looking like he's settling with the team.
    -Carvajal's performance, although he improved a lot in the 2nd half, Navas' blunder.

S1na, natenate101, Edino Edinho and 3 others repped this.
  14. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I know he's a tough guy but damn he gets kicked down more than Isco out there o_O

natenate101 repped this.
  15. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Good performance overall. Thought some players went for hero ball today. Isco and Bale were wide open on counters, yet Asensio didn't pass. We seem to enjoy playing away from home more. Maybe as there's more space rather than teams parking the bus at Bernabeu. 11 away wins in a row in La Liga.

natenate101 repped this.
  16. Arcticmandaly

Arcticmandaly Member+

Oct 6, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Good win in a tough game and know the king returns :thumbsup:

17. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    We win away from home at a tough stadium against a team which is going to take points from big teams this season, Bale scored a beautiful goal and you come in here with this. SMH.

It's a Sunday. Nice weather. Madrid won. Be happy man.

CivilProtection, 9Qui and natenate101 repped this.
  18. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Really happy for Mayoral as well. Showed great hustle in the 2nd goal and good poacher's reaction to get the first. No sign of Wolfsburg stint hampering his confidence. Keep up that attitude against big boys.

Oscar repped this.
  19. madridismo

madridismo Member+

Feb 28, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Not our best day at the office, but La Real hadnt lost in a looong time at home so this is a big win. I'm glad the team showed grit to see the game out.

Mayoral was a pleasant surprise and really showed good hustle. Bale, apart from the sensational goal also made a lot of key defensive headers off their corners. Again, he still leaves a lot to be desired, but I hope this is a sign that he's on his way up in terms of form.

Carvajal has really been absolute garbage for months now and he really needs to get it together. The problem is I think Achraf is too inexperienced and immature to fill in for him in the league, but if we can get Vallejo back in the picture soon, I'd look to put Nacho out at right back for a couple of games with Vallejo being our back up CB.

Oscar repped this.
  20. Adder

Adder Red Card

Sep 1, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You act like he's being some debbie downer, while he's just making sensible points. He isn't even being overly negative, he's clearly happy for the team's win and sees positive things ahead.

Maybe you should relax a bit and stop taking every piece of criticism to heart.

Kroosinator repped this.
  21. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Relax? That's rich coming from a guy whose every post is full of condescending remarks and pseudo intellectualism. Maybe you just mind your own business on this one, fella.

Ceballos playing time is one of the most important take away from this game, am I right?

9Qui and natenate101 repped this.
  22. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    Good game from everyone. Mayoral stepped up tonight. The midfield was dominant as well. Navas should have done better on the goal I thought.

Happy with the result and hopefully its a good confidence boost for Bale and for Mayoral to stake a claim for more minutes.

Oscar repped this.
  23. russian hattie

russian hattie Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    For all those times people log on here to post about Morata's exploits for Chelsea while we struggle to score, he certainly wasn't missed today. While he struggled to get a shot on target, Mayoral was running La Real ragged, and went a long way to securing a massively important three points for us today.

24. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    So far it hasn't been going so bad for us, that I would mind. Quite a number of injuries and sanctioned players so far this season, and our back-up players are holding up. In such a way, I would actually like to see them get more minutes.

Even Mayoral is looking like a good back-up for Benz (as much as one can conclude this from 1 match). La Real might not be a big name, but it's a team in form who hasn't lost at home for a while and was kicking everybody's butt they encountered so far. He did good, could have scored his 4th goal of the night as well with some better finishing.

Digital and natenate101 repped this.
  25. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Borja Mayoral: "I got to know today that I'd be starting, I work for opportunities like this."

Mayoral: "I'm grateful to Zidane for the opportunity that he has given me."

"I have received many congratulations so far, and Benzema has been very special."

surgeon, S1na, temesgen and 1 other person repped this.