Real Madrid Vs Valencia [R] 23/03/08

Discussion in 'Comunidad Valenciana' started by David Villa7, Mar 23, 2008.

1. David Villa7

David Villa7 New Member

May 26, 2006
    London
    2-3 FT

Koeman wins....:eek:

Villa scores first then Raul equalised. 1-1 HT. Raul (55) then Villa (66) Penalty, made it 2-2. Arizmendi's inspired and clever run in the 89th minute set us up to smash and grab the points.

Hidlebrand made excellent saves aswell. Well done Los Che

AMUNT

2. Steesafc

Steesafc New Member

Jul 22, 2006
    Durham, England.
    This is much more like it in these past two games. Two excellent results!

3. henry1133

henry1133 Red Card

May 2, 2007
    england
    how good is villa!? we cant let him go for any money, at the moment he is valencia.

4. Steesafc

Steesafc New Member

Jul 22, 2006
    Durham, England.
    His first finish was excellent, really composed. Good penalty to send Casillas the wrong way too. I think Arizmendi deserves alot of credit because his goal was from an impossible angle, he did really well.

5. cachundo

cachundo Marketa Davidova. Unicorn. World Champion

GO STANFORD!
    Feb 8, 2002
    Genesis 16:12...He shall be a wild ass among men
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    ditto

6. Steesafc

Steesafc New Member

Jul 22, 2006
    Durham, England.
    Ive been thinking and these past two games give us a real platform to build on. The upcoming Liga games are really important for us to try and squeeze into Europe, but also as a preparation for the final on the 16th April. If we can string some results together ahead of that date i think we have a real chance agaimst Getafe.

I also hope that a Copa del Rey win and some good results in the league between now and May will hopefully convince star players to stay. With Soler gone the club is like a blank canvas, i hope the likes of Villa stay loyal.

7. David Villa7

David Villa7 New Member

May 26, 2006
    London
    Its hard to see Villa betraying us but Valencia are known to "force" players out. With common sense its hard to not want Villa to continue as a Valencia player looking at it from the clubs point of view and also now that Soler is gone it makes things alot more easier.

8. Steesafc

Steesafc New Member

Jul 22, 2006
    Durham, England.
    Villa is a Che to the core after he was given his big shot here and Valencia took a gamble to pay £8m for him. He also has played his best football here and as result gained international recognition, i doubt theres many people who follow football who dont know who he is.

I agree that Soler going could well help keep the better players at the club. Theres now vision and direction for the team, we just have to cross this season off as a 'transitional period'.