[r] Euro 2004

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by seanmcging, Apr 30, 2003.

1. seanmcging

seanmcging New Member

Mar 24, 2003
    London
    Has anybody applied for tickets for the Ireland games in EURO 2004, they just started selling. If the boys in green do not qualify they just don't debit your card, worth a go tho, you can buy 4 set's for only 280 Euros!!

2. Junior_Manc

Junior_Manc New Member

Jul 30, 2002
    Manchester, England
    Was having a look at this today, deadline is not till 16 June, therefore I won't be doing anything until after the two forthcoming matches.

Team Specific Tickets, you can apply for tickets for Irelands games (should they qualify) for up to 4 tickets per game. 6 matches in all 3 x group, qtr final, semi final and final.

three price categories Cat 1 Total Cost: 951 euros, Cat 2: 517 euros, Cat 3: 308euros. If successful with your application you have to pay this in August 03

Should Ireland not qualify you would get a refund less 43euros, 24euros, or 14euros for Cat 1,2 and 3 accordingly.

If TST's are oversubscribed for Ireland then your application will go in to a ballot.

If six points are ours after the 2 games against Albania and Georgia, I will definitely be applying.

Anyone else going to /already applied??

3. seanmcging

seanmcging New Member

Mar 24, 2003
    London
    I went for the maximum 4 TST's on the day they were released, it would be a great craic over there if we qualified, Portugal for 3 week's(well maybe 2 week's)....

If we beat Albania & Georgia we will be right back in the frame, I really think we can beat Russia & the Swiss aswell if we have a full squad.

4. Slash/ED

Slash/ED New Member

Apr 19, 2002
    Dublin
    Does anyone know what date the opening match will be on, or has that not even been announced yet?

5. seanmcging

seanmcging New Member

Mar 24, 2003
    London