[R] Bocanegra : Rennes v Auxerre - 3/8

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad Gameday' started by Nanbawan, Mar 8, 2009.

1. freisland

freisland Member+

Jan 31, 2001
    Nothing would be better for the USMNT than someone taking over Dolo's spot at RB due to playing better than he is. I've always been a Dolo supporter, but I think he will be dangerously close to moldy by summer 2010 and nothing would be better than for a Wynne, Spector or Simek to have cemented a top level game by then and give us the option of not playing Lil' Stevie if he's not up to snuff.

Hey, maybe we'll have LD to RB movements by then!

2. spike

spike Member

Feb 22, 2001
    Tejas
    See, it's simple. The rest of you BS posters are all idiots, too, just like every coach Pearce has ever had in Europe. Pearce is quite obviously the best, fastest, most formidable left fullback ever. We have no evidence for any of this, because his promoters don't post links, and his coaches never play him. But based on this lack of information, it is obvious that he is the best option. Can't you all see that? :rolleyes:

3. russ

russ Member+

Feb 26, 1999
    Canton,NY
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

You think you[re kidding,but just wait...:eek:

4. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

You must have erred in quoting a post, because I have said none of this. And erm... if I'm so delusional, then why must you exaggerate everything to the fullest extreme?

I'd love to answer/debate any realistic point you may wish to make. I can't really do anything with this. You're out in the ether.

PS - And yeah, when Hansa goes through 3 coaches like butter and drops from the Bundesliga to a ledge over the 3rd Bundesliga that fast, maybe there is a problem. FCN sure as hell had no problem with him. Nor does Bob Bradley. Nor do the other coaches who tried their ass off to get him in January. Nor will the ones trying to grab him in June.

5. Bigrose30

Bigrose30 Member+

Sep 11, 2004
    Jersey City, NJ
    As it turns out, this whole situation is partially my fault. I'm an agent, and one of my clients is Loco Rodriguez, the Guatemalan player who couldn't hack it for the Columbus Crew. You know of him, right?

Well, see, he really wanted to play for Hansa Rostock in Germany. I said, "Loco...Alemania?", he said "Si". So he asked me to distribute a tape of some his international highlights to the staff over there.

As it turns out, there were unintended side effects.