REAL MALLORCA vs REAL MADRID | La Liga Day 9 | 19.10.2019 | 21:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Eddie, Oct 19, 2019.

1. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He comments a lot of things. That the team for example thinks that Hazard is merely a very good player and nothing more, not a leader.

I take all of that stuff on Chiringuito with a pinch of salt, otherwise we'll be here discussing the opinions of people that claimed that Higuain is a third division player at best when we signed him (and believed Soldado was the new Raul).

A lot of that stuff is very agenda driven and frankly the show just wants Mou to come back at any cost.

2. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    #502 robnycus, Oct 21, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    He spoke based on what he sees.He goes to the training sessions every Friday because he covers Zidane’s press conferences post training. It is obvious that he knows people inside the club.. He also said that given that we are playing every 3 days that he thinks it’s normal to not overkill your players during training but that on the tactical aspect, everyone knows that is not one of Zidane’s strengths.

The show is 50-50 split on Mou coming back.

His comment about Hazard was about the locker room, which wouldn’t surprise me since we have a bunch of prima donnas in our team starting with Ramos.. Hazard must demonstrate to his teammates first that he is capable of carrying the team on his back before the players start showing him the respect that he deserves. That is how it always has been with Real Madrid.

3. El-CapitanoR7

El-CapitanoR7 Member

Oct 30, 2008
    La la land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Which one ? The one where we won the title in 1996 and brought in Roberto Carlos, Suker, Mijatovic and Seedorf? Or in 2006 when he won the title and brought in Marcelo, Higuaín, Cannavaro, Van Nistelrooy, Reyes ?

2 in 2. 100% La Liga record. Don Fabio.

Bear Crotch and Digital repped this.
  4. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid

You're reading way too much into people that do things like this for attention:

We've had this discussion already. The show is a circus.

Anon., MiamiNative0722 and Zidane05 repped this.
  5. pramod

pramod Member

Realmadrid
    Sep 4, 2006
    Hyderabad @ India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    2006 was a fantastic season where we won league on last day and Don Fabio is very good coach

El-CapitanoR7 repped this.
  6. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Yes we have and we all know it is a show with some news, rumours thrown in given that half of the people there are reporters for the major Spanish sports news outlets..
    I ignore some content and pay attention to other stuff, mostly the stuff that will end up in Marca or everywhere else in a day or two.
    I also have the option to ignore segments or certain panelists (Soria) and switch to something else.

7. pramod

pramod Member

Realmadrid
    Sep 4, 2006
    Hyderabad @ India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    Hope so ..now a days I am watching tottenham expecting them to fire pochettino hoping he available to us

8. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Aguirre:

EXCLUSIVE...camera zooms into his serious face.

"Zidane didn't speak to the players after the defeat at all. 'Not a single word."

Just minutes later. "Zidane never speaks to the team after the match, sometimes he collects his thoughts and speaks to them days later".

So what's all the fuss about? If you can watch this and people like Manolo Lama ("The players are terrible and Zidane is pathetic") and not think that they're beating on Zidane while he's down i don't know.

I'm not a fan of Zizou's work since his return, but the media is out for his head and it's very very very blatant.

SayWhatIWant repped this.
  9. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Yes.. they are beating on Zidane and that is no different than you or others here.. what is your problem with others doing the same crap your’ve done here for the past 2-3 months?

and btw I watch the show and their trust on Zidane has gone down gradually as the bad results have creeped in, Edu specially - and that is absolutely normal. He was one of Zidane’s most livid supporters in the show just a month ago.. contrary to you who have had an agenda against Zidane since the day he joined the team a second time.

10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What i'm doing here anonymously while wasting spare time is one thing, that's not the standard i apply to my public identity in real life. We're not on the job here, we're passing time.

That's called being a flag in the wind over such a short period of time.

Zidane05 repped this.
  11. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    If I was a reporter I would not mind at all getting paid to say out loud and in public what I think about the club that I support, which is what I write here.. This is what these guys do anyway if they work for other networks, Fox Deportes ESPN, Bein (the locker room), Etc.
    Perhaps the English and Other Europeans don’t have football talk shows? I doubt it.

12. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm not sold on the Valverde aspect. Before the game people were bemoaning the fact both he and Casemiro played 2 games on NT break and that one if not both needed to be rested.

He runs hard but that may be because he hasn't learned to pace himself and he's at risk of burning out mid season.

13. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Don't quit your day job then.

14. Iscodisco

Iscodisco Member

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Dec 14, 2017
    I think considering Zidane's stats and lack of football, it's understandable that the media is FINALLY on his back. It happens to all the managers...Benitez, Lopetegui, Solari. If the team is shocking it's normally the manager that gets it.

I think the thing that is rubbing the media the wrong way about Zidane is his bullshit press conferences. The same old "we lacked intensity, we were unlucky". Zero self-criticism, no one is ever held accountable.

After 7 months and 300 million, we still have not seen one idea implemented

Finally no one is falling for his bullshit anymore.

15. Iscodisco

Iscodisco Member

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Dec 14, 2017
    I think it's about time we get a Real manager with experience. Even prior to Zidane, the last two managers had never managed a single match in the first division.

That's crazy for this club. Perez is also at fault. The player power is also at fault.

16. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Ramos: “Looking at the result of the game [against Mallorca] I don't think we deserved to lose.
    We are in the process of changing small things and don't want to waste any time from the moment the referee starts the game, until it ends."

Ramos is on another planet. I suggest, as captain he starts doing his job.

17. SayWhatIWant

SayWhatIWant Member+

Jan 10, 2015
    I agree that the manager has to share criticism. But the media has been calling for his head since preseason, which is unheard of.