Random Spurs Thread 2

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by The Double, Sep 23, 2005.

1. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    Apparently, Calum wants to stay at Norwich. Off to the Championship, I say. Stay there.

2. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York
    I went out with a slag from Norwich. There are a fair few clubs he could get drunk in and start fights in. Also, Delia could cook him up some proper food so that he can not look like such light-weight.

3. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    Yeah. uckfay ouyay alumcay. Think you're too good to be our fifth choice CB do you? :D

Just as long as we get Deano back.

4. THFC1

THFC1 New Member

Oct 2, 2004
    South East London
  5. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York

...Why on earth would you want Dean Richards back!!!!??? :p

6. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    What about the aptly named Defendi? I heard great things about him when he first joined. There's been nothing for months now? Is he any good or is a FWank dud?

7. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    How dare you say anything bad about Richards? If it were not for an accident of birth, he could have played for Italy. He was that good a defender. We're just too short sighted in this country. You'd have to be huge frigging idiot to pay 8.1 mill for someone who has 2 left feet and no knee joints you know? Are you suggesting that's what happened Jaymes? Well, is it? :D

8. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York

.....no. I am suggesting that he is quite useless. :p

9. THFC1

THFC1 New Member

Oct 2, 2004
    South East London
    Metro said Defendi has gone back to Brazil, i don't know how true that is but he hasn't played in the reserves this season although he did play in more reserve games than anyone last season. He still has his profile on the website so he is still around.

10. Lillywhite

Lillywhite New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    London
    Thanks for that Stu. It would be a shame if he did leave and he turned up playing for Milan in the CL in a couple of years. If he is crap though, then he can do one.

11. THFC1

THFC1 New Member

Oct 2, 2004
    South East London
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2005440277,00.html

The Sun is offering £10,000 to the first player to score a Premiership goal against Chelsea.

Newcastle skipper Alan Shearer said: “It’s a great idea from The Sun. I would love to have a chance of winning the charity money but I’m sure it will be long gone before I face Chelsea in November.”

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22092005/80/free-beer-offer-fans-first-team-beat-bayern.html

A brewery is giving away 10,000 litres of beer to fans of the first team to beat Bayern Munich in the bundesliga this season.

Bayern play Hamburg on Saturday. Go on Reto be a legend to the Hamburg fans :) or Atooouubbbbaaa

12. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York

...I have a strong feeling that he'll be off to $ as Frank absolutely adored the blonde.

13. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    Download the E-Catalogue. Alotta great stuff in there.

14. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York
    Can you place a link for every so that they can also download it?

15. jumhed

jumhed Member+

Mar 26, 2001
    London
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
  16. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    It's available for download on the front page of the official site.

17. THFC1

THFC1 New Member

Oct 2, 2004
    South East London
    http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=311618&lid=2&cpid=8&title=Lennon+thanks+Edgar&channel=football_home

Lennon thanks Davids for improving his game

In the match programme Lennon was doing Q & A, he was asked who is the funniest player at the club? He said "In my short time here I'd say Keano, he is a very funny man who always makes me laugh. Goran (Bunje) as well, you might not expect it but he's a funny guy. Sean Davis too, top man and a real joker. There's a great spirit here and the lads have plenty of banter, it's a good dressing room to be in."

18. THFC1

THFC1 New Member

Oct 2, 2004
    South East London
  19. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York
  20. THFC1

THFC1 New Member

Oct 2, 2004
    South East London
  21. Colm

Colm Member

Aug 17, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    YID ARMY! YID ARMY! YID ARMY!

:D

22. MrTea

MrTea New Member

Aug 23, 2005
    Seven Sisters,London
    He's been allowed to go home for you know, family reasons and stuff, he's playing football over there I believe.

23. CelticOnFire

CelticOnFire New Member

Aug 8, 2003
    London right now
    arsenal sucks

24. PoshSpur

PoshSpur New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    New York

...repped that comment!