Real Betis Balompie 2009-2010 Thread (R)

Discussion in 'Andalucia' started by Pichi, Jun 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Los VerdiBlancos are hanging in there. 5 points off from promotion. The talent is there, but sometimes the mentality isn't & that is keeping this club back. :(

2. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    As the drawings outside the Ciudad Deportiva said a while back:

Lopera=Satan
    Gordillo=God

Lolo Vende y Vete Ya!

Viva Er Beti Manque Lopera!

Er Pichi

3. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    You gotta to believe my friend. Los VerdiBlancos are still in the hunt for 3rd. They punked Rayo Vallecano. 3rd place finish & we are back in La Liga. That is all the club needs.

4. CARLOS1

CARLOS1 Member

Aug 9, 2001
    Sunnyvale, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    3rd? Let's shoot for 1st! Personally, with the current squad I wouldn't mind staying in the 2da. I don't want us to be the laughing stock of the BBVA in 2010/11

5. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    What the club needs is 1) either Lolo dies of a heart attack or gets run over by a Sevilla Supporter in a cross walk and dies, or 2) the judge gets going and finishes the trial before the season is over, convicts Lolo of setting up fraudulent companies ie Tegasa and Encadesa to decapitalize Real Betis Balompie of their earning and sends his a$$ up the river for 5-10 years!

As long as Lolo remains the main shareholder Lopera FC will remain his, once he is gone then the club can return to it's fans and become once again Real Betis Balompie.

Lolo vende y vete ya!

Viva Er Beti Manque Lopera!!

Er Pichi

6. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Ok there is a couple of things. First I was watching that Real Madrid vs. Lyon match & guess what I saw in the stands. A fan holding a scarf that had Lopera FC. It was all green and white. I was tripping out on that. Secondly, the fight to return to La Liga is still on. After this week of play here are the standings:
    1. Real Sociedad 52
    2. Hercules 51
    3. FC Cartagena 51
    4. Real Betis 48

7. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    I made a mistake on the previous post. Betis only had 45, but now after beating Castellón on Monday, here is the currently standings:
    1. Real Sociedad 55
    2. Hercules 52
    3. Real Betis 48
    4. FC Cartagena 48

Los VerdiBlancos would be promoted due to goal difference. Unfortunately, there is 12 matches left. Tight finish in La Segunda.

8. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Lolo is on the hot seat now more then ever as judicial clerks found that he had pocketed 12M Euros from Betis coffers through his fake firm Tegasa!!

http://www.marca.com/2010/03/26/futbol/equipos/betis/1269603535.html

He will definitely look nice in his green and white tailored prison garb once the trial is over and he is sentenced to the slammer!!

I am counting the days!! :D

Er Pichi

9. quakes94

quakes94 New Member

Aug 4, 2008
    SV
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    once he goes...or if, he goes, whats going to happen?

10. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Sorry, for the delay quakes94. I am not in a position to answer that question. I was hoping that Pichi would, but doesn't want to. Oh Well :rolleyes: Back to the pitch, Los VerdiBlancos remain in contention for promotion. I believe they can do it!!

11. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    We will party like it's 1999!! :D:D:D:

He will special order several green and white colored kevlar shorts to take with him when he goes to prison and has to take a shower. ;>)

Er Pichi

12. jt787

jt787 New Member

Sep 29, 2006
    Harrisonburg, VA
    What a joke performance vs Elche!! This team is a disgrace on the field.

The only player that deserves credit is Emana. He's like a bulldog that just keeps running after the ball.

Capi, Arzu, Melli.... these players are just Awful.

13. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Except for Emana, Marcos Aurelio, Sergio Garcia and Jonathan the rest of these guys need to be shown the door for good! It would even be better if Lolo was the first one shown the door!! :D

Er Pichi

14. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Well all the top teams won their matches today except Villareal B who can't get promoted anyways.

So heading into todays match at home against Murcia 1200 hrs Spanish time, the standings look like this in Segunda:

Real Sociedad 64
    Levante 61
    Cartagena 61
    -----------------
    Hercules 56*
    Villareal B 56
    Elche 54*
    Betis 54*

*Game at hand

Betis has no choice but to win, failure to do so would leave them at either 6 points from promotion with a tie or 7 points from promotion with a loss.

Er Pichi

15. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    I hate to type this, but there will be another season in La Segunda :(

16. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Most interesting is that butts in the stands has been decreasing at a rapid rate much like Betis play of late. Approx 18K yesterday, against Elche 19K, Cadiz 27K (Regional Derby), Girona 29K.

At this rate only the Loperistas will be in the stands come the final match of the season against Levante on the 20th of June.

Word is out that there will be another protest prior to KO on 23 May outside the Villamarin stadium.

Interesting what will happen come season ticket time, as number of Beticos who renewed their second half plan plummeted greatly. Let's not forget that Lolo decided to keep ticket prices at same level as previous season when they were in Primera with the excuse that those who purchased season tickets would then not see an increase next season when Betis would be in Primera again. Now that it isn't gonna happen I wonder what his next slick PR ploy will be to suck more money out of this sheeple (Loperistas) who would follow the guy off the cliff!!

I would love to see less then 5K season ticket holders for next season and the team playing in a near empty Villamarin. The fans couldn't be blamed for not going to the matches when Lolo doesn't either something to do with his cojones being so small that rumor has it he lost them back against Anderlecht in that CL match when the fans yelled at him to get onto the pitch and score a goal with the chants of "Lopera Bota de Oro Marca un gol"!!

At this point the reality is that after this season there will be a total disconnect from fans with an average IQ and Lopera FC!!

Lolo vende y vete ya!

Er Pichi

17. Fiorentina lives!

May 5, 2004
    Dude, Lopera will NOT sell at all. He will die trying to maintain his total control of the club. He will KILL the club rather than sell.

At the beginning of this season I finally realized that this is not Real Betis but Lopera FC. All these years we were punked into believeing Betis was alive, but it's clear Betis did die in 1992 and it became Lopera FC, an impostor club.

Stop hoping. Lopera has a titanic, Fidel Castro like unbreakable control over this club and it will sooner fold than be sold.

:(:(

18. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Sorry it took you so long to figure out that this club was Lopera FC, but that being said welcome to the bandwagon. The way I see it are as follows:

1) People just stop following Betis (season tickets, PPV, merchandising) and Lolo will finally sell the team when he no longer can make any money off the club.

2) People will continue to support the club but not at current level and he will remain until he does kick the bucket or is convicted of fraud.

The first option will have huge financial impact for the club after Lolo sells but at least there is hope for the club at this point. The second option by the time that happens there will be no Betis supporters left and maybe at this point there could be a birth of another team in Sevilla that is founded by Ex-Beticos.

Er Pichi

19. Fiorentina lives!

May 5, 2004
    Yup, Pichi, and maybe with that Betis 2.0 the Olympic Stadium in Sevilla finally gets a use...

20. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    New protest on 23-5!!

Er Pichi

21. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
  22. Fiorentina lives!

May 5, 2004
  23. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Pepe Leon the current president AKA marionette was also accused and will have to declare in the court!!

Hope they end up convicting the entire board of directors for conspiracy since they sat around sucking up their salaries knowing damn well Lolo was stealing the coffers of the club!

Funny thing not a word of this on the Real Betis Homepage

http://www.realbetisbalompie.es/

which if one takes the accusations literally is the victim of Lolo's fraud and embezzlement, only corroborates the fact that this is Lopera FC not Real Betis Balompie. For the Loperistas they must be confused, if all the daily papers have this as a headline but not the Official Web Site it must be another plot by the opposition to smear their great leader!

Lolo the noose is getting tighter by the minute and sooner then later Lady Justice will be pulling the floorboards from under you on the galley and all of us will see you literally hanging on your way to jail where hopefully your crosstown buddy Del Nido will end up being your bunkmate!!

Lolo a la carcel ya!!

Er Pichi

24. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Pepe Leon was finally not indicted, but several of the employees of Lolo's shadow businesses that funneled monies from Real Betis Balompie.

Lolo Vende y Vete Ya!

Er Pichi

25. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Good news today. 50000 Beticos graced the Terraces of Estado de Lopera & Real Betis defeated table toppers Real Sociedad. What does this mean??? Well, it puts Betis level on points w/ Hercules, but Hercules is ahead on goal difference. The fight for the 3rd promotion spot is tighter than a bunch of sardines packaged in a can. 4 matches left. I will believe that the will guide Betis back to La Liga. Arriba Los VerdiBlancos!!!