Racist mods.

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Sakuragi, Aug 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    Since you have teken the time to delete my comments about you in the WR forum, I will like to type them again.

You are sooo out of line. Get off this power trip. You lie. You treat the posters like crap. You think it is your role to step on people and threaten people. ******** you!

2. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    It's useless, he deleted some of my proof in WR where he went insane. But I'll be glad to say them here. YOU SIR! Don't belong as a mod. Yes, I am Mexican, but that in no way gives you the right to treat us like YOU do!

I'm asking to bigsoccer, I won't post anymore in your forums until Teso Dos Bichos is dropped as a mod.

3. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    I have never seen yellow cards come so fast. Never, in my over 3 years as a mod here. Never!

Teso doesn't belong as WR mod. He may be good in an other area, but not WR material. I would be willing to bet that the other WR mods will come to support Teso (they have to in public), but would have liked things to have been handled differently. Teso made a mountain out of a mole hill. He just doesn't get it.

Nothing will be lost. It is a "soft" delete. I find it funny how he can't take comments against him. Not a man enough to post in WR, let alone moderate the forum.

4. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    *yawn*

An issue was raised and I dealt with it. If you had dropped it when I told you to, instead of keeping it going and taking it to other unrelated threads, then we wouldn't have any problems at all. Your continued antics are making it very hard for both of us. Garcia, don't post crap about something that you know nothing about. :rolleyes:

5. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    What was that issue that was raised?

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I see, it was ok for you to goto a mod and complain and get me a yellow, you didn't see me complaining all over BS about it, I accepted it, and when asked owned up to it. You though continue on with personal attacks not on me but on my underage daughters, you stalked after me and started threads that included attacks on me. Even though I have you on ignore and did not do anything to cause these unwarranted attacks.

You are being a big baby cause you got your hand slapped for doing what you knew you shouldn't. Also if you read on Huss' thread the tos and how to get a yellow you would know that in order to get a yellow the mod has to request it from a supermod. So more then 1 person felt you were out of line.

Grow up and take your medicine like a man, being Mexican had nothing to do with it. You were out of line even for WR.

7. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    That is not your concern Garcia. Nice signature by the way. :rolleyes:

8. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    I make it my concern. You really need to have someone write your replies because you couldn't be more of a jerk. It's like watching the Richard Nixon of bigsoccer. You have nothing to say, so just keep quiet or maybe try and explain yourself better. You can't. Save the bandwidth because you are not very good at this.

9. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I never made a request to any mod for a yellow, I just found it disruptive for you to be taking hate words and racist comments into the CONCACAF forum. It's ok for World Rivalries but in my opinion it's out of line in other forums. YOU did deserve the yellow card.

So what exactly is innappropriate material for World Rivalries? As far as I'm concerned in the very first rules of WR is clearly says, if you can't take it, don't dish it. If you don't like World Rivalries, you can always post somewhere else.

By the way, I don't know you. I don't even know if you have daughters.

Tell me! What is exactly the thing I'm supposed to know I shouldn't do?!

Of course they are going to agree with him, that's their job.

Wow. That was a great offense. :rolleyes:

I have seen WORST things, WORST in WR.

10. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Since the person who made the complaint has made himself know, I can now comment fully:

I was sent a PM by scarecrow19d, concerning comments made towards him that he felt were unacceptable. After looking at it, I agreed as I felt it broke the WR rules regarding trolling a single member. I had seen it before and done nothing, since I like to let things flow a bit in WR, but if the member it is directed at complains, then obviously that is a different situation. I closed and moved the initial poll. mc20500 then created another one and I did likewise, sending another PM to that effect. Then mc20500 went into another thread and posted exactly the same thing, with yet another attack on scarecrow19d. That is the point when I went to the moderator forum to request a yellow card. It was deemed to be very close to a red card offence, which I disagreed with since it was WR. After that mc20500 spat the dummy and continued to post the offensive remark and then started to target me, with his fan boys defending him. I publically warned him again, which he ignored. Therefore I have requested a red card.

11. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No, excuse me. THAT is a lie.

YOU warned me about not putting ANY of those comments in the poll options. The 3rd thread I opened DID NOT include that option.

12. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Don't be obtuse. I stated that you started two polls containing the offensive comment and then went into another thread and posted the same comment again. There was nothing wrong with the third poll, until you spat the dummy. :rolleyes:

13. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    A PM.

14. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Your point? That confirms exactly what I stated. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

15. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Technically, it is a lie.

Yes, I did two polls. The first one was deleted without me knowing, why. After I created the second one, then that is when you PMed me CONCERNING the poll options. But I was never aware we couldn't say offensive thing in World Rivalries.

So we have redefined new rules in World Rivalries? Since when?

16. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Don't be stupid. The WR rules state that trolling single members is not allowed and I had received a complaint. That is why both polls were removed. You therefore knew that the last comment was not acceptable, but continued to post it regardless. That is why you got the yellow card. You could have had a red and might still do because of all of the subsequent crap that you have spouted and caused.

17. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I don't even think you know the rules in WR.

I NEVER started a thread in honor of scarecrow. The thread was a Mexico-US thread! I mentioned scarecrow? Yes. I have done that in WR many times, surprisingly a new mod takes offense. Now, it clearly says personal spats are fine, why did I get a yellow then? In the 3rd thread, I didn't put THAT option you told me not to put. Was it just because somewhere along the thread I mentioned you? And yes, somewhere along the thread I also made a comment about scarecrow, but to my understanding THAT is fine in WR.

Ok then, I demand my money back for all the times I have received personal attacks in WR and for all the time g_gip followed me around as a stalker.

18. hiddink_magic

hiddink_magic New Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Wendouree
    Great call. However, I don't want to sound mean or anything but yellow carding somebody won't put an end to the racism that goes on in the WR forums. They really need to be suspended or banned.

19. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

No you made the comment about banging my daughter. you put that in a poll. You didn't attack just me, but my underage daughter. You know full well that I have 5 daughters as I have stated so in many threads. You crossed the line, and I called you on it. Then you put the same statement in a post on the same thread. Uncalled for. You want to attack me that is fine, but you went beyond that and I take offense at it.

20. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh for the record, I only asked that the poll be modified to remove that attack, that was done and I was happy with that. Then you put in the post with the same statement and I again stated that I found it unacceptable. If you had acted like an adult then all this could have been avoided. Congrats on the mountain you made out of this molehill.

21. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Pay particular attention to what I am about to post:

Read everything that I have posted. No amount of whining or worming will get you out of that card. You fully deserved it and I stand by it. Stop making things worse for yourself. I'm now going to bed as it is 0330 here. If you have any further complaints then send either myself or dark knight a PM. That is all. Goodnight.

22. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I strongly suggest not to post in WR, Scarecrow.

23. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Is that a threat? :rolleyes:

24. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That is a piece of ********.

I'm not here to get me out of that red card, which I don't deserve. If you want to card me, do it!

Go to bed, you really do need it. Have a great sleep. Hand out red cards while you are sleeping! Don't forget!

Ha! I'm not going to file a complaint to you! You are the most corrupt mod I have seen!

25. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Can't you read? It says suggest, define suggest!