Real Betis Balompie Official Thread 2013-14 (R)

Discussion in 'Andalucia' started by Pichi, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Looks like both of us are looking for something new career wise then! :D

Having gotten my masters while in the Army I know that it's not a cake walk, and a short tour in the Stan may have been a little easier than those readings, papers and exams! Congrats now back to our regular programming:

Come on Che's beat those Palanganas tomorrow!! :p

2. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As long as Sevilla scores and don't lose by more than two goals I'm good. ;) Or 1-0 works as well.

3. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    The sad thing was we got FGs but it wasn't enough. TBF when Charles went down, I knew it would be a long afternoon. At least they made the playoffs. We could be like the faders right Pichi ;)

Qdog repped this.
  4. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Well the nightmare called 2013-14 is over, Thank God!! Alexis one of my favorite Beticos of all time is the new Technical Secretary and rumor has it that Serra Ferrer is trying to sell off his Mallorca stock so he can return to Er Glorioso as the Sports Director. The fire sale begins today and it should be interesting to see who remains at the club for the upcoming year, as those with the contract clause about being able to leave if the club is relegated will exercise that clause and the worthless bunch of new signings from the past summer get shown the door.

Now that they are going to Segunda I guess I shouldn't ask if they plan on coming to North America for a tour this summer. Already have my tix for the Atleti (sans WC players) -San Jose Earthquakes match in late July at the Stick! Viva Er Beti!!

5. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Hey we are not the faders!! The Raiders sucked so bad from the start that making the playoffs never crossed our minds, so there was no fade last season or the one before! RAIDERS!!

6. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Or they have been fading so bad their colors are two dull shades of grey, depending on how you look at it. :D

Robdog repped this.
  7. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Nothing isn't better or worse than anything, nothing is nothing - Arya Stark

Qdog repped this.
  8. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Betis has named ex-Betico "7" Alexis Trujillo as the new Technical Secretary of the club.

And Alexis has signed to a one year contract Julio Velazquez as the new Betis coach. He was with Murcia where this year he led them to the playoffs for promotion to Primera where they lost in the semi finals.

http://www.realbetisbalompie.es/es/...-velazquez-nuevo-entrenador-del-real-betis-pa

Also the new season in Segunda (Liga Adelante) kicks off the weekend of 23/24 August.

Ese Beti Oe!!

9. Phil in OKC

Phil in OKC New Member

Jun 9, 2014
    Club:
    Real Betis
    viva el betis manque pierda

Pichi repped this.