Real Madrid Ticket Purchasing Info

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by davew, Aug 22, 2004.

1. davew

davew New Member

Aug 22, 2004
    Hi,

I'm interested in going to see the Real v Barcelona game next year on April 10th. I tried to go last year but I never made it.

I'm English and reside in the UK and was wondering what the procedures are for getting tickets.

Do you need to be a member of Real Madrid supporters club as was inferred last year? Can you order tickets direct from Real Madrid FC? Can you turn up on the day in the hope of paying at the turnstiles? Is buying tickets from ticket touts outside the stadium a guarenteed way of getting in? (I've heard not) . Has anyone purchased tickets before?

Lots of questions and no answers at the moment.

TIA,

Dave Watson

2. MadridForever

MadridForever Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    Re: Real Madrid Ticket required

Totally impossible to buy tickets for that game. Your only option are the scalpers. Real Madrid doesn't sell tickets for that game all the tickets are for the members without season tickets and for the supporters groups(peñas).

I am member and i haven't bought tickets to the scalpers since a very long time.Whe i bought, i never have a problem, and i know many people that have bought tickets to them and they haven't had any problem, but there are always a risk.

And being the game in April, and if RM and Barcelona are in the first positions of la liga. The prices could be very expensives. Although it is a game that deserve to be seeing in the stadium, the atmosphere is incredible.

3. davew

davew New Member

Aug 22, 2004
  4. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004

lol. it was reported last yr that the tickets went up 2 bout 1000 or 2000 euro for el derby thats how much touts can make outa that match
    here are the prices for next season for www.englishfootball.be. you can contact the owner at englishfootball@tiscali.be i went with them last yr, they wre very good!!

REAL MADRID 2004 - 2005
    Our package includes :

- 2 nights in a 4 stars Hotel in Madrid (Based on 2 adults sharing a room*)

- Match ticket

- Town informations (Maps,etc)

*Single supplement : £55 per night

Games and prices :
    (All our prices are in English pounds)

12/09/04 -- REAL MADRID - NUMANCIA = £180
    22/09/04 -- REAL MADRID - OSASUNA = £180
    03/10/04 -- REAL MADRID - DEPORTIVO = £215
    24/10/04 -- REAL MADRID - VALENCIA = £250
    31/10/04 -- REAL MADRID - GETAFE = £180
    14/11/04 -- REAL MADRID - ALBACETE = £180
    28/11/04 -- REAL MADRID - LEVANTE = £180
    12/12/04 -- REAL MADRID - REAL SOCIEDAD = £215
    16/01/05 -- REAL MADRID - ZARAGOZA = £180
    23/01/05 -- REAL MADRID - MALLORCA = £215
    06/02/05 -- REAL MADRID - ESPANYOL = £180
    20/02/05 -- REAL MADRID - ATH. BILBAO = £215
    02/03/05 -- REAL MADRID - BETIS SEVILLE = £215
    20/03/05 -- REAL MADRID - MALAGA = £215
    10/04/05 -- REAL MADRID - FC BARCELONA = £350
    24/04/05 -- REAL MADRID - VILLAREAL = £215
    08/05/05 -- REAL MADRID - RACING = £180
    22/05/05 -- REAL MADRID - ATHLETICO MADRID = £325

Dates subject to change due to Live coverage or European Cup games

For all informations and bookings contact us :

englishfootball@tiscali.be

All our packages are organized in collaboration with Voyages Helios Lic A 1892

Just a thought Sinko, we should really make 'Real Madrid Ticket info' a sticky cos it comes up far too much, people asking the same q's!!

5. MadridForever

MadridForever Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Madrid, Spain

Wow, really expensive prices.

Well, the official tickets prices for that game usually are:

- 35 €, the cheapest (4th anfiteatro fondo)

- 150 € the expensives (Tribuna preferencia)

But like i have told you before, it is impossible to buy that tickets unless you are member without season ticket, or belong to one of supporters group(peñas) around the world or you have "Real Madrid fan card" (in that order).

I know that some people have paid 900€ for a ticket some years where the game was crutial to win la liga.

But i also know people that have bought a tickets for 100-120€ ( for the cheapest seats) some years where Barcelona was playing really bad, and the difference between the two team was big.

All depends of how are the teams in that moment. But i'm sure that you could buy ticket to the scalpers for less than 300€.

I would buy the cheapest ones, becuase the Bernabeu is a very vertical stadium and you will see the play very well from all the places.

These are the seats from the ground to the heaven:

Grada baja fondo
    Grada baja lateral
    Grada baja preferencia
    Tribuna fondo
    Tribuna preferencia
    Tribuna lateral
    Primer (1st) anfiteatro fondo
    Primer (1st) anfiteatro lateral
    Primer (1st) anfiteatro preferencia
    Segundo(2nd) anfiteatro fondo
    Segundo(2nd) anfiteatro lateral
    Segundo(2nd) anfiteatro preferencia
    Tercer (3rd) anfiteatro fondo
    Tercer (3rd) anfiteatro lateral
    Tercer (3rd) anfiteatro preferencia
    Cuarto (4rd) anfiteatro fondo
    Cuarto (4rd) anfiteatro lateral
    Cuarto (4rd) anfiteatro preferencia

Well, most expensive is Tribuna preferencia where is the president's box.

But in my opinion the best place to see the game is Primer (1st) anfiteatro preferencia.

And the best quality/price relation are:

Tercer (3rd) anfiteatro lateral
    Segundo(2nd) anfiteatro fondo

Although you will see the game very good in all Tercer anfiteatro areas.

Fondo, are the seats behind the goal areas.

Lateral, are the seats of the east side of the field. Some seats/area haven't roof (grada, 1st and 2nd anfiteatro).

Preferencia, are seats of the west side of the field. All the seat have roof.

Grada fondo and lateral haven't roof.

6. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004

it is very true. i went last yr and paid 20 euro to see real v mlaga.
    my ticket says 4TO.ANF.LATERAL OEST, which is basically at the back. i actually enjoyed sitting there as i got an overview of the whole stadium, and u can see the match very well!!

also if your there, do the stadium tour-highly recommended
    and you can also, if your lucky see them train, like i did at the ciudad deportiva, just up the road!

7. sherwin

sherwin New Member

Sep 11, 2004
    Have read the post about getting tickets. Am taking a group of students in March 2005 to Spain and will be in Madrid on the 19th and 20th. Would like to get 12-15 tickets to the RM vs. Malaga game. Any chance of getting these when we get there? Have seen sites like www.madrid-tickets.net where they are charging 70E. Is this site reputable? Can we get them cheaper? Any suggestions would be great.

8. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What is the range of a scalper price for a sellout game involving Real Madrid? The derby?

9. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    the madrid v barca game - ouch, very expenisive

about the real v malaga game in march. you will be able to get tickets off touts outside the ground, but not 15 seats together i doubt.
    last season i went to the real amdrid v malaga game in feb 2004, and i got my tickets from www.englishfootball.be. contact englishfootball@tiscali.be his name is xavier, he is the owner of the company and will get you tickets, delivered to your hotel!

10. Gonzalo

Gonzalo New Member

May 15, 2000
    London (UK)
  11. hoboken16

hoboken16 Member

Jan 16, 2003
    Jersey City, NJ USA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I used that site and had no problems, took category 2 and wound up sitting in the corner in the 2nd row. Should have saved a few euros and took category 3 which would have been behind the goal about halfway up

12. bkn0528

bkn0528 Member

Aug 2, 2003
    nyc
    i'm going to be in Madrid for the Roma and Deportivo games and, obviously, I'd like to attend. Any news on whether these are sold out? I have the Carnet Madridista but I doubt it will get that far down the list. Does anyone know if you are entitled to buy more than one ticket if you have the carnet? The last match I attended in the Bernabeu was against Man Utd (what a great game that was) and as I bought the tix from a scalper I was a bit nervous about whether they would ask for the carnet del socio, but they didn't do it.

13. MadridForever

MadridForever Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    You still can buy ticket for the Roma (at least today friday) by phone, you should call to the number +34 902 324 324 (they speak spanish and english). If you can't buy by phone and you are in Madrid the next monday , you can go to the Bernabeu (from 15:00 - 20:30) to see if they are still selling tickets, or tuesday from 11:00 a.m to the hour of the game.

To the Depor game you should call to the +34 902 324 324 the next sunday (26). I think that you should be able to get tickets, although it will depends if today and tomorrow the members didn't buy all. If you can't buy by phone you will have to wait to buy the ticket in the stadium the day of the game (from 11:00 a.m).

You can buy tickets for more than one person, If you have the Carnet madridista.

Wow, you saw Real Madrid - Manchester United in Bernabeu!!!. What a game!!!! I was also in the Bernabeu. In my opinion the first half of that game probably had the best moments soccer in the world in the last years. Really amazing game. I hope that we can watch a similar level of play the next tuesday. It would be great!!!!

About to buy to the scalpers you always must pay attention to not buy tickets with the word "Socios". Anyway, i never had any problem buying to the scalpers, and i don't know anybody that have had problems. But it's always more risky and expensive than the "legal" procedures.

14. bkn0528

bkn0528 Member

Aug 2, 2003
    nyc
    yessss!!! thanks MadridForever for your post - I called the # and although I found out that unfortunately you are only able to purchase one ticket per carnet madridista, you can purchase up to six tickets once they are on sale to the general public by calling the same number. i was able to buy two tickets for the Roma game in the Tribuna Lateral Oeste, so hopefully the game goes well or I am going to go and have a 'chat' with Florentino. :p I'm really excited, going to the Bernabeu with my dad, I don't think he has been to a game at the stadium for a long time.

15. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    when you call that number is it easy to speak to an english speaker?

16. bkn0528

bkn0528 Member

Aug 2, 2003
    nyc
    i don't know, I speak spanish so i didn't ask. the first thing you get is an automated system in spanish, but if it doesn't understand your responses pretty soon it will connect you to a person.

17. bkn0528

bkn0528 Member

Aug 2, 2003
    nyc
    just as a general point of info, i was able to buy tickets today (monday) for the game this weekend against deportivo by calling the same number that madridforever posted on page 2 of this thread. ticket prices were higher than for the champions league match against Roma, and it was difficult to find seats together close to the field, but i was able to get 3 seats together in the tercer anfiteatro lateral este.

18. david29

david29 Member

Sep 9, 2004
    Melbourne, Australia
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Ok, I have read, thoroughly, the preceeding two pages of this thread so I'm confident this hasn't been discussed in detail. My question is not so much about how and where to get tickets, but more about the laws relating to scalpers or touts and the tickets they sell.

Ok, so I know that selling tickets is supposed to be illegal. Fine. And I know there are some that have a word printed on them starting with 'S' (servios?) that means you're wasting your time buying them. However, if scalpers are the last resort then what will happen as a result if the tickets are not accepted at the gate? Will I simply be told not or just to piss off, or is ME who lands in trouble in relation to ticket laws.

Given that I arrive in Madrid on the 19th of November, any advice or help in the time between would be appreciated.

19. Morpheus23

Morpheus23 New Member

Oct 29, 2004

I will arrive on the 19th too and I buy my tickets for the next game on Tuesday against Bayer 04 from www.eol.es.

The shop is on the Plaza del Carmen 1 and the prices are the regular prices + 20 %. Maybe I call the RM Hotline on Friday or go to Gate 42 to get the tickets cheaper than from eol !!

20. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    hows to you get the tickets from www.eol.es ?

21. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    sorry to be a pain in the ass:
    i know we have this whole thread on this but i thought id ask some q's. particularly to madridforever.
    i am going to madrid next month and as usual have the ticket dilemma. i have obviously read the thread but there are a few things id like to ask, with him being from madrid of course ;)

if i was to buy from a tout, you say avoid the ones with socios on, could this be a problem?

also one person mentioned a site www.eol.es, i couldnt see a way to buy tickets from here though, can i?

the ticket office number you posted could be useful. i do not speak spanish or have a fan card, is this a problem?

cheers for your help in the past. and for any more you can give

22. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    forgot to post it after i went to the game
    i went to real madrid v espanyol in la liga in february. the match was saturday night, when i arrived in madrid the day before i simply went and bought tickets from the ticket office, wasnt a problem.
    wasnt the biggest match of course but if your making a trip to a match o fthis sorta category i think i will be easy to get tickets from the ticket office, even up to the day of the match they were on sale - stadium still sold out tho

23. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'm trying to get tickets for the Madrid derby on March 3rd. Last time i went was to see Madrid vs Malaga but paid ridiculous amounts of money over the internet. Over there i got the phone number for the Bernabeu and i just want to know if you can now purchase tickets at this ealy stage for a match like this?

24. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    I don't think you can get them this early. Normally tickets to a specific match don't go on sale until the week of the match - and when that happens there is an order of preference: Socios that do not have season tickets, Carnet Madridista cardholders, then the general public. At this point they don't even know if it will be played on Saturday the 4th or Sunday the 5th.

The club is going through season ticket renewals right now and I don't think there is any other ticket activity right now.

¡Hala Madrid!

25. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    www.madrid-tickets.net are selling categorie 1 tickets for 280 euros for the Madrid derby. So you are saying that this is the best way to get a ticket for this match because i dont want to risk arriving in Madrid without a ticket?