Que m:erda es "joga bonito"?

Discussion in 'CONMEBOL' started by DanRod78, Apr 9, 2006.

1. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS
    Ok, entiendo que se refieren a jugar de una manera increible como el video que ponen de Ronaldinho jugando futbolito.

Pero por que solamente ponen brasilenos?

Y peor todavia, jodieron a los chilenos bien feo.
    Ahora los chilenos tienen que ver 2 goles de la goleada que les dio Brasil cada vez que vean esa propaganda.

Por que no ponen a Carlos Tevez, Riquelme, Franklin Salas, Arango (que casi muere de un codazo en La Liga).

Yo creo que solamente ponen brasilenos por la obsecion que tienen en Europa con los brasilenos. Por que en sudamerica sabemos que ellos tambien juegan sucios.
    Me acuerdo clarito cuando Arango se le iba a ir a Kaka y Kaka se le barrio con los tacos y le dio en el pie de apoyo (debio haber sido roja)

Que piensan los demas?

2. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    solo es por propaganda.. y no solo ponen brasileros, en las nuevas propagandas incluyen jusgsdores como Henry, Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, etc. Y el conductor es el frances Eric Cantona. la frase si es brasilera, joga bonito.. juega bonito

3. Manyaraña Recargado

Jan 9, 2006
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    hermano,muestran a ronaldinho,rooney,etc porque es una propaganda de Nike,son jugadores Nike los pibes.es sólo por eso.y el partido contra chile,bueno,no iban a pasar el partido contra Uruguay que los arrinconó allá y empató ronaldo en la hora de pedo.donde está el shogo bonito ahí? :D

4. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS
    Solamente estaba mencionando algo que note y queria saber que pensaban

Eic Cantona (el "promoter" de joga bonito) no se cayo a golpes con un fanatico en las gradas una vez?

5. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Lo que a mi no me gusta de estas campañas publicitarias de nike, es que antes el Jogo Bonito era algo sobre que muy pocos conocian. Ahora cualquier huevon, gringo o mejicano saben sobre el tema, y es algo que no debe ser comercializado ! :mad:

6. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS
    Por lo menos yo el anho pasado vi a Atl.Nacional jugar y pense "Esa ************ es jogo bonito" y hasta los narradores argentinos lo decian.
    Pura triangulacion, pase a la media luna 2-3 toques, un jugador corre y meten gol (el problema es la defensa, jaja)

Vamos a ver si alguien pone un video de un equipo colombiano que juegue asi en esa propagandas (lo dudo)

7. Piedraias

Piedraias Member+

Feb 27, 2005
    Califas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    god. you're one of the guys eric cantona warns us about. :mad:

joga bonito guey. :D

8. haaamean

haaamean Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Santa Ana, Costa Rica
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Esto ya no pasa con el equipo de Brasil. Con los jugadores individuales si, pero el equipo no, juegan como individuales muchos veces y en un estilo europeo. Estaba pensando lo mismo que tu cuando vi a la primera commercial de Joga Bonito. Dice "for too long fools have made a mockery of our game" y estaba pensando en como se ponen como actores Rivaldo y Ronaldo. :rolleyes:

9. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS
    You call that "Joga bonito"???
    I've seen kids that are 8-10 years old and can do that play.

This one is better, Juan Arango (Ven) scoring the goal to beat R.Madrid.
    Dribblin past one of the best goalies in the World (with rain that makes it more difficult) and pushing the ball in.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4ENk1pVSRQ&search=arango madrid

10. guri

guri Member+

Apr 10, 2002
  11. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    That was a decent goal. Seen better

12. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    ZZZZZzz.........

13. guri

guri Member+

Apr 10, 2002
  14. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    The real politik of the matter is that Brazilians "sell" more than say Aguero, Matias Fernandez, Jorge Valdivia, or even Poco Insua right now.

15. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    don't make such a big deal..it's nike..they love Brazilians and is not like it's the first commercial with them...remember the one at the airport?

16. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Out of those mentioned Aguero is the only "Great" player. :eek:

17. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I beg to differ, and apparently you haven't been watching Chilean soccer. :eek:
    On top of that, if you're implying that Insua is not great, then you must not watch Argentine soccer, which is far worse. Despite the fact I hate Boca, Insua is a king.

18. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Insua is not that great, he is good, but nothing to make a fuss about.

Aguero is king....

19. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Aguero def. is...IDK if I would go as far as saying Insua is not. Between him and Bilos they do all the offensive work for Boca, and they're at ,the very least, very hard to stop.
    Aguero went scoreless for Independiente for like 5 games (till last week), and with his offense gone, so was Independiente.
    Valdivia and Fernandez may not yet be at the same level as the aforementioned players, but at least they deserve the benefit of the doubt.
    Metro

20. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I think you are forgetting about some two guys called Gago and Palacio.

And Valdivia and Fernandez haven't proved themselves in Europe. If any Chileans at this point would fit "Jogo Bonito" it is Mark Gonzalez.

21. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Palacio has not been good this tournament. He peaked at the end of last year, but he has not been great this year.
    And Gago, as great as he is and will be, does more of the dirty work kinda stuff.
    So in other words, Gago does not fit the bill for jogo bonito. :rolleyes:
    And as good as Gonzalez is and will be, he is not a jogo bonito type of player.
    Finally, my pt. was never to make it seem as though Fernandez and Valdivia are currently of European calibre (if they keep playing the same way they are now, I don't doubt that they will). What I meant to say was that if they (Nike) wanted to make it more even and include the most technically gifted players from every country, those would be the top two choices for Chile, of course.
    I also never made a mention of Peruvians in the sense that you did of Chileans. :eek:
    If you watch el Colo this year, you will see what I am talking about.
    I hope we can continue with the Jogo Bonito discussion in the original manner it was intended, not arguing about who deserves to be on the commercials or not. ;)

22. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Well you mentioned Chileans who could be considered "Jogo Bonito" calibre, so I thought I would mention a Chileno who better suits this style of play. Thats all. As for Peruvians, I wouldn't be surprised if Farfan would become a nike player in the future. They actually had a little feature on Eurosport with him, and he is on PSV and always wears Nike.

I've watched Colo Colo this year by the way, and they play fast paced futbol, great to watch. Too bad they couldn't make it into Libertadores, becuase of Chivas.

23. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS
    STOP TALKING SO MUCH S..T!!!

We are talking about "Jogo Bonito" not how a player has been doing in whatever team.

We are talking about players that you love to watch them dribble no matter what the f..k happens before or after that.

24. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS
    That goal is not the greatest goal ever, except for the fact that is vs R.Madrid, the goal to win the game and a 1-on-1 against Casillas on wet grass.

Yes, there's better ones, like the best goal of La Liga 2005-2006 ;)
    BTW, that was his 3rd goal in that game.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=3RZx3i--6sw&search=arango

25. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Yea, that goal was indeed nice :cool: