Rückrunde.2019////BMG

Discussion in 'Borussia Moenchengladbach' started by HANS-GUNTER BRUNS, Jan 14, 2019.

1. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Or, his style has been figured out by defenders. Hope not, but it's possible.

You see this in baseball with a new pitcher or hitter. First time through the league, he's dynamite. Second time? Not so much. There's now a "book" on him. But the ones who are eventually great figure that out and adjust.

2. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Favorite club? a German one..........
    Apr 14, 2010
    in exile-Statute of Limitations yet to expire
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    HANS-GUNTER BRUNS repped this.
  3. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can handle a draw. Almost had the winner at the death.

Wolfsburg at home next Saturday. A win there pretty much puts us in Europe next year.....

4. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Am almost sure he is the type that will figure out ways around catching his markers off-guard...of course the coaching staff and attacking formations must come to his aid.
    Btw did anyone take notice of Drmic...he delivered the vital pass to Zak for the equalizer last night.
    Drmic should be hanged on by our club i still think the guy can be much more than a simple sub for us...as for taking part in international business next season...we better not just stop at that this season and try to look much further ( pointing at Max and Co)
    o_Oo_O:eek::eek::whistling::whistling::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sneaky::sneaky::cautious::cautious::whistling::whistling::ninja::ninja::alien::alien:

5. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    The boys couldnt have timed our nose dive at a better time eh...at home to Hollywood next weekend!!!!:thumbsdown::speechless::speechless::whistling::confused::confused:
    Glad i didntsee the game...going to to watch the Hl only...reports indicated we should have been able to score first many times but the old chronic disease seems to be back at full swing...scorig problems,or is it that luck will keep knocking on your door for so long...now we can say a few more losses like this coupled by a few wins by the teams breathing down our throat canpaint this season as a massive joke :ninja::devilish::devilish::ninja:

6. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Usual collapse in full swing. They don't have the resources to compete.

7. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #57 HANS-GUNTER BRUNS, Feb 25, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    More like some scoring hunger and taking things very personal type of thing mentality desire and and need,right attitude when called upon ( absolutely nowhere to be found) even BVB is doing a much better job on spending much less money on no-name youth players from abroad ( something we used to hold its torch once in Germany & the Buli )... we havent had that spirit here since 1965 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: sadly had to take a page out of Eagles Hotel Califa...nothing wrong with handing over 2nd or 3rd or 4th place to likes of WOB,RBL Hollywood...afteral lets face it we still would make a killer from selling our top players already on EPL radars right? To make things worse even Borussia - Park and its state of the art facilities didnt attract and keep any of our stars now we even have a hotel complex added to it all..this way we might as well even just switch to tourism vs football!!!! And to make things worse god forbbid if we make it into EL...then it may be wise to even sink into 2nd liga and build all over again...imagine the money we can make there eh??? Move from 2nd to the bulifirst and then start building some rep in the Buli :confused::confused::whistling::whistling::whistling::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    You can already mark-off 6 points from games against Hollywood,RBL,BVB...ill throw in The Bremen game in there as well for free:cautious:

8. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    VFL 1900 3-1 FC Hollywood
    Ok guys you first heard it here...and it has happened many times before eh??? Ken is ma witness :alien::alien::devilish::alien::alien:

9. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    kgilbert78 repped this.
  10. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That was fun....

11. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nico put out the fire for a week thanks to a great play by Tobi-Stroby (absolutely held in the box on that set play) but Gladbach will struggle until they get a playmaker in the center of the park........................

12. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hopefully RAFAEL is back soon....

Nice goal, though.

We really need to pick up the pace the next three weeks. All of these are winnable, though Düsseldorf might be a challenge as they have had some good home results this season

LuckyStriker repped this.
  13. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yes it has been years and i have pointed this ut ...why Max & Co cant see this is baffeling!!!!
    Also Plea might be more effective if he plays a bit behind the storm line and create abilityto move to the right and left...No???
    :eek::whistling::confused::oops::ninja::ninja::sick::sick::ninja::ninja::alien::alien::devilish:

14. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Might sound like an overkill but Raffa should be playing next to plea!
    :sneaky::cautious::cautious::D:)

15. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Interesting idea, especially as it could allow Lars to sit in the pocket and fire his rockets......but the issue is the lack of a quality caddy-because #11 is all but done as I told you years ago.

It's the lack of foresight and planning that kills........................;)

16. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They just extended his contract, though...

17. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Exactly.

18. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think they are really hoping that they can force their way into Europe...once that is done the cash train arrives and they might bring in players to fill that void...and likes of #11...then they have a great striker & play maker in Raffa for a very reasonable contract price ...and he can be used as a super sub of sorts...No???
    :whistling::eek::rolleyes:o_O:ninja::speechless::thumbsdown:

19. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    borderland, Maas drainage basin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    "what's going on?" I asked the last time (when the Borussia-world was in the most magnificient order)

now I'm asking again "What is going on?"
    as soon as I sung Borussia's praise everything totally collapsed... you do not know where to start wondering first
    was it my fault? I thought about posting a lengthy rant to give a turning point to all this... maybe I should have...
    like last season's Rückrunde the players seemingly are in the we-just-play-friendlies-because-we-are-safe-mode again
    yeah right, these European matches just entail unwanted strains of travelling, I get it

and the preliminary end of all this?
    Borussia & Hecking are parting ways after this season... upcoming press conference with explanations (hopefully!) starting in a few minutes

20. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    it's not about the present it's about the future Eberl says
    it was very emotional when he told Hecking...
    Hecking: I accepted this decision

21. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We'll see. In a case like this, though, I'd prefer to get started with a new coach right away.

22. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    Max is talking about "changes"... bigger changes than just replacing the coach
    and he pointed out that it was HIS decision and the club administration played along
    rumors regarding Marco Rose ... Max doesn't want to comment but said there were talks already (with whomever)

that's it they weren't in a very talkative mood ;-)

the situation isn't that easy: Hecking thought about quitting right now but he's not the quitter-type-of-guy... BUT: if there is no turnaround and no points are coming in it's getting quite turbulent I guess (why-is-he-still-here?-grumbling and so on)... OR: the team is enabling him to make a dignified departure... that's what I prefer ;-)

23. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    yes, you can only do this if the relationship between players and coach is TOTALLY intact
    or if the targeted replacement-coach is under contract ... ;-)

what's worrying me: third poor Rückrunde in a row and last season Hecking stayed very passive and just gave the team a pass on that

24. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    acc. to RP there already have been negotiations with Marco Rose (1M-buyout-clause at the end of the season)
    Plan B is Gerardo Seoane [YB Bern], who possibly is Favre 2.0

25. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nothing will change with this club until the attitude does.
    That starts with MEberl.

Guys use the place as a stepping stone. " Oh, I've been noticed? Outta Here!"
    "Last one out turn the lights off".............

If you always have an excuse at the ready, and demand nothing-what do you really have a right to expect?