Qualifiers 2016 - Brazil (Quito) and Peru (Lima)

Discussion in 'Ecuador - National Team' started by Quilotoa, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Jefe Esco

Jefe Esco Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Bronx, NY
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    No but he overreacted once again afterwards

2. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    that was bs red card

3. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Good job Quinteros. If he isn't fired after this game then FEF still the same piece of shit as the pig that was in charge before.

Jefe Esco repped this.
  4. Jefe Esco

Jefe Esco Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Bronx, NY
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Time to start preparing for Qatar 2022

5. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  6. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Mexicans won their group by like 20 points and they want him gone.

7. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    ******** QUINTEROS

8. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I miss Chiriboga lol

Jefe Esco repped this.
  9. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    ******** QUINTEROS

10. X@vier

X@vier Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Sep 6, 2013
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    What a disaster of a game, how is it possible that Quiteros keeps on making the same mistakes..... I sure hope we make changes with the Coaching team or bring in some new players, the players that we have at the moment are not working together anymore something has to change and NOW!!!!

11. X@vier

X@vier Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Sep 6, 2013
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Alchilier needs to GO this guy is the worst player, so frustrating to see him play.

12. Allan_Somewhere

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Thank God we had a good 4 starting games or else we'd be completely gone from this world cup.

Quinteros needs to go. His stubbornness cost us games and that's not acceptable.

13. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Now to wait to see what we are going to do. Worst part yet. I really hope he gets fired. Don't wait at all FEF. Just kick Quinteros the hell out of there. I want to see immidiate action. Send his ass packing back to Bolivia or where ever he came from.

14. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Do we need Colombian coaches to make it work?

15. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    4 victories, 1 tie, and 3 losses. Quinteros is getting killed in BeIN. They are saying he should pretty much go.

16. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    you guys should cool it with Dominguez we have been over this we dont have another GK at his level

When he came out no one was covering the player right in front of him when your defense leaves players unmarked in the BOX you need to come out your self and prevent players form getting the ball.

If he didnt punch it away it would have landed right to his feet and guess what inside the box was another unmarked player the guy right next to him was unmarked too that goal was inevitable once you let the cross come in, leave players unmarked in the box you let the rival team have that goal.

The only one who MIGHT be able to preform under a shaky defense at this level is Azcona cause I have seen him do it in Libertadores but under Quinteros he is our third choice and he will still need to prove he can play at NT level.

Dreer I have seen the Goleadas Emelec has had in the past at international level I dont think he can do better that Dominguez.

Dominguez isnt the best GK in the world but with the spaces left open, players unmarked and some of the chances peru had we are lucky we didnt concede more goals and that peru didnt take advantage of it.

ECUAlex repped this.
  17. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    I can't believe this. How can a team that started so Hot end up so burnt out.

This isn't only Quinteros fault. This line up looks very similar to what we've been doing for a while now. We keep patching up holes because our players lose their heads and become blinded by rage. Leaving us with sub par subs.

Bolaños lost that ability to distribute the ball. Montero is about as predictable as a third division player in Puerto Rico. Mina, a guy I've been praising since the Copa America is committing the same exact mistake over and over. It happened against Brazil and today against Guerrero twice (not to mention in his copa libertadores final) he tries to body his opponent instead of just contain. Against Brazil we got burned for a penalty, that arguably opened up the goal fest.

Enner is washed up, he's been showing it since the United States game. He needs to sit and leave that wing for someone else.

Ayovi's age is becoming very obvious and it's time for him to pass the baton.

I won't even get into Achillier. He's the embodiment of exactly what happened to this team. SOLID performances the first matches and just completely off the map these days.
    What happened to Erazo? He's not much better but at least he's younger and has a bit more room to improve

18. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nah we should have kept the Ecuadorian that was trying to build our team for the next 8 years...

Chiriboa did him dirty on so many levels it sad that he isnt even coaching a decent team anymore not to mention will he still coach the u-20? I dont think so....

19. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Erazo is injured!

20. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    We should have kept VIZUETE

Gringo Ecuatoriano and javer repped this.
  21. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Nah mang. We all wanted him gone and we knew it was time to get rid.

22. Jefe Esco

Jefe Esco Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Bronx, NY
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    We SHOULD'VE hired Bauza initially

23. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I always had the feeling we approached him but he rejected us and that was that.

24. LoreBSC

LoreBSC Member

Jun 9, 2016
    Union City NJ
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    I have to say this, We all deserve to be here, Ecuadorian fans are too arrogant, I dont like talking about the seleccion because its pointless and I already take sheet for being a girl, but I read in here and facebook and other sites that Quinteros is a great coach, Enner Valencia is world class, Jose Angulo was the best upcoming forward in the continent, Try the young players, the future, Miller is a goat, Mina is a beast blah blah blah
    A National Team must have the best national players laugh all you want but Oyola would have been more than Quinones and Gruezo (who sucks) Where is Velasco? The best right back in the country? Who is our best player in Mexico right now? His name is Cristian Penilla, Why isnt Sornoza subbing for Noboa?
    Azcona and Galindez are the best keepers in Ecuador right now, JF Cevallos is hot right now, Dario Aimar is playing a gazillion times better than Ashitlier, Lets WAKE UP AND NOTICE THAT WE ARE THE WORST SELECCION IN CONMEBOL RIGHT NOW. That demands drastic changes, QUINTEROS IS IN BED with Emelec, he coached them and won championships with them, you think he didnt get attached? Drank with them celebrating, talked after practice? Man I worked with a Steelers fan and I got attached to that team.
    These Enners, Felipes, Noboas, Ayovis, Gruezos, Paredez etc etc already got their money and went to foreign teams they dont give a phuck,
    Forget Experience, Achillier is a tricampeon captain and how did he do? Ayovi is got more experience than a LV 40 Poketrainer and how is that going? Doninguez is rey of copas and how is that? Forget age too Gruezo is young and he sucks bad, CALL UP THE BEST PLAYERS AVAILABLE

damnecuadorian, Jefe Esco and Luigi408 repped this.
  25. ECUAlex

ECUAlex Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'd personally chip in to try and get Marcelo Bielsa