Real close on another attacking player

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by RobbHeineman, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roush

Roush Member

Dec 19, 2001
    Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It sounds cute when it's puppets. It looks stupid when it's posted..

2. EricKingh8sTheFire

EricKingh8sTheFire New Member

Feb 2, 2009
    Kansas City!!!
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As long as Live on Setanta Sports is on and still hilarious then hopefully this fever will never break....Back on topic, anyone have any predictions when our new boy will debut? Is he in KC?

3. kcscsupporter

kcscsupporter Member+

Apr 17, 2002
    D17
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    it's not the show that's the problem, it's you and soccerpatch11 acting like you're 15 years old.

4. EricKingh8sTheFire

Feb 2, 2009
    Kansas City!!!
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good gosh this is an uptight forum? It shouldnt bother you that Patch wants to type ''im fantastic'' during his post,he has made some solid responses and likes adding that cause it ammuses him, get off of it will u? Thefact that its bothering you is odd to me, he's not offending anyone or taking the piss so maybe we can drop it, and once again focus on Santiago?

5. Felixx219

Felixx219 BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 8, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  6. TPBinKC

TPBinKC Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He still has to get his P1 Visa and transfer card.

The team will be back here Friday thru Tuesday and then head to Mexico for a week or so. He will probably join them down there.

7. KCFutbol

KCFutbol Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 14, 2001
    Overland Park, KS
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No it's not uptight. There are rules of decorum that predate your appearance. Please follow them as adherence makes for a more pleasant experience for all members.

8. Uppa 90

Uppa 90 Member

Jan 16, 2004
    K.C. MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    just got the news on this signing...

*crosses fingers and takes a deep breath*

9. Abracadabra

Abracadabra BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 11, 2006
    Olathe, Kansas
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Has it occurred to you that most MLS owners simply could not afford him? As long as Boca still considers him a first teamer, they will outbid any MLS suitor, period.

There is a reason these big name players play for the Red Bulls, Galaxy and Fire. Ego. There is no way a Blanco, Angel or Beckham would be caught dead playing for a midwestern city that few people outside the US have heard of. Same will be true of Riquelme, Crespo or just about any other "marquis" player. Otherwise you are left waiting for a Claudio Lopez, who is way past his prime but still wants to play competitive football somewhere, or a reasonably skilled role player you have probably never heard of. Either way, they tend to teach pretty good football in Argentina so I think he's got a shot as long as he can adapt to a physical game, (unlike some ex-Wizards we might be able to name).

10. EricKingh8sTheFire

Feb 2, 2009
    Kansas City!!!
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    cheers thanks for that!!....I've been trying to youtube him to see if there is any good clips, even though I know those can be deceiving, either way I've got high hopes for our Santiago.

11. EricKingh8sTheFire

Feb 2, 2009
    Kansas City!!!
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Are you telling me, as a moderator, that saying ''Im Fantastic', is against rules on this forum? Then are u telling me, that if indeed it is against the rules, that this forum is not uptight? Surely saying ''Im Fantastic'' or "Thats Fantastic'' isn't banned or on some list of things you can't say??

12. Beech

Beech Member

Jul 26, 2001
    Kansas City
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey Eric, Welcome to BigSoccer.

You're sweatin' the small stuff a little bit and I'd just let a couple things roll for the moment while you get used to the place. I love new energy to the boards here as we can come off a bit stuffy from some of the old gaurd so give it a learning curve from both sides. We've got more important things on the docket today like, watch parties, beating Mexico, celebrating that the Wizards scout team has come up with something and all but signed him. It is truely a fantastic day for an offseason period. Things definitely get lighter around here once the season is back in full swing. Just let er slide for now. Plenty of hairsplitting to come I guarantee it.;)

GO USA!!!

13. EricKingh8sTheFire

Feb 2, 2009
    Kansas City!!!
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    wow...most level headed response ever,,i was starting to have my doubts, but cheers to you mate!:D

14. wadejackson1

wadejackson1 Member

Mar 11, 2001
    As a Mod... perhaps you can/should slap folks around through PM...?

15. vividox

vividox Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 10, 2005
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City