REAL MADRID vs REAL SOCIEDAD | La Liga Jornada 14 | 23.11.2019 | 21:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Eddie, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    [​IMG]

Expected Lineup:

Courtois; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo; Casemiro, Valverde, Kroos; Hazard, Rodrygo, Benzema​

BjornH, Drouchk, temesgen and 2 others repped this.
  2. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Hopefully Courtois - Marcelo - Varane - Ramos - Carvajal - Casemiro - Valverde - Kroos - Hazard - Benzema - Rodrygo. Sub in Modric and Jovic in the second half. No Bale please.

3. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Sucks for Vinicius to be left at home.

Wish the rules would change and allow two more players on matchday rosters.

temesgen repped this.
  4. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Vinicius left out despite not traveling with his country. Bale included

5. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'm kind of hoping to see Bale start just to see the reaction of the fans.

Anon., MaxY and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  6. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Zidane is probably going to start Rodrygo tomorrow then Bale against PSG.

From his comments he defend and deflected for Bale and he also has repeatedly stated he didn't want to put too much pressure and responsibility on Rodrygo like we did with Vinicius.

Anon. repped this.
  7. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I get that less drama is better, but I don't understand why the club is trying to handle this Bale thing as if nothing happened.

We make fun of Barcelona when they are hypocritical of their 'mes que un club' values, but it feels like we are doing the same thing here. Unprofessional behavior should be called out and dealt with head-on.

MaxY repped this.
  8. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Sociedad attack well, I’d like to see Mendy start, don’t want to see Gareth this game for sure but would be surprised if we didn’t, hope we continue to play well and get the 3 points

9. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    feel sorry for Militao. dude are freezing out.

10. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It will be interesting to see Odegaard play against us. I think he's gonna struggle playing against Case and Valverde.

11. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    We never play well after international breaks so im worried about this game.

Pundorikakho and Anon. repped this.
  12. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yeah the new loyalty rule does make things interesting here, would rather not play Sociedad with their best players but will be cool to see him at the Bernabeu again. He made an appearance under Carlo I think if I’m not mistaken so won’t be his Bernabeu debut.

13. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    We are just finding our rhythm. Even during this run, we dropped points against Betis at home. So I understand ZZ sticking with starters and not experimenting much after Mallorca result. Militao will start getting more minutes once CDR starts and probably against Brugge if we have qualified for next round by then.

Anon. repped this.
  14. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    There is no single new signing that has played less than Militao. A player that can play in two positions.

15. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We're doing the opposite. Barcelona made a huge deal out of everything surrounding Dembele's life, the person helping him out at Dortmund recently came out saying most of it is lies.

Having said that I'm disappointed Vinicius is left out again and I'm would have preferred to see him in the squad instead.

16. RMrules

RMrules Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 12, 2019
    Rodrygo and Valverde must start but with Zidane im worried that he will feck this up again with shocking line up.
    This game and Alaves are crucial and much more important than PSG .
    if we play the right line up 2-0 or 3-1

17. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I believe he will start both Fede and Rodrygo. His only other options are Modric instead of Fede and Bale instead of Rodrygo.

18. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  19. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    The guy is a clown as a personality, so what good will that do?

He will just mock the club or shrug and say he injured again till March. At this point I'm beginning to buy into the idea he doesn't care to play and just wants his check.

20. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think Gareth will start

21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Fans arguing on twitter whether booing Bale is appropriate or not.

Some socios have started saying that everybody should whistle Bale during the entire match, others disagree. Others say that they can chose how to support the team without a manual from others.

A question somebody asked "are you going to come to the match today to celebrate a victory or to vent your aggression?"

Expect Videos tomorrow morning to surface from loud jeers and boos when Bale's name is being announced.

22. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Good, IMO he would deserve it, people can do both they aren’t robots, they can be unhappy with Gareth and still celebrate a victory, what’s so difficult about that.

23. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think a banner that's a direct response to the Wales - Golf - Madrid one would be the best response from the fans. I'd rather see that than booing tbh. Bernabeu fans boo our players quite often and that needs to stop.

Madrid - Madrid - Madrid: In that order!

24. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    #24 Drouchk, Nov 23, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
    I wouldn’t even boo Bale, doing that is giving him more attention than he deserves, Fans should just ignore him and how insignificant he is in the grand scheme of things.

25. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    ZZ rotated early on. Traditionally coaches don't rotate CBs and both have stayed healthy unlike other positions for us(touchwood). Odri hasn't been called up since his disaster show at Mallorca so maybe Militao will start at RB when Carva gets a rest.