Real names for Iraq PES 2016...

Discussion in 'Iraq' started by oliver-94, Sep 25, 2015.

1. oliver-94

oliver-94 Member

Jul 17, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    So I just got PES 2016 and wondering if anyone on this forum knows the real player names? Would really appreciate it :)

2. Yas-The-Gunner

Aug 2, 2006
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    It's the 2015 Asian Cup squad: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_AFC_Asian_Cup_squads#Iraq

Just look at the squad number of the player on PES, then look at the squad number on the above link and see which player it is.

The fake names don't sound anything like the real player names anymore, I think Yaser is called Abdul-Majid or something like that, so don't worry if their names sound nothing like the real names, just look at the squad number.

PES 2016 is really good this year, it's amazing how much of a big jump they have made since PES 2014 that 99% of review sites now have PES higher rated than FIFA. I have not played FIFA 16 yet, I hope it will be really good also.

The terrible thing about PES is that they are not updating the clubs rosters until 29 October, over a month away! So we are stuck with 2014/15 squads, which I find ridiculous to be honest.

3. oliver-94

oliver-94 Member

Jul 17, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Thank you so much! And I noticed that as well. If they're not real names, at least they sound like Arab names which is at least realistic. Past PES game just had random names for the sake of it.

i 100% agree. It's a great game. Most reviews have rated PES higher than FIFA or at least close to FIFA's level. Gameplay has improved a lot but one thing that always bothers me is the lack of licensed teams or the fact there is no Dortmund in the team.

4. Yas-The-Gunner

Aug 2, 2006
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Ali Adnan got an upgrade on PES, his overall rating is now 75

5. Yas-The-Gunner

Aug 2, 2006
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    I know this is an old thread, but out of interest does anyone here have PES 2018 on PS4? If so you can get the official Iraq kits into the game, and you can make some of the faces look fairly good as well.

Iraqilambo repped this.