REAL MADRID vs CELTA DE VIGO I La Liga Jornada 28 I 16.03.19 I 16:15 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Mar 15, 2019.

1. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't think it was "too much" to ask him to track back and help in defense, he becomes a tremendous asset when he can make that contribution. Otherwise players like James or Ozil are better playing as #10's with no defensive responsibilities like he wants.

Digital repped this.
  2. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So we got a chance to see a little bit of nearly everyone, definitely evaluation time, not fantastic but not a bad outing by the team

3. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Zidane doing Zidane things.

So great to gave him back. Never leave. Never.

Eddie, madridista_hr, Stiliyan and 4 others repped this.
  4. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Magic, i mean he seriously doing magic. Navas back, Isco with this shit form gaining some confidence with a goal, Asensio had good game, Bale also.

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  5. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Good 2nd half, good to see a lot of players rise up to the occasion, Bale especially was good on both ends of the pitch.
    Good to have Navas back as well, that save he made was incredible i highly doubt Courtois would have made that, i hope he remains in the line up.
    Very good goal by Isco, it was simple yea but he made the type of run weve been lacking from our midfielders this season, this should boost his confidence a bit.
    Asensio, well i've said repeatedly throughout the season i wanted him to be played exclusively on that right side, he 'fits' there, he's had some very good game for Spain there and today he was great for us, hope Zizou continues to play him there.
    Modric and Kroos both had a very good game as well, hopefully they maintain this level for the remainder of the season, we should still look to bring in some fresh blood in midfield this summer though.
    Marcelo looked good as well, even in his current form you will not find a better LB going forward, i look forward to see how he does defensively against better opponents than Celta.

Deep Pal repped this.
  6. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Zidane on the touchline. Isco Marcelo Bale Modric all with very good games. Minutes for Ceballos Valverde and Mariano.

Life is good again.

Stiliyan, Deep Pal and Drouchk repped this.
  7. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Completely different energy. I like it.

8. gladiator guti

gladiator guti Member+

Oct 31, 2005
    ZZ commands respect.

Lope/Solari...not so much.

Deep Pal and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  9. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It's not the finish that's important. It's the being at right place at right time which counts :)

Drouchk repped this.
  10. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    petros93 repped this.
  11. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    First clean sheet since February 3rd

12. Murghee

Murghee Member

Aug 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Nah this is the performance of a player who is calling out to teams to get him out of madrid.

13. Murghee

Murghee Member

Aug 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    More i read the comments the more im pissed off with sky

Zidanes first match back and i couldnt even watch it. Sod streams thats hardwork.

Fuming i wanted to see zidanes glorious bold head reflect off the bernabeu

14. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Wait a few hrs then google Real Madrid vs Celta vigo full March, there will be playing of websites that’d have the full game up.

Murghee repped this.
  15. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Zidane: "The first half was complicated. We had difficulties but it's normal. The turnaround has been difficult but the fans have helped us and the players have worked for it. I'm happy. The opponent played well but we have believed in our game and we got the three points."

Lyra and robnycus repped this.
  16. Açores57

Açores57 Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Zizou effect. The demeanour in the players is night and day.

Saeta Rubia repped this.
  17. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Damn he won't even say Ceballos' name. That's cold.

libertao repped this.
  18. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    But Ceballos wasn't the one who took Isco's spot. Ceballos was a bench player himself under Solari. Zidane isn't like Solari, he has more class than him

Lyra, Zidane05, Deep Pal and 1 other person repped this.
  19. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

20. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    ZZ obviously meant the player(spot) Isco replaced today as starter like Navas for Courtois and Marcelo for Reguilon. Isco actually took Case's spot but a) he was unavailable b) not like for like. So he wasn't referring to any player in particular.

21. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

TBH, I don't even know who he's talking about.

If anybody "took" Isco's place it was Lucas Vasquez (or Vinicius who technically "took" Ronaldo's place) the rest of midfield was the same (Modric, Kroos, Case).

2, 3 or 4 keepers as long as one of them is a Zidane right.

This is going to be an interesting transition/rebuild with the old guard totally safe and the up and coming players making way.

22. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    For you, the arrival of Zidane, what does it mean? Last season, he didn't count on you very much...

From the first moment, he has given me confidence and I was the first change at a key moment at 1-0. He said to me that I would play and I'd enjoy it and that's what I did, I felt very comfortable.

23. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Zidane said he made mistakes last season. I think marginalizing the young guys was probably one of them

24. Hsain85

Hsain85 Member+

Mar 28, 2006
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I am not a pessimistic guy by nature, but I do have mixed feelings about us doing well till the end of the season.
    Imagine winning all 11 games till the end of the season. Could it drive Floro to decide to scale down on the planned budget in the Mercato? Perhaps not in a direct way, but it could play a role in reducing our aggressiveness in the transfer market since winning all remaining 11 games (or 10 of them for example) could imply that this squad is great as it is and it just needed the right coaching.
    Could it mean we would hold on Bale if he plays well till the end of the season? I certainly hope not.
    I hope we do sensible business in the summer regardless of what happens in the next few games.
    This squad had very obvious weaknesses even when Zidane was in charge in his last few months. If anything, it got worse since then (CR departure without adequate replacement in itself is a ********ing moronic piece of business by the president).
    We need a massive goal scorer, someone who can bang 20-25 league goals.
    We need a winger who can beat his man and do damage against tight defenses, but do it sensibly and provide enough assists (i hate meaningless dribbling - but I also hate wingers who shy away from dribbling the entire game).
    We need fresh blood in the midfield. I was extremely reluctant to say it, but I don't even mind Pogba, hoping that Zidane can mold him into the world class player he's supposed to be.
    Recent history with Perez makes me give this scenario a reasonably high probability :confused:

25. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Deep Pal repped this.