REAL SOCIEDAD vs REAL MADRID I La Liga Jornada 37 I 12.05.19 I 18:30 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Eddie, May 12, 2019.

1. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    Its because he brought Isco back into the team, when Solari kept him out.
    The bad results were meant to come

2. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Isco said he was looking for the exit before Zidane arrived but now he feels confident and excited about the future in Madrid.

Considering that the players that are on the out (Ceballos, Bale) have spoken on their exit in public, its safe to say that Zidane has told Isco he trusts him.

I think we need to come to terms that the notion that Zidane wanted to start anew with a whole new squad wasn't justified.

He's probably happy with Hazard, Pogba and Mendy or another guy from France. Don't think Jovic is his choice either, which is maybe why this is kind of taking all these twists and turns, which are very reminiscent of the Kepa transfer.

Anon., BjornH and Prit Javier repped this.
  3. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    For me that's terrible judgement on his part.

4. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Zidane said that Vinicius is "still only 18, he could be my son" as if this is some kind of reason for him to play less than others.

Somebody should hit him with the Rehhagel classic in response "there are no young and old players, there's only good and bad ones".

Bear Crotch and Prit Javier repped this.
  5. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Perhaps he intends to play with the trident Jovic, Benzema, Hazard
    That is the only explanation I see why he may not see Vini in the starting XI for next season.

6. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    I doubt both strikers will play all the time.

7. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Even if Isco somehow manages to stay Zidane has proven in the past that he has no problems benching him so I’m not losing any sleep over that situation as long we get solid reinforcement ( and we will ) coming in.

As for Jovic, first thing Zizou said when he came back that was he intends to fix our lack of goals next season so it wouldn’t make sense if he turned out and tried to veto’ed the signing of one of the only good forwards on the market, In any case we’ll have to wait and see how that develops.

I’m not saying that your concerns are illegitimate I’m just saying the rational approach to take in this situation and wait until summer before we press the panic button.

Vini doesn’t have to necessarily be a starter starting next season, he’s still young but he definitely needs to get a good amount of minutes, not just Copa Del Rey minutes.

Pundorikakho and Halycon repped this.
  8. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    ZZ has praised Llorente too, saying that he’s good and he needs to play, but, apparently not for him and us, he seems to be on the way out, unpredictable, i’ll wait and see what the team looks like for next season

9. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He'll be the star of the CDR next season. that's about it.

10. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't think its necessary but maybe the club should look at sending VJ to a place like Porto, where he can get some CL experience and regular playing time.

I don't care how talented he is, neither will Zidane, and that's a problem when it comes to his playing time and development.

If he can't get on Zidane's good side (whatever that requires) then he will be screwed and we're at a point where sending him on loan for a couple of years until Zidane moves on might be the best thing.

11. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Damn Zidane for not mounting pressure on an 18 year old!

Come on man..

12. Marco25

Marco25 Member

Sep 1, 2018
    lol probably quoting himself.

Eddie repped this.
  13. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Brahim is apparently super old and experienced enough to start but Vinicius can't get more than 10 minutes? If Vinicius doesn't start in the final Matchday something is going on. Either Zidane isn't that much of a fan or we're trying to keep him off the CA squad in the summer.

Prit Javier repped this.
  14. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Broski be patient.

People were bashing Zidane for Brahim over a month ago. Now they've forgotten.

Drouchk repped this.