Real Betis Balompie 2012-13 Official Thread (R)

Discussion in 'Andalucia' started by Pichi, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    It is looking tougher each day, as Real Sociedad won and now lead Er Glorioso by 6 points with 7 matches to go.

Ese Beti Oe!!

2. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    What the Deportivo match. Two questions, .First why didn't Pabon start? Second where is Paulão?

3. s7kru

s7kru Red Card

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Depor is the better team in the second half, though both teams are doing anything to score.

4. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    La Liga is over and Er Glorioso is once again Er Euro Beti!! Seventh place with a slot in the Europa League and finished ahead of that other team from Hispalis. Ese Beti Oe!!

5. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Be(s)tis Sevilla ended on a really good position, they are in high sociedad with Malaga, Valencia, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Real Sociedad.:thumbsup: Champions League is far now at the end, maybe with several better matches before they could achieve fourth place. With Barcelona, Betis Sevilla is my favourite club in Spain.:) Too bad because of Deportivo La Coruna, they had great team in the last decade.

6. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Pabon, Adrián, Beñat, Cañas...how many more VerdiBlancos do we need to lose this pre-season? <_<

7. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

Canhas was no big deal, I was surprised to see Adrian leave but he was out of contract and he saw a chance to make it in the EPL with the Hammers and took it. Benhat was expected and to be honest his play of late isn't of the same caliber as last season and earlier this year. Still Athletic still has to up the ante if they want him. Pabon was on loan and we all know how loaning system works. Either way Er Glorioso has 5 new players Juan Fran, Cedrick, Andersen, Chuli and Lorenzo Reyes.

Ese Beti Oe!!

8. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    I don't care how you sugar coat these transfers, it's still not good. The Club made progress & now it goes back to step 1. I think next season it's safe to say it will be a rebuilding campaign. Not the greatest thing to do when you have 3 major competitions to participate in.