Real Cartagena (r)

Discussion in 'Colombia: Clubs' started by efernandez9, Nov 30, 2004.

1. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I put the right stfd up there some asshole goes on their and doesn't follow the simple directions the mods and i put on the Colombia thread

On that topic I get no love for the Colombia wiki page or for basically getting ripped off on the Colombians en exterior website. I started that list that they used 6 years ago and the mods up update it. Now if I can use my powers for good.

I am in Colombia. My fiancé wants to go to Cartagena but I hate that place rather go to Santa Marta but will be in San andres for most the week.

2. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    What?? You are in Colombia and didn't see the clasico yesterday in Cartagena??? This game was hotter then the WC final...

3. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Haha my fiancé will leave me if I make her watch any more soccer. I will be in Barranquilla tonight. In the airport there. Spending the weekend then going to San Andres to some resort that I heard is awesome. Has 7 colors in the water.

4. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    What a shame, I was going to invite you to play soccer tonight.

I think that I know which resort is that one, maybe Decameron? I stayed at Sunrise hotel in San Andres and it was good.

5. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Real Cartagena firmó un convenio con Arcos Zaragoza, una de las mejores canteras del futbol antioqueño y que antes estaba asociada a Envigado y con la agencia de representación Colombiagol, entre los jugadores juveniles destacados y con experiencia en Selección sub 15, sub 17 y sub 20 que llegaron al equipo gracias al convenio están:

Juan David Lemus

Daniel Pedrozo
    Sebastián Maldonado

Ethilson Martínez
    Steven Sánchez

Edwin López
    Sebastián Girado

Ademas tambien tienen en la nomina a Wilson Tilve, el juvenil que estuvo hace 2 años probando con el Manchester United.

6. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Went to the city recently for vacation. One of the worst vacationing spots I ever been too. didn't realize how rude the "costenos" were. Until I went there 2 weeks ago.

crzdcolombian repped this.