Rückrunde.2019////BMG

Discussion in 'Borussia Moenchengladbach' started by HANS-GUNTER BRUNS, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    borderland, Maas drainage basin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    thanks for the prayers! won't do any harm, that's for sure ;-)
    actually I was very close to the casket last week but fortunately I was one of the bearers, not the decedent...
    generally I have less time in autumn and winter and additionally & unexpectedly REAL LIFE (ifyouknowhatimean) jumped onto me from behind...
    I barely read anything regarding Borussia for months... only just managed to watch most of the matches

bundesliga.com: The team appears to be very confident and composed at the moment. You only conceded one chance against Schalke...
    Ginter:
    There have been a few games where it’s been goalless at the break and we’ve had to be patient. We’ve decided some games in the second half. We scored two late goals at home to Augsburg last week, too. We gave next to nothing away against Schalke, and dealt with their counter-attacks. Then errors started to creep into their game. Gaps started to appear as they tired. It was what we were waiting for.
    bundesliga.com: And now Gladbach are waiting for Dortmund to slip up...
    Ginter:
    (Laughs) Not really. I think BVB are widely seen as the favourties for the title. You can’t rule out Bayern, though. They have so much quality, but I’ll be surprised if Dortmund don’t win it.
    https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bunde...rtmund-over-bayern-munich-for-title-3200-2102

a lot of media-fuss about our 2-0 at the moment
    KICKER has the facts:
    87:33 Minuten:
    Freistoß Ginter - Lang - Neuhaus - Lang - Ginter - Sommer - Elvedi - Stindl - Kramer - Elvedi - Wendt - Elvedi - Sommer - Ginter - Stindl - Kramer - Stindl - Ginter - Kramer - Ginter - Lang - Ginter - Sommer - Stindl - Wendt - Hazard - Wendt - Elvedi - Kramer - Lang - Ginter - Lang - Neuhaus - Kramer - Stindl - Elvedi - Wendt - Hazard - Elvedi - Kramer - Elvedi - Wendt - Elvedi - Kramer - Stindl - Kramer - Wendt - Hazard - Kramer - Ginter - Kramer - Ginter - Lang - Kramer - Ginter - Kramer - Elvedi - Plea - Stindl - Hazard - Neuhaus: Tor bei 90:18 Minuten: 61 contacts --> 2-0 !!!
    only Herrmann wasn't involved
    [ok, the Schalke players had problems to stand upright at that time but it was BORUSSIA who patiently made them too tired to fight back, right?]

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS and LuckyStriker repped this.
  2. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    I forgot:

20 matches and we are ahead of the Hoenesses!

believe it or not! (enjoy as longs as it lasts!)

in pre-season Ansgar Brinkmann, also known as the white Brazilian or Trinkmann, told media that there are 6-year-olds in Germany who experienced only the Hoenesses being Meister... and in this case, he said, your whole childhood is ruined...
    [he once attended training and told the coach: "This is my dog Gin. He's joining in today. He's with me on the right wing."]

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS repped this.
  3. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I worry about this unit and what will happen once the season ends???
    If we ride this wave we have created so far....international stage might be awaiting the Die Fohlenelf...and i think a lot of our current players will either leave or.....
    But as ken said few weeks ago....thatspart of being a borusse!!!!
    :confused::whistling::speechless::(:eek::cautious:o_O

4. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Would be interesting to know what Max has up his sleeve this time around :ninja::ninja::alien::ninja::ninja:

5. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Right now we have a 12 point advantage for the last European slot--and a 10 point advantage for a CL spot. That's a LOT. Also no guarantee--but I like our position.

However, the next three matches are against teams either in a European slot or competing for it. Will be a challenging month. But that's when you find out what you have. Reus may be hurt, which could give our guys an opening. The odds are slight, but this might be the year in which we have the best chance of at least competing for a title. Can you imagine the atmosphere in Borussia Park were we to be within three points or less of Dortmund on the last day of the season?? Not likely to happen--but we can dream.

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS and LuckyStriker repped this.
  6. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Favorite club? a German one..........
    Apr 14, 2010
    in exile-Statute of Limitations yet to expire
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh yeah. Seems like whenever they make CL hardly anybody is around to partake in it. Hope Max has a good plan for the money.

7. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Actually i can see that happen....more than a dream!
    :ninja::devilish::ninja:

8. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

I guess ( well know for a fact) if they make the CL...the management will be happy and feel like their job is done... and care less about how deep we can go....this club is all about generating money and selling top payers.
    :confused::mad::(

9. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Well surprisingly the 3-0 against Hertha didntmake me very sad...remember what happened when they steam rolled us in the first half of the season?? Correct we put in a great performance during the next games...maybe its a good omen eh??
    We have some good cushion as well ( point wise) lets hope the boys dont get too comfortable about that.
    Tough nut coming up in Frankfurt tho!
    :eek::rolleyes:o_O:confused::sneaky::speechless::ninja::devilish::alien:

10. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    When you play the ball control game we do, you can be susceptible to a good countering team. Credit to Hertha. We had a nice home run.

11. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Not going to get any :eek:o_O:rolleyes::cautious:easier against the Phoenix either.Critical game out there in Frankfurt!:ninja::ninja::alien::ninja::ninja:

12. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    I don't worry at all!
    Zak & Cuisance are highly interesting players (both victims of the new 'system') but their season so far isn't making the mouth of the bigger club's water
    Ginter & Elvedi (acc. to BILD Pep City is interested) are key to our current success (if they merely bring their C-game we loose 0-3 against Hertha)... but both are grounded... and with decent chances to play CL-soccer as a safe starter next season they are gonna think thrice before leaving the club... it's just not the right time as it's not for Neuhaus
    Plea
    already told that he isn't gonna leave after just one season (and he looks pretty lame at the moment anyway ;-)
    it's only Hazard who most likely is gonna leave to greener meadows... I guess... (and the club is already talking to his brother they say ;-)

FRANCE FOOTBALL has currently ranked the European top clubs... the usual suspects are leading the pack... BORUSSIA is 19th which basically means that we are higher in the foodchain than 99,99% of the clubs on this planet
    yes, we'll always loose those who are real (like the Dutch say:) 'toppers' (ter Stegen: "a goalkeeper like a cathedral" spanish media wrote this weekend) but it's not that this happens all the time and we are gonna get great talents in return anyway (at least as long as the club leadership continues to do a equally good job as they are doing for years now)... yes, we are not gonna enter the TOP10 club... the state of affairs is cemented and it's not a halfway fair competition at all... but is it when we grab Neuhaus from 1860 or Cuisance from Nancy nearly free of charge although they nurtured and educated them? or when Zak, Sommer & Elvedi sign for us because we are in a 'bigger' league than any Swiss club?

I hope Kruse is coming back... for the case we finish TOP4... ;-)

13. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    incredible home run!
    we could have scored earlyon saturday and we most likelywould have seen the game developing in another way but there is no reason to complain: we had matches where the course of play (the part of it which is beyond control) was clearly in our favour

definitely, maybe the least desirable opponent I want to play right now
    still I'm not getting panicky if we loose this but I want no less than THREE from the Wolfsburg-match ;-)

14. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Man if only Kruse comes back....i have heard the rumours too....he can captain and guide our center field like no other can...once we had someone called "Hans Gunter Bruns" the magikalsweeper...maybe kruse can bring back some fo thay magik???:eek::rolleyes:o_O:cautious::sneaky::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::thumbsup::)

15. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I fear he's past his "sell by" date (for you non-NA people, that's the date they put on milk and the like so the store doesn't sell it after it can go bad).

LuckyStriker repped this.
  16. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    So u dont think he will be a game changer for us???
    btw watching BVB against tottenham....dahoud is nothing like he was in gladbach...what a pitty eh???

17. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    My english is not good enough to understand your cmment....:(:confused::eek::sick::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless:

18. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Holly Smokes....BVB and favre got their aRsses handed over to them by the Spurs...pretty sad!
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless:

19. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Favorite club? a German one..........
    Apr 14, 2010
    in exile-Statute of Limitations yet to expire
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

He means the guy is too old to factor as he once did. In other words.........spoiled milk.

That ship has sailed............etc.

20. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    yea i kindda caught his drift...but somehow i still like kruse:cautious:

21. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    So the bundesligaleader couldnt take care of the Spurs....thats pretty bad for our league eh???:cautious:o_O:confused::(:speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless:

22. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  23. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  24. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  25. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Am sure he will explode soon..into a scoring machine.His style reminds me of Martin Dahlin!
    :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::alien::devilish::alien: