Rückrunde.2019////BMG

Discussion in 'Borussia Moenchengladbach' started by HANS-GUNTER BRUNS, Jan 14, 2019.

1. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    After the 34th game day...hummmmmm,i assume u have seen our opponents eh???
    None will give us any free lunches...id say maybe 1 win ( and thatson our good day) and one draw at home thats only 4 points at best!
    I suspect Hoppeneheim will pull away from us in style as well.
    Id be really happy if we somehow make it for Europa League:speechless::(:sick::sick::sick:

2. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Favorite club? a German one..........
    Apr 14, 2010
    in exile-Statute of Limitations yet to expire
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Indeed. What else *positive* is there to talk about now? At least until Max takes the bloom off of him too.............................

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS repped this.
  3. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    My opinion about Marco Rose is ....trying to keep quite but since u brought it up...the guy is a genius and we would see a Gladbach that would run the ball very much exacrlythe new AJAX and how they played against Juve!
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

4. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Gootta have the kids to do that. Ajax has been very good with their youth program. One reason for their success. So have we, in the past (and not that long ago either). But currently?? I don't know one way or the other.

5. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Am sure Rose will move towards younger players...but am sure he is the type of coach that likes modern football...and we had that kind of footballing style back in the 70's and early to mid 80's...so its getting very modern by going back to the future which seems more like oxymoron eh???? For starters a mix of the younger foals and our current veterans....but ive done my homework on the guy...am really happy with this change.Surprisedreally that Max had the vision for this???
    Even though i like Hecking...but Rose is a mastermind...he can most likley do what " favre "could not and didnt even want to try hard enough and decided to abandon ship!
    Somehow i have a feeling Rose will bring back our glory days...awaken the monster that has been sleeping:devilish::devilish::devilish:
    :eek:;):cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::sneaky::sneaky::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::speechless::speechless::ninja::ninja::ninja::alien::ninja::ninja::ninja:

6. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    borderland, Maas drainage basin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    actually we looked much better than I expected against RB
    certainly much better than most of the other clubs which played them in the last weeks... the sleepy long break before (most likely) is gonna break our neck/CL-dream, not this match
    RB: 7 consecutive away-wins; only 7 goals-against in Rückrunde
    and they have the speed we don't have [even Hecking noticed we are slow! ;-)))... after 2,5 years!]
    we have the ball possession phases but they have the intensive runs & the sprints (Borussia? Hazard! and that's by the way is why he is a safe starter even when in bad shape) which combined with more coolness in front of goal (ok, that's not Hazard... and his new role isn't helping at all: the distances often are too long) at the end make the difference... overall RB-style it's just more productive...
    Hazard is a very 'modern' player, that's why there is interest from bigger clubs
    and that's why Borussia has a problem: it's not only about him, basically the club has to renew both flanks! Wendt's future is rapidly shrinking, Poulsen's most likely too far ahead, Hazard (most likely) gone, Herrmann waiting for an extension (but is he -no doubt being a 'real Borusse'- of any help next season?), Traoré & Johnson looking like discontinued models with health problems, Jantschke and Beyer better as CB than as RB and finally Lang, who started strong and considerably slowed down later on...
    Rose definitely needs more Hazards (with better finishing!)... and Halstenbergs! but where will the money come from? next transfer period is crucial and extremely tricky! also because the club has problems to part from players (only Drmic and -at a probability of 95%- Hazard are leaving... who else?) ...
    I just hope Rose has some ideas and Eberl some money up his sleeve

rumours: Ayhan (D'dorf), Vargas (Luzern), Gulbrandsen (RB 'Rose'), Claude-Maurice (Lorient), Bebou/Maina (H96)

7. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    a lot of supporters are rooting for Ajax right now... because the are attacking the boring dominance of the usual suspects... and they play forward!
    so it's doable without being rich! Rome did it! Frankfurt is somehow doing it in EL (attitude! scoring two! against Benfica while outnumbered... great support, too)
    the question is: is it repeatable? or a one hit wonder? Rome screwed up their next transfer periods and Ajax will be raided from the usual suspects after this season

as for the 'youth': Ajax is in a very comfortable position (except from the good job they are doing) ... they are clearly the top destination for most of the dutch talents... the first step every promising young footballer in the Netherlands is dreaming of... to change this will take years or decades for Ajax' contenders
    it's as if Borussia would have the first pick rights for most of the talents from Northrhine-Westphalia (~ 18M inhabitants)... but there are Dortmund, Schalke, Leverkusen, Cologne, D'dorf, too
    as for Borussia: ter Stegen, Dahoud, Beyer are the last ones... seems like there is room for improvement (then again Kachunga made it into EPL and Zimmermann and Heise, two former Borussia-U21 players are gonna play EPL next season too... I really have no idea how this could happen ;-)))

8. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Moment of truth.Our game aganst VFB beefed up by a new coach.This away game for us probably one of the most important games of the season for the boys and Hecking!!!!
    We have 4 very very strong potent opponents...and VFB and its 3 points that our up for grabs will play crucial role for our future and our launch into international stage!
    Nothing personal against Hazard on my end..but am sorry he plays without the vision.Yes he has speed and ball technique..but somehow he will never be a game ganger...perhaps in a club that would feed him golden balls in front of the goal..and more than 5-10 opportunities he will core...but he sucks big time for a club like Gladbach...so id like to see him get lost for a good price.
    I have absolute trust in Rose and his style.Hecertainly would find ways to lift this club.And we have some great talent amongst our youth ....perhaps not on par with AJAX...But Rose can use the youngsters with the veterans or scout and hunt down some good young talent from other clubs with a very reasonable price and we are definitely in the position financially to bring in those kids...so am not worried very much.
    Getting into Europa league and CL is in our own hands right now...if the boys throw in everything including the kitchen sink we certainy can get into Europe...that would also beef up our pocket in order to spend money and Rose is a genius in that sense!!!!!
    Right now the VFB game is the kindda"make or break" for us..i hope the boys totaly understand this concept!
    :eek::rolleyes:o_O:cautious::sneaky::ninja::alien::devilish:

9. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    As for AJAX let me just say they reminded me of the Gladbach of the 70's....i feel sorry for viewers around the world that have no clue Gladbach under "Hennes" Weisweiler" may he rest in peace introduced this style of play decades ago...i have a feeling Rose will bring that back...exactly what Lucien Favre chickened out on it failed miserably and couldnt do:confused::mad::mad::mad::confused::(:(:sick::sick::whistling::whistling::speechless::speechless:

LuckyStriker repped this.
  10. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    #110 Bananenflanke, Apr 25, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  11. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    1.Most likely Rose already has "BIG"plans for "Mic Cuisance" which is great

Togoer corresponds quite well to the prey scheme of Borussia
    Whirlwind around Bebou: Gladbach has not pulled 10-million clause
    Almost every day at Borussia Mönchengladbach possible reinforcements for the offensive are traded, now the foals at Ihlas Bebou of Hannover 96 have already created facts. This does not reflect the facts, according to reliable kicker information.

[​IMG]
    Provides a stir: Ihlas Bebou from Hannover 96.
    © picture alliance[​IMG]
    Fredrik Gulbrandsen from RB Salzburg. Ruben Vargas from FC Lucerne. Benito Raman and Dodi Lukebakio of Fortuna Dusseldorf. Luca Waldschmidt from SC Freiburg. Maximilian Philipp von Borussia Dortmund. Previously also Max Kruse from Werder Bremen and many other candidates. Almost daily, a new name is added, which is traded at Borussia Mönchengladbach as reinforcement for the offensive.

Now, various media report that the foals at Ihlas Bebou of Hannover 96 have even created facts and drawn the exit clause in the amount of ten million euros. The change is perfect, they say. But: According to reliable kicker information from Gladbach and Hannover, the reports do not correspond to the facts.

From the profile Bebou would fit well into the prey scheme of Borussia. The 25-year-old is an extremely fast, dangerous assailant, so the type of player who could enrich the offensive in the coming season. For this reason in the past Borussia Park has been dealing with the Togoer in the past. Injuries to muscles and tendons forced Bebou to the break since November, a comeback attempt in January failed, but now the return is approaching after the striker has resumed the team training. In Bebous contract (term until the summer of 2021) is an exit clause in the amount of ten million euros anchored - Gladbach, however, has not drawn this 10-million clause.

;):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::p:p:p:po_Oo_O:cautious::cautious::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:ninja::alien::ninja::alien::ninja::alien::ninja::alien::ninja::alien::ninja::alien::ninja:

12. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Broken already. Perfect.

13. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    it seems dieter has finally lost his mind!
    this and the at least seven wimps wearing our jersey make me think about skipping the rest of the season... i am still suffering from last season's pathetic finish, i don't need this again...
    on friday the meeting of the superheroes takes place in gladbach... the new club museum is opening... i think the legends should coach us for the last matches...
    a friend wants the women team to take over but that is against the DFB rules i am afraid...
    what the... is Rose thinking?

14. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

1). It's awful hard to blow 3 on 0's and not get a shot off on breakaways...................

2). I don't want more than 3-4 players retained-but they're smart enough to leave.

3) singular 1st year goal: eliminate the yearly need for the Heimlich maneuver.

15. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Broken at this very point and time is not such a bad think specially when a VFB team on life support can catch our D with their nickers down!

16. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Rose never got the memo that VHS tapes are long gone and so is FOOTBALL MADE IN GERMANY...Oh and VFL1900 ( which is within an arms length of Europe..not after tonight tho) also loses to a VFB team that ( with what we saw tonight) would lose the rest of its remaining games this season even tho the relegation sword is inches away from its throat!
    o_O:confused::confused::confused::confused::sick::sick::sick::sick:

17. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    I skipped the H'heim match... afterwards half of the people I met stayed in frustration- and anger-mode and the other half at least temporarily switched to smiling-mode 'How can you be so stupid to NOT WIN this match... well that's soccer' (the Nagelsmänner are well known for wasting a lot of chances... on saturday it was there undisputed masterpiece they say)
    when I read the morning newspaper (AZ, usually very restrained journalism) on monday I got a good impression of what happened: Borussia is still serving vinegar-diet AND Hecking isn't a lame duck, he's a rich turkey AND that what acc. to Sommer felt like a victory in reality was bad joke (acc. to AZ)... ouch!!!

Eberl got a lot of media coverage the last days, he's keeping the ball low (understandable given the situation and his position in the club) mostly stating the usual empty phrases (I'm ok with that as long as there is REAL ACTION behind the scenes)... as always the only interesting thing is the subtext...

anyway we still can conquer a CL-place (funny isn't it?) but chances we finish 8th are much much higher...
    I don't know if this a bad or good thing: not playing international soccer would give Rose & Co. much more time to work with the team (and there is a lot of work to do!)
    then again I already start doubting Rose's sanity ;-)))
    why did he sign for a club (when he had several other offers?) with such a massive mentality/attitude/whatever problem? a team which -like Hecking helplessly stated- always looks blocked when stakes are high? a team which is 18th at 'sprints' in Bundesliga? a team he cannot renew on the fast way because hardly anybody is leaving and he barely can bring in new blood? a club with not much money around?
    is he just looking for the biggest challenge ;-)?
    it seems he said yes to keeping Hofmann, yes to Herrmann and rumour has it that he signaled he likes to work with Hazard (given the last weeks his market value is down to at least 25M I guess) next season too!
    Rose: „I consciously decided for Gladbach because I simply sense SOCCER there, because I sense fanpower, because I know which special history the club has.“
    Zickler (future offense coach): "We can built something there."

the season for me is more or less over (despite the things we THEORETICALLY still can reach) but I'm extremely curious about next season! especially what Rose is doing with the young ones: Beyer has a lot of potential, what about Benes?, can he make Zak better? (highly promising but what about passing and shooting?), are Bennetts and Villalba just there to watch? and most of all: Cuisance! last year I wrote he would make a huge step forward this season, well actually he made (at least) two steps back (and that clearly is not only because of Hecking)... I can't wait for 19/20 to start...

18. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    1.FCN has more to lose tomorrow and if their backs are not against the wall am not sure who's is??Plusthey still mathmatically have a glimps pf hope to remain in the top flight...and about us the "usual suspects" that fold when it comes to wrap things up.Well lets just say on paper we have to win this without a lot of problems but we all know as borusse that the most obvious scenarios and doable tasks always seem like the impossible to this team.
    If i had to think super positive on a very good day id say we would win this and maybe just maybe we could snatch away a draw at home to BVB.But we have to make sure we do this proper right? So id say we can easily lose this tmrw and maybe just maybe draw at home...so those of you that hope Rose is better off staying out of international places with this team so that he can start without any headaches...u most likely would get that.But what good can a pennyless Rose accomplish...when we need those international Euro's badly??
    :eek::eek:o_Oo_O:cautious::cautious::ninja::ninja::speechless::ninja::ninja:
    :alien::devilish::alien:

19. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    depends on how you define "on paper"
    after the win at S04 I published my personal Borussia praise in this thread... it wasn't enthusiastic but I certainly was impressed
    since then we switched "on paper" to a relegation zone-performer... total degeneration in record time (and this not for the first time!)
    10 (t-e-n!) points out of 12 (t-w-e-l-v-e!) matches! what the...
    we had a 12-point lead to ensure CL-soccer and wasted it all... in 12! matches... now we are even 2 points behind... i-n-c-r-e-d-i-b-le (especially as our contenders aren't very stable either... but that's not enough because we lack EVERYTHING modern soccer demands)... most of us totally expected a performance-dump in Rückrunde but what we got is total surrender (flavored with a lot of blablablabla from Hecking and especially the players)
    a totally m-e-d-i-o-c-r-e preformance would have saved CL-soccer... but the team is acting like quitters for months now... I don't know the reason but there have to be more than one because it's so massive and because they are repeat offenders
    'on paper' H96, VfB, 1.FCN, (maybe S04) and BORUSSIA are by far the worst teams for some time now... Nuremberg's offense is a joke (as is ours) but their defence has stabilized lately (ours is totally off... Ginter is barely 40% of what he was before his injury; Elvedi switched from intern. class to headless-chicken-performances and Wendt -quite different from Hinrunde- is looking like a 35 year old again)

for sure the Europa League money would be welcomed but I'm not sure if it's really worth it (CL-money is a different story of course)... it's not the games (I guess Rose is smart enough to make use of them as learning lessons) it's the traveling which costs enormous amounts of time without training lessons...and Rose-soccer demands that the parts really 'click'

I saw six totally enthralling matches the last two weeks... compared to the last Borussia matches it was speed-soccer vs. slow-motion-soccer and mentality soccer vs. bureaucrat-soccer... I don't get it
    [by the way have you seen Hinti? when Borussia decided to not sign him after his loan nearly everybody was ok with this... he sometimes looked clumsy and didn't act that smart... then he stabilized at Augsburg, attacked their coach and admitted he thought that this meant 'back to Austria'... but F'furt gave him a chance and he used it: a lot of performances full of class and passion and at the end he totally neutralized Giroud (those unnerved facial expressions!) two times in a row... but because Hinti is not like the others he opted for a misled penalty ("I always shoot them this way!") ... bam ...unhappy-end... still: we need players like him]

20. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    [correction: actually it was a 10-point lead]

wow, 60min of the same old yawn-soccer again... and then it made click!
    seems the lead gave selfconfidence (and Stuttgart not playing along with Nuremberg's wildest comeback-dreams at all might have helped as well)
    however, we are back in CL-business again (kind of)... maybe F'furt is very tired today... and their last match is in Munich... Borussia still have to win against Favre's overrated bunch (they still can win the championship)... in the best of all worlds we can allow to loose and still stay 4th! (in arithmetical terms...yeah, I know: not gonna happen)
    and Drmic is the new club hero... who would have thought (why didn't Dieter use him earlier?)!

21. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ferrari driving and matching golden hair and runners ( according to my local Gladbach local friends) Mr.Drmic that is.Despite our win and much needed points this lousy unit will look like a joke if they make it into the CL ( BIG IF) plus they would make the buli look like even a bigger joke among other euro nations if they actually make it thru.I always had a soft spot for Drmic's aggressive style and hunger for goal...but lets face it he is nowhere near the Drmic we once knew.Watched the highlights only cause these guys leave nothing positive to imagination anymore...would be interesting to see how some major aRss gets kicked by Rose and he is the kind of coach that does that.As for lucifer coming to the park on the last game dat...well id be even happy with simple D at home ..no way we will win it and it would just suck to lose the final match day at home again!
    :whistling::(:rolleyes:

22. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    what a strange matchday that was
    a lot of unknown variables (aka 'possible matchresults of our contenders') which usually would end up with something 'in the middle'
    but then everybody (except Caligiuri shouldn't have missed the penalty against L'kusen) did what we he was meant to do! what were the chances?
    Borussia is 4th and it seems the final CL-place-decision will be between us and L'kusen... I never would have thought this!

seems this applies to at least 1/4 of the players nowadays
    get used to it or look somewhere else... that's what I am telling myself for quite some time... I'm struggling...
    didn't Sané pop up with 25.000€ outfit at the national team (thank god my identification with the Mannschaft was never that deep... I liked them most when they played their famous & stiff 'Rumpelfußball'... the opponents wrinkled their noses... and still lost... until Ribbeck took over [Wouters: '"The only one who doesn't get the back-four-idea is you, coach"]

yes, somewhat hilarious at the moment, but this season I saw more modern coaching (instead of defensive/passive style) than last season
    Borussia gonna look lousy in CL? didn't you hear Klopp saying Rose can do EVERYthing? and even if: take the money (roughly thrice of the Europa League money I guess) and use it for the next season
    I'm very sceptic about the last match but at least the ultra-shity three qualifications rounds for EL (aka '7th place') will be spared

you maybe right but why does Drmic looks good in comparison to Plea (are they forcing him to eat five pizzas a day?) and the overplayed others like Neuhaus, Hazard, Elvedi (don't know why the look overplayed, actually the F'furters and Chelsea players had much more matches in their bones and DID NOT look overplayed!) ... what does that tell us? at least Drmic scores like he did at the end of last season... at least he goes where pain lurks (Hecking used Hofmann as a attacker... yes he might steal a ball once or twice but the rest? hiding?)

seriously? I mean s-e-r-i-o-u-s-ly?

yepp, that are the matches we usually loose... everybody prepared the field and created a big big chance for Borussia... WHY NOT WASTE IT!
    but then again BVB isn't really a TOP-team (at the moment, next season? different story) and they are unexperienced (Akanji and Diallo like Elvedi in Rückrunde have an high error rate) and mentally not very stable (like against D'dorf on saturday)
    then again Reus is back and I fear he scores... but I really reallydon't want them to win the championship in our home! even if this means that Bayern...

anyway: I thought the season for us was over... now it's ON AGAIN... but... the height of fall (not regarding the table) but regarding the dreams of us supporters is pretty high now, too
    maybe Hertha and Bayern relieve Borussia of the decision... technically a joke but a nice one... I gonna laugh for days, I'm sure

23. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    it's on; all of them are heading towards the Borussia-Park:
    euphorized masses wondering that this match in the end still got 'hot' (because the Hoenesses let D'mund live and the rest of the league let us live); a discreet soccer-official with a fake 'Meisterschale'; last-minute-ticket-freaks who paid up to 400€ at the black market; 1000headed police; Aki Watzke and Susi Zorc with 1M in plastic bags; Favre trying to win the 1M and still figuring out how to motivate his team (his weakest point); police helicopters; chaotic goattown supporters looking for 'action'; Hofmann in 'giving no mercy'-mood (at least he laughed they say); mounted patrol & water cannons; Hazard wondering if he's becoming a hero OR a 'victim' (or an 'embarrassment'); sweating delivery men with additional loads of softdrinks (because all alcohol got banned); Drmic absolutely determined to score the winning goal and so on...

there are so many stories to be told: the return of Favre & Reus (no title except for the Cup), the departure of Hecking (giving the lie to his critics), Drmic (?) and of course Hazard stories in any case, all of them open ended... and the stories, maybe even more interesting, we don't know of by now
    our season was revitalized with a heart injection... unfortunately our players still look kind of lame (most astonishing: a lot of neutral soccer fans think D'mund is not gonna win in Gladbach... I guess they didn't follow our last games that closely)... but thank god: in soccer you'll never know...

still three main fears:
    - Reus doing us harm (like always)
    - L'kusen going high risk and gaining one of their blow out wins
    - Hazard missing an important penalty in his last match (like Lothar and Dante did)

24. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    f'sActually there was no need for Reus when you have german ref's,the blind german officials cant even tie their shoe laces without an instruction manual...for facks sakes even with VAR tech..they still couldnt figure out BVB's goal was out and past the line.
    That changed the entire game.Yes in a perfect world we can all cry till we are blue in the face and point fingers at the team and that they should have at least pulled it back to level terms...but that goal changed the entire moode and result.And 4th place was lost as such...it was a good last min teaser tho.But we can still make some decent extra money in EL.Am not going to miss Mr.Hazard either!
    Favre is a joke btw,its my opinion so respect it i dont need anyone to prove me otheriwse since ive been around the game ( both as player and coach and a fan) to distinguish a fake one from the authentic ..i used to think he was something special...but all of you that defended his departure from gladbach in the manner ( specially speaking ) that he did...what did he do with so much cushion in points and a squad like BVB ( both regualrs and the bench) yea he ended up second ....BVB would have even dropped further down and they got lucky if u ask me.
    Looking forward to Rose and perhaps making this team look like the men they used to be back in the 70's and early 80:devilish:

:speechless::ninja::ninja::whistling::whistling::whistling::eek::D:D

25. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ball was out. Not even up for debate. Buli is a rigged lie. Does it really matter? No-Reus scored anyway.
    It's all like the uni's and BMG's results: pointless.

Happy offseason everyone! :thumbsdown: