REAL MADRID vs LEVANTE I La Liga Jornada 4 I 14.09.19 I 13:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Sep 13, 2019.

1. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The cross comes in sharp from the right (From Courtois' view), as a goalkeeper you rely on a player covering the area around the post and remain aware in the middle of the area because 9 times out of 10, that cross is returned centrally across the goalline, because only a chump of a defender gets beaten on the far post.

When Jesus Navas did the same thing to Marcelo, people wouldn't let him live it down for months.

Courtois leaves the goalline for punch that out and doesn't get the ball and it's an empty net.

It's okay to admit that you don't like a player, but Courtois gets the blame for a goal that Crvajal gave both the dead ball away and the key defensive error after it.

Deep Pal repped this.
  2. Yannick Relens

Yannick Relens Member+

Real Madrid
    Belgium
    Jan 21, 2018
    This Navas was our saint stuff is incredible on this forum. While Courtois isn't at his best at all people act like Navas is a top 5 keeper. I always found him subtop.

3. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Why wouldn’t he? That is what a good keeper does. He does’t do that because he does not know how, probably was not train on it and does not feel confident coming out and clearing a ball with a puch so yeah.. in his case there is a bigger chance he does not get the ball and leaves an open net.

He is the biggest player in the area.
    This right here says what I stated above ..
    you think the keeper is not supposed to do that..So we’ll never reach an agreement when discussing which keeper is better under any circumstance. It is best to move on.
    To me it really has nothing to do with liking the player or no.. it is about goalkeeping basics.

4. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Hazard is still badly out of shape

Deep Pal repped this.
  5. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Just go back to the old game threads from two seasons ago and see for yourself how most here were impressed with his repeated saves - and they weren’t just any saves. he was nickname Savior Navas in here ..

6. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He still destroyed Levante's defense which is what you expect of a Real Madrid star player even at 60%. I can't complain, for what he's got to work with he did well.

Deep Pal repped this.
  7. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Dude.....stop lol he looked great ( looked like he lost a good amount of weight in fact ) yesterday.
    If this is bAdLy out of shape then I guess then words have lost all their meaning.

Excape Goat repped this.
  8. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    People need to know that Hazard is a thicc (lol) guy. In his debut he looked really good to me too.

HZinho and Drouchk repped this.
  9. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hazard will be a major succes, no doubt. His debut was very good IMO!

Eddie repped this.
  10. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Imo

If Hazard, James, and Casemiro can stay healthy, we have a shot at some silverware

Benz is in good form. Bale has found his scoring touch.

We just need creativity and James and Hazard are 2 of the best in the world at creating chances

Stiliyan, Galatico, HZinho and 2 others repped this.
  11. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Find a way to slot in Jovic there too and with James and Hazard creating chances you will get a lot of goals too.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  12. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Valdes was running 100 meters in under 10 seconds though which helped them late on games and they needed a controversial decision to go their way. Players got to understand their role.

13. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    :ROFLMAO: