Real Madrid Ticket Purchasing Info

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by davew, Aug 22, 2004.

1. Gutiheizl

Gutiheizl New Member

Apr 10, 2018
  2. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    idk, but if you want to visit a game against the smaller teams you better get ya ticket at the stadium. Way cheaper.

3. Raul_Madrid

Raul_Madrid Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Vancouver
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Hey Guys,
    Do you know how you can apply for tickets? I am a club member (Madridista) , but I can not figure out how to apply for ticket for the final. I understand it is going to be lottery, but where do you apply ?

This is ticket for CL Final vs Liverpool

4. rrrrrafik

rrrrrafik Member

Real Madrid
    Aug 26, 2007
    London
    As far as I understand, for the champions league you need to be a Socio, not just a Madridista. I emailed the RM ticket office when I was trying to buy away tickets for the game against Tottenham earlier this year and that's what they told me.

5. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    I am looking at taking myself and my kids to see the Celta game next year in March.

I last went to see v Athletic last year but we got a package deal with Thomas cook.

What are the chances of being able to get good tickets on the day of the game from ticket office?

6. ChrizG13

ChrizG13 Member+

Mar 1, 2010
    Humble
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sunday game - You will be okay to get a ticket direct.
    If you are arriving a few days before even easier.

AppleBob86 repped this.
  7. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Thanks. It does say Sunday game but that may well change due to Champions League commitments.

Won't know for definite until nearer time but just wanted general ideas.

8. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    At the box office

If a game is on Saturday, tickets on sale the Friday

If a game is on Sunday, tickets go on sale the Saturday

Is that right?

9. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    Check the club's webpage when ticket go on sale via Ticketmaster. Carnet Madridistas have priority before tickets go on sale to the general public.

10. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    So I'll be flying into Europe the day of the game against Atletico. I had a day long layover in Lisbon but am willing to change the ticket to fly in to Madrid about 2 hours before the game.

I'm just nervous because I don't know if I'll be able to get a ticket since its a derby. My plan is to buy online from ticketmaster the Monday they go on sale. I'm not a Madridista. Do you guys think I should become one to get the chance to buy tickets earlier? Are Madridistas given first priority for tickets or do they get a set amount allocated and then non-Madridistas get the other allocated amount?

11. G4LS

G4LS New Member

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 10, 2018
    Did you get tickets for the Atletico game?

12. Xplorer

Xplorer Member

May 1, 2014
    Stockholm, Sweden
    I'm looking for a ticket for a CL away game. I specifically want to be in the Madridista section. It makes little sense to join the fan club and pay the fee for this one game, so I was hoping I could find a fan with a spare and simply buy it. Where would I find it? Are there any FB groups where RM fans trade tickets?

13. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    Hi

I want to go watch a match next year. Does anyone live in Madrid and can they help with tickets, which matches will not be sold out too.

14. DAL1991

DAL1991 New Member

Barcelona
    Aruba
    Dec 3, 2017
    Anyone that can help to get 5 tickets for next Clasico in March? We are flying from abroad specially for this game. There is no information on the official website, not even for hospitality tickets.

Some agencies are selling tickets for around €400 the last seats (almost on the roof!). How is the view from there? I don't mind paying that price, but then for a better seat.

How much would hospitality tickets cost from the official website?

Thanks!

Prit Javier repped this.
  15. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    I am only interested in a league game around April time

16. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    just book your flight. you will be able to buy your ticket at the stadium office. only matches against farca, atlético are sold out. against Espanyol, villarreal etc you can buy your ticket on match day. cheapest ticket is around 30 euros. did this a couple of times and worked out good.

MerlinRM, BjornH and Prit Javier repped this.
  17. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    Thanks and where did you stay?

18. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    it was Hotel regina, 60 euros a night.

temesgen and Prit Javier repped this.
  19. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    how can I find out if the last La Liga game is played on Saturday or Sunday? I'll be in Barcelona the whole so I'm thinking of hopping on a train and enjoy a fairly empty SB.

20. rrrrrafik

rrrrrafik Member

Real Madrid
    Aug 26, 2007
    London
    You'll only know which day it's on once the schedule has been confirmed. That's usually about 2 weeks before the game I think.

21. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  22. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Interested in taking the two little ones to Madrid next May. Looking at the Villarreal game on match day 37.

What are the chances that I’ll be able to buy a ticket on arrival?

Any advice for best chances ?

23. rrrrrafik

rrrrrafik Member

Real Madrid
    Aug 26, 2007
    London
    I'd recommend looking into getting a Madridista membership. It's 35 euros per year and gives you access to buying tickets slightly in advance from the general public. I've had one for a couple of years and most recently managed to nab 4 tickets on it for the Celta game back in March. It also gives you a discount at the Real Madrid shop and a nice little present every year when you renew.

If you try buying tickets from a reseller you'll end up paying a lot more but it might be a simpler option depending on where you get them from.

Also, as I'm sure you know, the actual schedule for the game doesn't get released until sometimes just a week in advance so make sure you're flexible with your travel arrangements so you don't get a nasty surprise.

To answer your question specifically about your chances of buying a ticket on arrival: it depends on how the season is going :ROFLMAO:. If there's a title race with only 2 games to go, it may be difficult to find tickets. Otherwise I reckon you'll be fine.

Let me know if you have any other specific questions.

24. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Thanks Rafik. I thought about a title race but think I might chance it.

I’m looking to travel on the Saturday and be in Madrid for 13:30 and will be there until Monday morning.

If I signed up to Madridista card, could I apply for the tickets directly from Madrid’s website while still in the UK or only applies at the ticket off in Madrid? If that makes sense.

25. rrrrrafik

rrrrrafik Member

Real Madrid
    Aug 26, 2007
    London
    You can buy the tickets online from the UK as soon as they’re available for sale.

AppleBob86 repped this.