[R] Freddy Garcia in UNCAF Copa de Naciones [R]

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by anderson, Feb 14, 2003.

1. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    I would hope that Guatamala/Honduras game is on tv saturday, sounds like Freddy is having a good tourney.

2. 3stripe

3stripe Member

Indy Eleven
    Oct 14, 2001
    Brickyard Battalion
    would that be because freddy has just as much speed as DMB, but the touch and skill to go along with it?

yes bill, you're a smart man.

3. DGA57

DGA57 Member

Jun 17, 2002
    Dublin, OH
    My mistake, the game is Sunday, not Saturday. So now you'll be able to watch McBride Saturday at 3, then find a friend with Galavision and watch fredy on Sunday at 3.

4. DGA57

DGA57 Member

Jun 17, 2002
    Dublin, OH
    Fredy didn't play in Guatemala's win today against Honduras. He was out due to a slight muscular injury which kept him out of the training the last two days.

Guatemala won 2-1 on goals by Pando Ramirez and Fredy's replacement, Figueroa. They finish second unless Panama can score twice in injury time. Our friend Sampson will take Costa Rica to the title with 4 wins and 1 tie (against Guatemala). The chapines finish second and El Salvador take the third ticket to the Gold Cup.

5. Raoul

Raoul New Member

Sep 19, 1999
    Downtown Dublin
    Freddy as a backup a-mid! This team looks better and better. Now I see why Perez was expendable.

Denton can back La Rata on the left, but if Torres goes, what other left footed options do we have?