REAL MADRID vs CELTA DE VIGO I La Liga Jornada 28 I 16.03.19 I 16:15 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Mar 15, 2019.

1. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    I think you will spew the same shit till the rest of the season.

Isco needs to play for two possible reasons. First to see if he rebounds in which we keep him or to raise his form and appeal to sell him for top bucks in the summer.

2. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Still nothing much happening in attack, I love Marcelo, but, Reguilon deserves his spot right now,

Prit Javier and yoanaidarov repped this.
  3. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    No idea why people want Isco playing. Tell him to lose his belly then maybe he can have a spot. It takes the piss and other players cannot he happy.

yoanaidarov repped this.
  4. madridismo

madridismo Member+

Feb 28, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Think with Isco this is more about uniting the group and getting the morale up than anything.

Did anyone really expect Isco to light the world on fire after not playing for 6 months?

I'm OK with the lack of intensity. The team is building up patiently. The ideas are not there right now but they will come.

petros93 and Halycon repped this.
  5. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    outside the box and 50/50 a dive. Pulling player backward by the shirt doesn't cause them to go airborne in a forward direction.

6. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    It is baffling that main point today is Isco. He was active in offense and defense. The only one who moves between the lines often. If anything, front three have been yet again underwhelming. Replace Bale / Asensio with Vin today and we are up at least one goal in first half already.

ahnaf and Drouchk repped this.
  7. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    I'd like to see Brahim on at some point, he seems very skilled on the ball and might be able to be that spark that we lack with Vinicius's injury.

8. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    IMO our biggest problem this season, no matter how many other pieces we move around, we lack a cutting edge, I have already read here that Benz is having a good game , so far he’s not taken one single shot, or gotten on the end of anything at all, that’s our striker, our only one, hope that improves in the second half, ...the one player I am happy to see back on the pitch is Keylor

9. Modric-87

Modric-87 Member

Real Madrid
    Netherlands
    May 26, 2018
    Vin cant score bro.

Lyra repped this.
  10. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Glad Zizou started Isco, Marcelo. now we can clearyly see Isco faaaaaaar far from decent form.

yoanaidarov, Modric-87 and robnycus repped this.
  11. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Even Bale is playing better than him..

12. gladiator guti

gladiator guti Member+

Oct 31, 2005
    Bale has been everywhere on the pitch. He is actually showing more intensity today than he has been.

Meanwhile, Isco is showing....nothing, zero, nada.

Prit Javier repped this.
  13. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    In build up, his class in unquestionable. He is not the striker we need.. I agree. He is like an AM or second striker.

14. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What exactly is this assumption based on, we’ve already seen that scenario this season and still struggles to score

15. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Or it can negatively effecting the team on the field and drive down his value because he is so bad.

How does it unite the group when he is getting on the field ahead of players like Ceballos and Valverde who have not done anything wrong and are professional enough to be maintain enough fitness and form to not be a liability to the team.

"The ideas are not there" - how many years have these players been together and with the current season 3/4 of the way completed, that is no excuse.

16. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That’s fair enough, but he’s our 9, i judge him as such , not as an AM, I am hoping him or someone can get the ball into the back of the net in the second half, as noted before, don’t think we are playing that badly, just lacking a cutting edge upfront

17. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    But he creates, a LOT.

Modric-87 repped this.
  18. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Did you guys watch when Keylor came out and punched the ball away?
    Courtois never does that.

19. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Someone’s gotta finish em though

20. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Even so, we've scored way more on average with him on the pitch this season.

Digital repped this.
  21. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Good work rate shown by Bale but he needs to be careful since he is already on a yellow.

22. Vector-SS

Vector-SS Member+

Mar 18, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That wasn't the point of my post. If you read my comment again, I said "through."

Not debating whether it was a pk or how he went airborne.

23. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Well, I hope nobody thought that Zidane is going to come and suddenly all problems will be solved. He is not the one on the pitch.
    Isco is clearly not fit to play, however, he'll never get there with sitting on the bench, and he is more talented than a lot of our players. Zidane is doing the right thing by giving him a chance. He'll probably only play 60-70 minutes anyhow.
    my guess Zidane will give him at least another game to start before making decisions. Same goes to Marco.
    not sure why Marcelo started though. our defense was bad all season, with him its only worst and he is not adding anything to offense.

Navas and Modric looked good so far.
    Benzema is not a striker, and with Zidane back he is probably having more free role than ever.

Bale ran this game more than he ran in the last 10 games combined. Maybe he really wants to stay? in any case, nothing effective from him.
    problems are not going to just disappear, not to mention Zidane some key players on the bench/pitch.
    all we need this week is a win. that's it.

24. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Kroos can’t pass one fckin ball in depth.

25. gladiator guti

gladiator guti Member+

Oct 31, 2005
  26. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Oh my god what was that guy trying to do.. lol