REAL MADRID vs CELTA DE VIGO I La Liga Jornada 28 I 16.03.19 I 16:15 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Mar 15, 2019.

1. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Even if Zidane dislikes him we can sell him at a profit. Its a business.

3. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't think he will sell him. Zizou likes Keylor, we all do, and he probably wants to give him more minutes now that the season is over. I mean, i kind of liked the splitting of minutes that JL put in place. Tibo in his first season gets La Liga, Keylor gets all the UCL and CDR games.

4. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    And the whole "omg, the other guy wouldn't have made this mistake" thing goes on. I think Zidane won't rotate the keepers next season. But i think he'll have Benzema starting the whole season despite what people believe so hey.

Eddie repped this.
  5. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    My guess Navas will start next year with TC getting back to top shape, we sell Navas next summer before his contract runs out and then TC takes over.

6. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Navas will start CL and TC la Liga is my bet.. and Luca CdR

7. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Whole reason Tibo forced his way out of Chelsea was to be near his kids who live in Madrid. I doubt he'll agree to a move especially since Keylor is 32( with 2 yrs left) and he is 26. I agree there will probably be a La Liga and CDR/CL split.

8. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

This would be a disaster.

This will be the most difficult decision that has to be made for next season basically because a 3 way GK rotation is completely untenable and even a two way barely provides enough minutes to the "cup" GK and he can be out of a job by January.

I agree that Courtois isn't leaving Madrid, and whoever ends up sitting on the bench will probably get as many close ups as the starter.

9. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Despite what i’d personally prefer, I think so too unfortunately, and not only him, a few people will be unhappy with ZZ ( including me if the Benz thought becomes reality)if we win though , well ............... i firmly believe that we do need some changes