REAL BETIS vs REAL MADRID I Liga Jornada 19 I 13.01.19 I 20:45 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Jan 13, 2019.

1. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Back in November Marcelo said isco needed to fix it, maybe things have escalated since but as of a week ago or do Isco was publicly saying his thoughts were about success in Madrid.

I have no idea what's going on but if the club isn't playing him why is he taking a bench spot? Even midweek the rumor was he was supposed to be starting and that it was a last minute decision to keep him out of the starting 11.

Zidane05 repped this.
  2. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Is hard to believe everything Marca says .

3. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    Should have sold him anyway

4. azriel

azriel Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #479 azriel, Jan 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    Lol @ that has been cule Batra crying to the media Vini called him "Hijo de Puta", 3 times! Got his feelings hurt. Oh my god, how will he ever recover.

Fvuckin snowflake.

Yannick Relens, HZinho, Deep Pal and 7 others repped this.
  5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Zero comments about the monkey noises of course, Busquets would be proud. :D

Yannick Relens, Deep Pal, Eddie and 2 others repped this.
  6. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    #481 janos audron, Jan 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    Is there a point you mentioning 70% possession for the second time and saying the latter does not guarantee 3 points, considering nobody claimed that?

Because it means we played catenaccio against mid-tier club. RM fan should know that is no bueno.

Now, what does that tell you about Solari who takes premium squad ( despite issues ) and in next moment pulls unbalanced pile of shit suitable for teams which lack quality to produce quality football. Does that make you understand?

Drouchk and Halycon repped this.
  7. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    i dropped his name last summer in the transfer threat when zizou decided to quit, but got laughed at lol.

just imagine if Betis had Solari as coach and we Setien, playing like he made Betis do today, but then with world class plyers.

what would the score be 0-6? 0-7? 80% possession?

Shay Z, Zidane05, Deep Pal and 2 others repped this.
  8. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If we wanted to have %30 possession and work only on counter attacks we can bring back mourinho, at least he has some brains and balls in him, unlike this moron solari.
    Can someone explain how is benzema still starting games for this club?

Lyra repped this.
  9. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Benz and Vinicius linked up beautifully in the first half. Didn't expect Vin to play with this energy after just recovering from Flu. Keeps on impressing.

Shay Z, Doni, footy14wiz and 4 others repped this.
  10. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did you see our attack without Benzema? We have no one

11. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    A decent win considering our fortunes so far this season, especially as it was away, well done IMO, hope this gives us some confidence and impetus moving forward

12. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I saw it with and he adds nothing.

Digital and Zidane05 repped this.
  13. azriel

azriel Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I can totally see Bisquits say they were doing the battle shout from the 300's movie, you know the response to "SPARTANs, WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?!".

14. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #489 S1na, Jan 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    Sarri was your first choice and you mentioned Setien once as a second choice fair enough. No body laughed at you suggesting Setien, though no one agreed, i just checked. Because people here usually like laliga choices either as a player or coach. Like @Eddie who also mentioned him for discussion. I myself suggested Marcelino but he is not doing specially fine now being 10th in the league and out of CL.

The only problem is the situation we had with Juande Ramos. His Sevilla was rampant but he wasn't big enough for Madrid. Someone like Allegri has proved to be able to coach a big club.

Bear Crotch, PigBenis, Shay Z and 2 others repped this.
  15. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    We were doing better with him. Not sure if because of him. Any way Cristo didn't show any thing however the game also was a difficult one.

16. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Unfortunately for us and for the bernabeu crowd, we look to be better suited for a defensive counter attacking style now, if we can be focused for the full 90 mins. We weren't last night.

17. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid

There was a dude on El chiringuito (who got fired recently for criticizing VAR) who proved that VAR's offside line is not correct (clear example in the 2nd video). The lines that are used in that tweet are the correct ones that he said should have been used.

S1na and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  18. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    They returned the favour, with a 68.5ME price tag on it. Damn it!

19. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If I have to believe the translations, he also mentioned that Vincius lacks the manners to play for a club like Real Madrid etc. The guy is a joke really, haha. And this is all because Vincius controlled a ball and was bumped into the back by Bartra and fell. Batra then went completely mental on an 18 year old, who - rightfully so - stood there and let the little **** know that he's not impressed, at all. Good job Vinicius, that's what we want!

Ahmadi8, S1na and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  20. Castillas

Castillas Member+

May 4, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bartra will forever be "the one whose career was destroyed by Bale in five seconds." He is a non-factor.

Bear Crotch, Ahmadi8, S1na and 2 others repped this.
  21. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I like that Vin stood his ground vs Bartrash and i understand that this is an 18 year old we are talking about... but he should learn to control himself. There's many players in La Liga that could have provoked him further and he could have been booked. We also know that some refs just like to jump the gun and red card a player for such behavior.

22. Stiliyan

Stiliyan Member+

Feb 11, 2017
    Bulgaria
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Setien is levels above Solari but this Betis team is not bad at all.
    Lo Celso and Willian Carvalho are very solid midfielders. Add Canales who we know very well and Guardado and you've got the recipe to dominate Casemiro, Valverde and Modric easily.

Shay Z repped this.
  23. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    When you have to go into such detail to see whether something is offside or not, just let it go...

24. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bartra is a coward for running to the microphones to speak about it.
    Dude's team captain is a racist joke machine and he's pointing fingers at others.

Just shut up and play.

Eddie and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  25. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If Courtois conceded that nutmeg goal he'd be crucified but since it's Navas...

PigBenis, Ahmadi8, Eddie and 6 others repped this.